Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established (26862 Views)

Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Germi9: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

That will be good for him, and a lot better for United... It was a very poor decision to bring him back last season!

This is why I feel Ferguson doesn't want to see this club succeed beyond him! From pushing for Moyes to take over to this!
Exactly,Fergie actually ruined the club with tribalism.How can you have an appointment with Pep Guardola just to sip tea and then the next thing you hire a Moyes all because he’s Scottish like you,i mean who does that, Fergie is a tribal bigot and has reduced the club to were it is rn

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Skii(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Shhhh... Abeg no loud am!

His fanboys will have your hide for that... They have declared that he is singlehandedly bringing that world cup back from Qatar! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Singlehandedly ko...nohandedly ni
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Germi9:

Exactly,Fergie actually ruined the club with tribalism.How can you have an appointment with Pep Guardola just to sip tea and then the next thing you hire a Moyes all because he’s Scottish like you,i mean who does that, Fergie is a tribal bigot and has reduced the club to were it is rn

Ferguson is selfish and evil-minded!

He certainly never wanted a non-English person to achieve what he did in the biggest club in England.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Livelystone01: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Germi9:

He’s left the Club already,he is in Portugal preparing for the world cup and in January transfer window he will be at Sporting Lisbon
How do you know he will be at sporting Lisbon?
Are you his agent?
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Livelystone01: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
TA4TA4:
Taa.... Before his public outburst or outcry, he must have complained to part of the clubs management.... They didn't take any meaningful action, hence his running to Pierce Morgan... Who is a known Arsenal fan...

I remember that yet they signed Ronaldo, snatching him from ManCity.... The whole world no hear word as their website also crashed for hours....

After tricking him out of City deal... Its now open that they never had any need or use for him... Asides selling of Jersey...

Make Pierce Morgan end that him cap wey him dey cap say make arsenal buy am.... We no need am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaSdvxg490M
Some of you saying he was about to sign for City, can you guys help with the contract so we can see, or is it speculation that you guys are passing around?

If the deal with City was that close I believe there would have been a contract or at least a bid which can be publicly acknowledged like City did with Harry Kane.

It was Kane that City went all out for during that transfer window with two bids rejected by Tottenham and that was very public, unlike this news on Ronaldo that was only speculation without concrete proof.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Germi9: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Livelystone01:

How do you know he will be at sporting Lisbon?
Are you his agent?
I am not shocked you asked such a question because you don’t follow football maybe na telemundo you dey watch
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Pimine: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

That's precisely what I would do myself... Let the contract run, and tell him to get the fvck off the first team!

Let him go play golf like that Welsh player in Real Madrid that year!

He will grant another interview to beg with tears in his eyes!!! cool
Oga you're full of hate and it's sickening. They can't and won't do that. Players can go to court, I hope you know that!

Anyway, if I were Ronaldo, I would have long refused to kick a football ever again for such a disrespectful club and nobody like ETH undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by CBR100: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

That's precisely what I would do myself... Let the contract run, and tell him to get the fvck off the first team!

Let him go play golf like that Welsh player in Real Madrid that year!

He will grant another interview to beg with tears in his eyes!!! cool

see personal hatred ......���,
even if u shoot him dead, it won't change anything, (just lyk the way some ppl dey pour their hatred on top pres. buhari wat have change ??

baba continue to enjoy his life
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Nteogwuija(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pimine:

Oga you're full of hate and it's sickening. They can't and won't do that. Players can go to court, I hope you know that!

Anyway, if I were Ronaldo, I would have long refused to kick a football ever again for such a disrespectful club and nobody like ETH undecided

So benching a 37 year old underperforming Ronaldo is disrespectful of the coach abi. Maguire, Sancho, Shaw, Malacia, Rashford have all been benched for underperformance but none of them protested or echoed disrespect.

You guys should understand that whenever a team underperfoms, it's the manager who gets the stick. He has to do whatever that's in the team's best interest and not to massage a player's ego.

I love Ronaldo but I love Man Utd more. The team would always come first for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pimine:

Nah... No hate whatsoever! I'm enjoying myself watching fanboys get all needlessly emotional over the antics of their childish idol. grin

Please, stop being emotional and insulting a top rated coach... This is precisely how you would have insulted Mourinho, Pep, or Ancellotti if they did what Hag has done.

Ronaldo signed a CONTRACT (Find out what this means)! There are terms in there with regards to overall behavior of players on and off the pitch.

So, what will he tell the judge in court?!! Cos the first thing to be established would he the clear terms of the signed Contract!

