Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,872 members, 7,859,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs (44202 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by FireUpNow(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
I leave judgement to the Holy One he claims to be worshipping

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Tinsim: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Says who
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by dododawa1: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
livinbygrace:

Association matters a lot in life and that’s why the rich keeps on associating with themselves .If you ever been down financially you would understand better.

OGA what did I wanted to understand again about this life, THIS MEN are d money laundering for NIGERIA politicians, using religion to cover and putting Nigerians to suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by theophorus(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
We are in the "Endtime", if He doesn't preach Christ and Him Crucified, then He is not a Pastor.

Stop calling Him a Pastor if He is not One. That He claims to be one and has member who they come to dance and sing together every first day of the Week, does not make him a Pastor.

Clubs and Cooperatives too have leaders and music and dances.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by InvertedHammer: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
/
Of course life goes on...but there is no merry or celebration whatsoever on the death of a young person

let alone a 3-yrs old boy.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by bobbiiee: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
smiley Nigerian celebrity pastor.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by lesbiconverter: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
We know how it's going to end

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by enomakos(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Life too short
Party hard
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by izuu20(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
This pastor dey use church disguise ni jàre

Which kind of foolish ushers would put on those naked dresses..

You need to travel to those places that brought Christianity to Nigeria and see your self that there was nothing with their dress.�
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by imagrg(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na una know how una see money.
But one thing is clear...una go one day die leave am and go face God's judgement.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Rainstormer: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by aklion: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na him choir ministers no cover body well de sing so... Omo. God is really merciful.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by theforemost: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Are you a professional in phones

Or you wanna buy 1??

Please visit this nairaland page to help or benefit

https://www.nairaland.com/7433031/what-phone-mu-friend-get#118385051

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Yankee101: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
From accused drug dealer to confirmed night club operator to church celebrity?
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na only Christians dey tolerate all kinds of bullshit ..
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by livinbygrace: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
free2ryhme:

Heavy deception. This is a cult

I suspect that pastor ,he must be a strong Axe man .Most people that roll with Davido and Chief priest are confirmed Egede men.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by kingthreat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anatakuebira:
The song is a conscious song and not bad. As long as you didn't criticise Bishop Td Jakes and his choir for singing R Kelly's the storm is over, you shouldn't criticise pastor Tobi.

"Storm is over" is a song of faith just like "You raise me up"
On "Stand strong", it is for OBO even in the lyrics. Not a song of faith.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by HomeTutorsPro: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
I'm surprised that people are surprised and think it's a surprise that Tobi the titan is a real baller.
In case you don't know, the name of his church is SPAC.
You can pronounce it as SPARK if you want.
God bless the ballers in the house of Jah!
No better way to cruise than to vibe to your fav hits wherever, however.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by kingthreat(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
livinbygrace:

I suspect that pastor ,he must be a strong Axe man .Most people that roll with Davido and Chief priest are confirmed Egede men.

May not be a cultist. Pastor is a clout chaser who was once into a fraud investment. Google his name and scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by kingthreat(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
I'm surprised that people are surprised and think it's a surprise that Tobi the titan is a real baller.
In case you don't know, the name of his church is SPAC.
You can pronounce it as SPARK if you want.
God bless the ballers in the house of Jah!
No better way to cruise than to vibe to your fav hits wherever, however.

Why did the UK government shut down spac nation?
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Ashirioluwa: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fraudster, sorry, I meant pastor.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teaser4:
just so you know , the church is in the UK
Same difference!
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by HomeTutorsPro: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Why did the UK government shut down spac nation?
Google is your friend, bro.
That ain't my headache so I give no damn fvvk 'bout that shït.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by greypencils: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Church dey fear me now O. I now go to church with my spirit fully operational. I sieve everything I hear cos I don't trust everything I hear in church. I listen to my heart and reject somethings outrightly. Church where the rapture isn't talked about? I dey go such Church with my brain before I get entrapped in serving man instead of God. Church wey dey bring Akpororo to crack jokes? How am I expected to share fliers of church program with Akpororo, Kenny Black and Ajebo as guest artiste? So many churches in Lagos do that now. Omo, I dey fear O.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by EvangDrGeo: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
theophorus:
We are in the "Endtime", if He doesn't preach Christ and Him Crucified, then He is not a Pastor.

Stop calling Him a Pastor if He is not One. That He claims to be one and has member who they come to dance and sing together every first day of the Week, does not make him a Pastor.

Clubs and Cooperatives too have leaders and music and dances.

Define what a Pastor is.

What makes you a better believer than him?

Which of his messages have you listened to and you felt it wasn't scriptural?

Isn't it your kind that criticized Jesus because you saw him eating with a tax collector?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have always said that Church is just a building just like nighclub, restuarant, hospital, Hotel or prison. The only difference is the so called pastor is collecting money and giving nothing in return.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by phemmie06(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
The best place Satan can be found is church
. Se these ones are choristers or hookup girls.
Pastor can't speak word of encouragement to console but he can dance to Davido
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by EvangDrGeo: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
Church dey fear me now O. I now go to church with my spirit fully operational. I sieve everything I hear cos I don't trust everything I hear in church. I listen to my heart and reject somethings outrightly. Church where the rapture isn't talked about? I dey go such Church with my brain before I get entrapped in serving man instead of God. Church wey dey bring Akpororo to crack jokes? How am I expected to share fliers of church program with Akpororo, Kenny Black and Ajebo as guest artiste? So many churches in Lagos do that now. Omo, I dey fear O.

What makes you a better Christan than Akpororo and those you just mentioned?

Not in your sight, but in God's sight?

Many Nigerians including you and I are Hippocrates...
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Chris2863(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anatakuebira:
The song is a conscious song and not bad. As long as you didn't criticise Bishop Td Jakes and his choir for singing R Kelly's the storm is over, you shouldn't criticise pastor Tobi.
the lyrics, are they even related?
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by greypencils: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

What makes you a better Christan than Akpororo and those you just mentioned?

Not in your sight, but in God's sight?

Many Nigerians including you and I are Hippocrates...
I hear, I am Aristotle join.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yankee101:
From accused drug dealer to confirmed night club operator to church celebrity?
A dodgey fella you mean? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.