Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The New Currency In The Online Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Currency In The Online Market (1444 Views)

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]

How dare you?

I woke up this morning with so much burden in my heart

I was very reluctant to get out of bed

The thought of going out in search of my daily bread bugles my mind

And the stress of cold calling customers

While i was battling to get up from bed

Out of nowhere came this creeping tiny creature

I notice some strange movement on my left leg

Wait a minute,by now am sure you are wondering what the new currency is

ATTENTION

Yes you heard that right!

That is what it is

We are bombarded daily with different news,advert

So many distraction here and there

As a business owner,your currency online is getting peoples attention

That's what makes people spot you among the crowd

How can you get attention?

Am sure that's your question right now

1. Use a powerful attention grabbing headline

Think of it,do you know how many times you've read an headline online that caught your attention and made you read the whole writeup

The headline literally does two things

�it commands peoples attention

�make them read through your content

A powerful headline is capable of grabbing readers attention,hooking them in the throat and making them reading through the whole content

So your first shot at making people read your content or advert online is by crafting a powerful headline that would command their attention

"How a foolproof strategy made me 100k in 3 days

"How to influence friend and win people"

"Give me 5 minute and i would show you a proven system to bank 500k monthly

Even if you've never made a dime online

"They all laugh at me,but when they saw my insane result,they begged me to cut soap for them"

Master how to craft attention grabbing headlines and see 80% conversion in your advert or content

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
If you are business owner or you sell product

How do you intend to stand out from the crowd

Your audience or customers are bombarded daily with various advert from your competitors

One way you can outsmart your competitors and make your customers listen to you is by getting their attention

Ok let me tell you this real quick
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:31am On Nov 20, 2022
I have some strategies to share with you

This would work for any business

Because it has to do with the human emotion

And if you really understand humans very well

The behavioural pattern of people especially when it comes to buying decision

Maybe you don't know that people buy for different reasons

I would like to ask for a favour real quick before i continue with this write up

I would love to know your name and business you are into

I believe this is a business forum

And we have business like minded personalities here

Lets make this a dialogue conversation

Ok,just type in this format

Am Daniel

A digital creator

Don't spoil the fun

Let me see of am not alone here
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Getting peoples attention alone is not enough

Now that you've gotten peoples attention

Your next aim is to make them read through your advert and make them buy your product or hire for your services

If you are business owner

I want you to understand this or you can write it down

People no longer buy product

Yes you heard that right

What is this guy talking about?

I can hear you asking that in your heart

What people buy is solution

People want solution to their problem

And if your product promises to solve their problem

You've just got a customers that would open his/her wallet to pay for what ever you are selling

This trick works for any kind of business

If you sell cream

People want to have a soft and smooth skin

So if your cream offer to give them that solution

They would rush it like vanilla

"Get a soft and smooth skin like that of a baby with this our malato cream in just 3 weeks

No side effect

Tell me if you are having a rough skin and you see an advert like this

Would you want to know more and later on buy the cream or not
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
one mistake every business owner should avoid

If you want to make more sales and get more customers

You want people to take you serious and believe what you say

Have seen so many marketers make this mistake

they think that is the best way to market their business

You might see other people doing it,but don't join them
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you have been following this thread

By now you know that Attention is the new currency

And if you cant command peoples attention online,no one is going to mind you

Am sure by now,you might be asking what this one mistake is

Stop spamming people

Learn how to get people attention

Too many people see it as an opportunity when they see a post that has a high view and engagement online

They see it as an avenue to post their business and services and send irrelevant links

What makes you think people are interested

If you want to market your business the best way is to create your own post and let people know about your business and services

Rather than coming under other people post and spam
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2022
The internet is littered with information

We are bombarded daily with different advert from marketer

The attention span is short

There are distraction that keeps people from paying much attention to write up online

They try to read an information online,their phone beeps

Different news pop up on their phone while scrolling through the net

Some just scan through write up,they find it boring they snooze and move on to the next content

Over 500,000 advert are posted daily on Facebook

You go to YouTube to watch videos

You are disrupted by advert

Other social media platform same applies

Even here on naira land

So many business owners trying to market their business

So what makes you stand out

How do you intend to compete with the various advert slammed daily on viewers faces

How do you make them see you as not just some old rookie who just want to rip them off of their hard earned money

Few weeks ago i was reading a thread here in the forum

A business owner was complaining of running ad here on this forum and it didn't convert

While he might want to shift the blame on the platform rather than on his marketing tactics

I know we human love to defend ourselves when things doesn't work out as planned

Instead of accepting total responsibility for things not working out and troubleshoot why the strategy wasn't effective so as to re structure and spot where the crack is

We shift the blame on others

Marketing has gone beyond just telling people what you do or what your business is about

Such techniques are now obsolete and no longer in vogue in today's world of marketing

Using a strategy that worked in 2005 in your campaign would only mer your marketing campaign and leave you wondering why it woefully bomber
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Show don't tell

Instead of just telling people your are selling xyz or you are a real estate agent

Show them

Let me sight this example

I hope you would get the logic

So lets assume you sell physical products,maybe like cream and make up kit

Instead of saying come and buy our cream

Or we do make up..please patronise us

You could show them how your product would transform their live

"New facial cream that would leave your face spotless and make you look 5x younger than your age with no side effect"

This alone would stir peoples attention

Most especially the people who really need it

What most people crave for is to look younger

They go in search of different ways they could achieve that

Why do people go for face transplant

Face surgery

Face upliftment cheesy

Face restructure kiss

Or even use different cream to change their facial complexion

Simple..they want to look good,younger and enjoy more out of their life
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Chizillar1(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Thanks for this piece. You have added value. Marketing is fundamental to business success.

