Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs (44139 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
If you know,you know AND if you don't know,you can't know CIRCLE continue
we know the candidate that said he is ready play dirty, nothing last forever oo
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Okhuadams(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anatakuebira:
The song is a conscious song and not bad. As long as you didn't criticise Bishop Td Jakes and his choir for singing R Kelly's the storm is over, you shouldn't criticise pastor Tobi.
Don't compare R.Kellys storm with the one they sang they are wide apart. Even the Pope acknowledge R. Kelly on that song
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by newnigerdelta00: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega and Cubana Chief Priest hug and dance to a special performance of Davido‘s songs by the church choir. The pastor put the performance together to encourage Davido as he recently lost his son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dpcKqAqRo

Anti Christ everywhere..... Jesus your name done suffer well well all the kolo dem
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by olukayode3x: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
She’s heavy for David.She’s heavy for David....
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Jjennecco: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
A friend to the world is enemy to Christ.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by dododawa1: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jostoman:
we know the candidate that said he is ready play dirty, nothing last forever oo
every thing no be APC,PDP and LP MATTER.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by goody2019: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
They are all the same nowadays.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by gandkiss: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Men of the underworld.. they know themselves better. If Davido wud have his way, he wud have made Ifeanyi’s burial social media’s top notch
Davido no dey see clearly for now.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Anatakuebira: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
Don't compare R.Kellys storm with the one they sang they are wide apart. Even the Pope acknowledge R. Kelly on that song
I later listened to it and the sipping my martel put me off.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by SaintSmart50(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2022
occultism and Christianity are 5&6.
All the native Doctors noo de Shrine again o, they are now pastors!
So I Met one who was a school Cult gang leader at Esut. He is now a pastor. He is the most terrible person I have ever seen. He is still into charms and occultism. A terrible killer.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by nurusystem(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2022
This girls are temptation ,,see bubs n ass
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by sweetgala(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:
I thought I was judgemental until I saw what the choir wore.

A supposed sacred place have turned to a hip hop club to appreciate a celebrity other than Jesus Christ.

A secular celebrity at that
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by yemmywesey(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Where is this church located in Lagos, I wan become a member
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Yinkus009: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okay.

I listen to that song with my Freepods 3. It’s amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Paul Praise Suffers Kidney Failure (photos) / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.