Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established (26863 Views)

Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Niklaus398: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Unitedabby:
You're spot on bro! I'm a die hard MU fan but i don't get moved by sentiment...That's why i also honestly regard Messi as the GOAT and this have further confirmed it... i've lost every iota of respect for Ronaldo after this..he's such an ingrate!i hate him
lol as if we care.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Jack500: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Highways:
I use to support Tinubu but I just can't continue with all these allegations against him and he is not making it easier by at least coming out to say the truth about everything....

I have decided to quit my support for Tinubu... I cannot support a former drug lord after what heroin addiction did to my uncle....

If you want to continue supporting him, it's okay but me I'm out

Sharap! You were never supporting Tinubu
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by izuch(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Starz825:

Messi na the goat but people here just wan show you say you mumu...na why shares plenty pass likes

Messi is the best and cr7 doesn't owe an explanation either

Your papa and entire generation na mumu, I insult you? I post something, if you no like am jump and pass, why the insult? Thunder fire you there, bongotea undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Germi9: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Livelystone01:

There are things one should avoid in this life in order to live peacefully and grow into success. They are suspicions, assumptions, impulsive actions, emotional operations, overreacting, overconfidence, ignorance, etc.

That being said, I'll wait till the end of January for your so-called knowledgeable ideas about football to manifest.
Ocoret sir
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by FireUpNow(m): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2022
He said too much, I watched and listened to the interview on sports splash anchored by Mr Godwin Enakhena on It yesterday. I think CR7 shouldn't have come back to United, it's his greatest undoing ever
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Snapchat: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Niklaus398:
Una cup of tea. No be today dey hate for Ronaldo started na. Since the time of sepp blatter that has been the plan. Weather Argentina wins it or not... It won't still stop Ronaldo from being one of the greatest of all times and to some the greatest of all times.
But nevertheless, when Messi fails to win it and Ronaldo does, we Ronaldo fans will feast and praise God for ever cause he has put Ronaldo's enemies to shame.

Una don plan to troll m and shame m if Messi wins but you see this world cup? Messi will never win it.

Lol. Wishful thinking grin
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Snapchat: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol then Ronaldo will announce his retirement and then he will be free from the contract then after 1 month he will revert back and come back to football with sporting . Just like Messi did with Argentina lol.

Man U will have to agree to it before he retires tho. I don’t expect you to understand that how a club is run is different from how a national team is run. You don’t sign a contract that you need to honor with your country, you only play for the pride.

Now you know.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=nickyj19 post=118395261] don't mention it's nothing [/quot

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Ebubu: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol na you we want regard as legend before? Come on, get out of here.
your mama kpekus dere undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Niklaus398: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Ebubu:
your mama kpekus dere undecided
e pain m. Lol
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Niklaus398: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Snapchat:

Man U will have to agree to it before he retires tho. I don’t expect you to understand that how a club is run is different from how a national team is run. You don’t sign a contract that you need to honor with your country, you only play for the pride.

Now you know.
no one can stop him from retirement. He will inform United then the next day announce his retirement. Simple. United can't stop that.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Niklaus398: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. Wishful thinking grin
your own na wetin? Washful thinking? Lol
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Chelsea should offer to buy Ronaldo, imagine Ronaldo and sterling combination, Anyways Ten hag is not a good manager, wen u re a manager u shouldn't let ur emotions take d best of u, Who in this world doesn't knw Ronaldo is a well established striker, y always benching him, Ronaldo is a regular player and is not negotiable for bloody sakes, if ten hag secretly is envious of Ronaldo he shouldn't av taken d job, Anytime a coach is intimidated by a player he can't succeed, Man u like he said is a marketing team they care more abt the profits and not how d ship is sinking, I hope the money tey re making is enough to keep them from ending up at the relegation teams playing with North forest, ten hag is a disaster, Ronaldo himself should calm down, during the trf market, no club wanted him,yes but ten hag rather than try t be sympathetic and pacify him and make he feel important has clearly been out t publicy shame him and frustrate him, Ten hag is a shameless coach and should be forced to resign
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by alabo1: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
izuch:
His time is up, Messi still flourishing, giving assists and banging in goals.

like for Messi and share for Ronaldo let's know who the real goat is

Ronaldo winning for now, Messi fans where we at?

I hope the outcome of your poll has answered the question to your satisfaction?
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Boss469(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

You know nothing about life and principles... Go take some lessons!

Ronaldo signed a contract, and should have kept shut till he left the club!... Lukaku apologized after his 'honest rant' the other day, and was still disciplined for it!

Ronaldo lacks discipline and has already shown he is a poor role model!

Well, United should just lock up and allow him keep fooling around till he leaves... Na him go hear am!!!

Lol... I hope you will go and learn the life and principles after yesterday interview?

Like I said there's nothing wrong with that interview.

Ronaldo and lukaku are not the same, same way this present man utd and Chelsea are not the same. Lukaku was simpin for inter Milan why cr7 was been honest. You might say he's arrogant, but he have CV to back up what he's saying.
Re: Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established by Skii(m): 2:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Skii:
Highly unprofessional and irresponsible of Cristiano.

His Ego is right there on top of his nose and blocking his view thats why he can't see things clearly.

He should be grateful to EtH for even keeping him in reckoning, especially when every club that could afford him refused to sign him. He unknowingly just gave Piers Morgan needless rep after his recent blunders (and desperate attempt at recovery) with Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson and so on.

To say no progress since Sir Alex is wrong. All that United have been through since Sir Alex is very much progress. Let's see how much "progress" Cristiano manages during the world cup and after.

Talk about respect, he is lucky its not Sir Alex he is dealing with. The Boss let go of Beckham, Keane, Stam etc, you name them. According to SAF in his biography, the moment a player starts to feel bigger than the club, you must let the player out. I hope Man U and their board will have the courage to do the needful and show him the door.

Without CR7, the team are playing well...going through the dogged rough roads to defend their names on the red jersey and earn their worth in weekly pay. Just watch the passion during and after the Fulham and West Ham games. When he plays, he contributes nothing and just sits up there waiting for passes to make tap ins.

Finally, though a United fan, I cannot deny his records, legendary status and what he achieved for Man U. They however pale in comparison to the real and one true G.O.A.T. of football...Leo Messi.

This his recent debacle has added another tally stroke in favour of Messi in the gradually concluding argument of who the better player is (will soon be "was" as they are nearing retirement). Shay EA sports has simulated this years world cup to be lifted by the Albeceleste. I hope for Cristiano's sake, that outcome doesn't materialise (despite the Ballon D'or difference between him and Messi)...otherwise....if it does...he should politely end his career on his terms and go into Hollywood and make movies or go to France or Italy and become a fashion model.

grin

Shay I said it, that EA sports through Fifa 23 (or 22, I don't know which one) simulated Argentina to win the world cup.

Well guess what? They did! And what does that mean? Messi almost automatically gets another Ballon D'or! To further squash the already settled argument of who the better player is (even before this 2022 world cup)

Shout out to Manchester United for having the balls to show Penaldo the door (I am very impressed!). Shout out to Penaldo as well who has now shown that he is all about the money by joining some club in Saudi for a shit ton of money for the next 2 years. shocked

In terms of football however, history will remember Messi in the same bracket as they do for Maradona and just recently the late great Pele. History will not remember Cristiano in the same bracket as these 3. No. Never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Hits Out At ‘Virus’ Of Racism / West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.