2 Likes

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by kaaya149: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information.

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Am glad you guys are finding this thread of value

Thanks to those who have been following

We would continue as i would be sharing more ways to command attention online since you now know that is the new currency

It you master how to get attention online

People would want to listen to you more

And you would soon become an authority in your niche

Next episode i would be sharing how to use stories to capture peoples attention

Maybe you don't know story also sell

Talk to you soon

Kindly like,comment and share lets make this thread go viral

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Have been banned twice while trying to post so as to continue this thread

Am not really sure where i got it wrong

Hope you guys are cool
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
If you have been following this thread
Well i guess by now you have an idea of what the new currency is all about and why it is important for you as a business owner to master the art of getting attention

if you want people to listen to you or read your ad online
One mistake have always seen most marketers make online is
Coming under other peoples post and promoting their product and services

Or sending irrelevant links

This is actually a wrong marketing approach
And here is why you should stop the act if you are found of doing that always

1. It makes you look salesy and desperate

People can sense it that you just want to make sales and you haven't even given people reasons why they should patronise you or buy your product
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2022
DAILY REMINDERS:

• Do your absolute best.
• Keep a positive mindset.
• Embrace new challenges.
• Worrying gets you nowhere.
• Be thankful for your blessings.
• Use your time and energy wisely.
• What you believe, you can achieve.

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by swanpiccolo: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's important to try to keep these things in mind, although it's not always easy. It's a good thread you started here, thank you!

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Looking back at the journey so far
There were days when i almost gave up
Days when my plans didn't work out
Days when i felt shattered and completely broken.
Through all the shallow and trials,test of time
I can stand tall,beat my chest and boldly say God made made
I wouldn't have come this far if God was not on my side
My foes would have consumed me and made me a prey to feast on

I know we a have our own unique stories or lesson 2022 taught you

If you think you lost something,what of those who lost everything and never recovered from the shock

If you think you didn't make enough money,what of those who never made a dime and turned beggar

Accept my message wrapped with sincererity of heart and love

you shall dance into the new year with joy and gladness

And all your pains,sorrow,anger,lack shall drown and vanish with 2022

Thanks to all who have been following this thread

Wish you a prosperous new year in advance

Describe 2022 in one word

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by IMO01: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Danempaco:
I have some strategies to share with you

This would work for any business

Because it has to do with the human emotion

And if you really understand humans very well

The behavioural pattern of people especially when it comes to buying decision

Maybe you don't know that people buy for different reasons

I would like to ask for a favour real quick before i continue with this write up

I would love to know your name and business you are into

I believe this is a business forum

And we have business like minded personalities here

Lets make this a dialogue conversation

Ok,just type in this format

Am Daniel

A digital creator

Don't spoil the fun

Let me see of am not alone here

Am David

Web developer and online marketer

I sell products online dropshipping them i use Facebook ads

1 Like

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 6:01am On Mar 12, 2023
8 POWERFUL
MARKETING WORDS

Some words are just so powerful that they work like magic

And they outperform other words

Here is why?

They have to do with the human emotion

And emotion is one of the motivational factors that makes people buy

If you can pull the trigger, then you got yourself a sale

As a marketer, understanding the human behavior, why people buy

Are very crucial to sales

These words are scientifically proven and can increase conversion online when you use them in your sales copy, marketing campaign ,advertising

Here are a few of them

QUALITY

SHOWS THE PRODUCT IS Of high value

FREE

WHO CAN RESIST A FREEBIE?

YOU

MARKETING IS ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

RISK - FREE

THE CUSTOMER FEELS MORE
SAFE AND SECURE

SECRET

EVERYONE WANTS IN ON A SPECIAL
TIP OR TRICK

INSTANT

EVERYONE NEEDS A QUICK SOLUTION

EASY

NO ONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH A HASSLE

Don't MISS OUT

Capitalise on THE FEAR OF
MISSING OUT

Start shipping them

Like,comment, share if you found this helpful

In the next post I would share some phycological triggers that makes people buy
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Here Are 7 Psychological Triggers That Make People Buy?

Trigger #1: Reason Why

Tell people WHY you're doing something. People are more likely to buy from an ordinary person they know something about.
Are you giving 25% discount on your product? Give the people honest reason why. Are you limiting the number of products you want to sell? Tell people why.

If you tell your visitors about the reasons of doing something they will be more likely to trust you and to buy from you.