Why didn't Bale take Madrid to court?!! What stopped Barcelona from suing Braithwaite to court for refusing to leave without his owed wages?!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Angelfrost(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
CBR100:

see personal hatred ......���,
even if u shoot him dead, it won't change anything, (just lyk the way some ppl dey pour their hatred on top pres. buhari wat have change ??

baba continue to enjoy his life

Hatred?!! How?!!

Am I the one trying to tarnish the image of a club paying him heavy wages?!! The club that helped bring you into fame and made you be in high demand for top clubs like Madrid?!!

Bros, direct your rant to the wailer in Portugal!

I am just a lover of the beautiful game of football! Thank you. grin

It's okay to put United and Ten Hag to the dust, but nothing Ronaldo does is ever wrong!!!

Make una rest abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by zombieHUNTER: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ebubu:
freeze him from the squad

give him the aubameyang treatment from arsenal

arsenal did that and started winning the league

which league did arsenal win please
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by hasina3adaugo: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!Prize: $15,000Winners: All Valid Paxful Users Visit to get started Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!Prize: $15,000Winners: All Valid Paxful Users Visit to get started ...
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by CBR100: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Hatred?!! How?!!

Am I the one trying to tarnish the image of a club paying him heavy wages?!! The club that helped bring you into fame and made you be in high demand for top clubs like Madrid?!!

Bros, direct your rant to the wailer in Portugal!

I am just a lover of the beautiful game of football! Thank you. grin

It's okay to put United and Ten Hag to the dust, but nothing Ronaldo does is ever wrong!!!

Make una rest abeg!!!

nah u need to rest
ronaldo is ronaldo .....(he didn't achieve all wat he has by just being gentle hahahaha)

and don't forget sports nah anoda form of entertainment (no need of adding personal hate to it )
because if you don't know u are already getting emotional about the guy Mata ......
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
ERORR404:
I think Ronaldo should just retire and make a career switch to Hollywood.. man has paid his dues, it's better he retires now and keep his legacy untainted. I'll like to see him in movies even if it's just cameos.. he has that flare
After world cup
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Beejaylaw: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Asap !
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by sterlingD(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
CR Double O Seven : CR - 007

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
CBR100:

nah u need to rest
ronaldo is ronaldo .....(he didn't achieve all wat he has by just being gentle hahahaha)

and don't forget sports nah anoda form of entertainment (no need of adding personal hate to it )
because if you don't know u are already getting emotional about the guy Mata ......

I should rest?!! What exactly do you think I do on Nairaland Sports/Football section?!!

Bro, this is me chilling and having a blast!

Emotional on top wetin?!! Lol! tongue

Meanwhile, I eagerly await Portugal's first game! cool
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by KingDeclan: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Am interested sir how will benefit
Detefa:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo should realize that his time has come and gone. There's time for everything in life. He should respect himself and just take a bow.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Pimine: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nteogwuija:

So benching a 37 year old underperforming Ronaldo is disrespectful of the coach abi. Maguire, Sancho, Shaw, Malacia, Rashford have all been benched for underperformance but none of them protested or echoed disrespect.

You guys should understand that whenever a team underperfoms, it's the manager who gets the stick. He has to do whatever that's in the team's best interest and not so massage a player's ego.

I love Ronaldo but I love Man Utd more. The team would always come first for me.
He's not performing bawo? How will he perform when your nobody of a coach has refused to give him a decent run of games? How will he perform? You want to tell me that someone who banged around 24 goals last season is suddenly finished and now worse than Martial, Rashford et al?

I no blame una sha. Na Ronaldo and that Ferguson na e I blame. Only God know wetin carry Ronaldo come back United undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Pimine: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nah... No hate whatsoever! I'm enjoying myself watching fanboys get all needlessly emotional over the antics of their childish idol. grin

Please, stop being emotional and insulting a top rated coach... This is precisely how you would have insulted Mourinho, Pep, or Ancellotti if they did what Hag has done.

Ronaldo signed a CONTRACT (Find out what this means)! There are terms in there with regards to overall behavior of players on and off the pitch.

So, what will he tell the judge in court?!! Cos the first thing to be established would he the clear terms of the signed Contract!

Why didn't Bale take Madrid to court?!! What stopped Barcelona from suing Braithwaite to court for refusing to leave without his owed wages?!! grin
I was a bit harsh in my first sentence and I apologize for that.

Anyway, players have been known to refuse to play for their clubs. He asked to be sold - no be crime. Ronaldo has been disrespected so badly. You can't tell me that someone who practically carried Manchester United on his shoulders with his goals last season is now not good enough anymore because fvcking ETH says so?
You say Ronaldo is not performing well, but how's he supposed to if the nobody of a coach is not giving him a good run of games? Ah Ronaldo don fụck up aswear. ETH? AH!!! undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Teymanhenry(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
He requested for the interview in order to maintain his value. The timing was soot on cos in few days we'd be seeing him in d world cup. He has never been a team player. Funny thing is team players don't really go far. It was this arrogance that made him become the star he is. Top stars like Ibra, Totti, M.jordan, the real Ronaldo etc have w certain level of arrogance about em
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pimine:

I was a bit harsh in my first sentence and I apologize for that.

