Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl (751 Views)

Kwara Court Jails 24-Year-Old Man For Criminally Charming, Raping Teenager / Correction: IGP Never Said ‘social Media Is For The Criminally Minded (video). / Living Proofs That Nigerians Are Lazy Irresponsible Criminally Minded Savages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl by UrPapa: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
How do you handle a young teenager that just keeps stealing things around
Everyone dote this girl that happens to be her moms only daughter. There’s nothing she needs that everyone around her is not ready to provide her. Her old widowed mom is tired, every of the relative she’s stayed with will always return her back in just a matter of weeks
People claim it’s spiritual and the woman has spent a lot doing all these spiritual stuffs and they still keep telling her to do more
I feel sorry for the woman and I just don’t know the right words to tell this young girl to change from her stealing ways
Re: How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl by Lataability(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
;Do
Re: How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl by Franzinni: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's karma...the woman knows.

Or the girl is seeking attention the best way she knows how.

Funny enough there is a situation where the kleptomaniac teenager will be the one to save lives with her skills.... Image you were kidnapped but the bandit is asleep with the keys and you have super klepto with you ... You bet it will cross your mind if she would just use her skills.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2022
cut her both hands from the wrist, thank me later
Re: How Do You Handle A Criminally Minded Young Girl by epondudu: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2022
It might not necessarily be a spiritual problem or psychological issue(kleptominia), this may be the only way the teenager expresses her dissatisfaction with those around her or with the situation she finds herself in.
She will change with time, I just hope it's not too late.

(1) (Reply)

Obituary For Family-of-six Who Died After Eating Dinner / I Want To Go To Court / Another Angle To The Ike Ikweremadu Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.