Anyway, players have been known to refuse to play for their clubs. He asked to be sold - no be crime. Ronaldo has been disrespected so badly. You can't tell me that someone who practically carried Manchester United on his shoulders with his goals last season is now not good enough anymore because fvcking ETH says so?
You say Ronaldo is not performing well, but how's he supposed to if the nobody of a coach is not giving him a good run of games? Ah Ronaldo don fụck up aswear. ETH? AH!!! undecided

He has started more than 4 games already... How well did he perform?!! Be honest!

Did you watch him play with Portugal in their last two games in Europe?!! How well did he perform?!!

Bro, I can never hate Ronaldo... I respect what he has done for the beautiful game, but reality is reality! He is in decline... There can be no easy way to say this!!!

At some point, great players have to accept this ugly truth, and take the back seat. That's life!

Well sir, I want him to excel at this coming Mundial! I honestly hope and pray he succeeds!
I will love noting better than a Portugal Vs Argentina final with either team winning it!
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by dapadawee: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Highways:
I use to support Tinubu but I just can't continue with all these allegations against him and he is not making it easier by at least coming out to say the truth about everything....

I have decided to quit my support for Tinubu... I cannot support a former drug lord after what heroin addiction did to my uncle....

If you want to continue supporting him, it's okay but me I'm out
Its politics keep supporting your conscience.
However, if you refuse to support him it matters less because that guy is the next president any other president come 2023 aside tinibu is a military rule
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by adebwalex(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
nairalee:
The annoying part of the interview is when he said he has no respect for the coach. He lost me at that point. I've engaged many supporters of Ronaldo. Til now none of them have told me what he hoped to achieve by granting this interview

Is he trying to turn the fans against the coach?
Is he trying to excuse himself for his bad attitude?

Before you support him just ask yourself what this will result in.
It brings:
unnecessary tension to the utd players,
unnecessary pressure to ETH,
unnecessary embarrassment to the club
Which can affect the performance of the team.
Therefore we can call this a SABOTAGE

I've always had Messi as my GOAT but held Ronaldo in high regard but that regard has diminished by this his action

Forget all this your grammar. The fact remain That mr hang Ten berated Ronaldo..
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Idoko619(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
nairalee:
The annoying part of the interview is when he said he has no respect for the coach. He lost me at that point. I've engaged many supporters of Ronaldo. Til now none of them have told me what he hoped to achieve by granting this interview

Is he trying to turn the fans against the coach?
Is he trying to excuse himself for his bad attitude?

Before you support him just ask yourself what this will result in.
It brings:
unnecessary tension to the utd players,
unnecessary pressure to ETH,
unnecessary embarrassment to the club
Which can affect the performance of the team.
Therefore we can call this a SABOTAGE

I've always had Messi as my GOAT but held Ronaldo in high regard but that regard has diminished by this his action

Of what benefit is your regards to him?
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Kingcalls: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ebubu:
freeze him from the squad

give him the aubameyang treatment from arsenal

arsenal did that and started winning the league

Winning the league after 13 games ...u are deluded just like most if u Ronaldo haters
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by pezeji(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Van Gaal: "United is a commercial club"

Di Maria: "They signed me to sell shirts"

Ibrahimovic: "The structure is so old school" i found a small mentality

Mourinho: "You don't know what happen behind the scene" becoming second with United is my best achievement"

Sanchez "I asked my agent to get me back to Arsenal after the first training"

Bailly " They should stop playing the English guys and give everyone a chance"

Raf " United needs to change the whole structure" They need more facilities"

You may hate Ronaldo's act but you should understand his concerns.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Yomit71(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
izuch:
His time is up, Messi still flourishing, giving assists and banging in goals.

like for Messi and share for Ronaldo let's know who the real goat is

Ronaldo winning for now
you're disappointed right undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Thedon22: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Highways:
I use to support Tinubu but I just can't continue with all these allegations against him and he is not making it easier by at least coming out to say the truth about everything....

I have decided to quit my support for Tinubu... I cannot support a former drug lord after what heroin addiction did to my uncle....

If you want to continue supporting him, it's okay but me I'm out
Hope you don't labour in vain. The more you people blackmail him the more we love Tinubu. We know you people see him as threat to your candidate. Nevertheless, he will rule over you and nothing will happen.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
nickyj19:
ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Hits Out At ‘Virus’ Of Racism / West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.