Trigger #2: Specifics

Tell the specifics. "How I made $1,057 in a week" sounds more believable than "How I made $1,000 in a week".
People are sceptic. If you include specifics people will be more likely to believe you.
If you state a fact, make it specific. General numbers never sounded plausible.

Trigger #3: Curiosity

We all are extremely curious. We want to know answers to our questions. Tell people not to open this email and they will open it. Because they want to know what's inside.

Headlines like "Discover the hidden secret of free offers" are always producing great results. You immediately want to know "What secret?".

Curiosity trigger is a great way to get your email opened. It also works great in ads and in articles. Like the title of this article: "What Are 7 Psychological Triggers That Make People Buy?"
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Trigger #4: Fear to Lose Something

People are most likely to buy from you if they are motivated by fear to lose something than if they are motivated by desire to gain something. That's why deadlines and limited production numbers works well.
Use deadlines in your copy. Run 3 days specials or limit the number of products you want to sell. Make people act now by letting them know that it is a limited time offer.

Trigger #5: Questions

Ask questions. By asking questions you get people involved, they automatically start to think to answer your question and become more responsive to your message.
What headline would grab your attention?

"You are wasting money on ezine advertising" or "Are you wasting money on ezine advertising?"

Trigger #6: Stories

Nothing can be better than a good story. It's easy to influence people just by telling them a good story.
A lot of famous writers used this method in their sales letters. You can tell a true story about your customer. Or about yourself.

A real life story about something the product has done to improve someone's life will build your credibility and motivate people to buy.

Trigger #7: Facing a Problem

Every product is a solution to particular problem. Don't rush into presenting the solution you have, make sure you first make your visitors to face the problem.

Present the problem and agitate it so people would feel the pain of situation. Spell out the problem, tell them how it feels. Only after you've got readers interest present your product that provides the solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Apply these seven psychological techniques to maximize your sales and increase the response rate of your ads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2023
As the alien spacecraft descended upon the peaceful planet, panic spread across the land. The inhabitants rushed to defend themselves, but their undeveloped weapons were no match for the advanced technology of the invaders.

Within a matter of days, the aliens had taken control of the planet, enslaving the populace and exploiting its resources for their own benefit. It seemed as though all was lost – until a small group of rebels emerged, determined to overthrow their extraterrestrial oppressors.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2023
Using their wits and their insight of the land, the rebels launched a series of guerrilla attacks on the alien forces, slowly but surely weakening their grip on the planet.

In the end, the aliens were driven back to their home world, and the people of the planet were free once more.

Now, you may be wondering what this has to do with sales copy. Well, just as the rebels used open loops to keep the aliens guessing and gain the upper hand, you can use open loops in your sales copy to keep your readers engaged and interested.

An open loop is simply a piece of information that is left unresolved, prompting the reader to keep reading in order to find out what happens next. For example, you could start your copy with a statement like, "Are you tired of struggling to make ends meet?" This creates an open loop, as the reader will want to know what you have to offer that can help them alleviate their financial troubles.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2023
Throughout your copy, you can continue to use open loops to build suspense and keep your reader engaged.

Let me tell you a hidden secret

Wanna know?

I just used an open loop, maybe you didn't notice

Read that again

By using open loops in your sales copy, you can capture your reader's attention and keep them interested in what you have to say. So go ahead and try it out – who knows, you might just take your sales to new heights!
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2023
"Drop your weapon and surrender now"

You at the battlefield , An enemy point his riffle at your face and yells again

"Drop your weapon and surrender now"
Or I blow your head off

You look around, dead bodies everywhere, your fellow soldiers are drop dead lying lifeless on the ground

You are stuck and left with only one option

Surrender

Finally you headed and dropped your weapon

"Step forward and your two hands by your back, he yelled "

While trying to do that, you flick your finger

Something hit him on the fore head

Just like David and Goliath story in the Bible

You watch him gradually go down with shock all over his face

Soaked and bathed in blood, you step towards his lifeless body and picked up your invisible weapon , then pick up your rifle

You radio HQ your location. 

Is there anything like invisible weapon in copywriting or marketing

Well maybe, maybe not

But when you use the invisible weapon

It can pierce into prospect heart like razor blaze

Break their shield

It makes your prospects lay down their guard.

What's this weapon ?
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
STORYTELLING

It very powerful and you've heard marketers talked about it every time

📍Tell a story

📍Draw out the lesson

📍Connect your product to it

📍Make an offer

📍And ask for the sale

Have you been using your invisible weapon?
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2023
As the alien spacecraft descended upon the peaceful planet, panic spread across the land. The inhabitants rushed to defend themselves, but their undeveloped weapons were no match for the advanced technology of the invaders.

Within a matter of days, the aliens had taken control of the planet, enslaving the populace and exploiting its resources for their own benefit. It seemed as though all was lost – until a small group of rebels emerged, determined to overthrow their extraterrestrial oppressors.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
Using their wits and their insight of the land, the rebels launched a series of guerrilla attacks on the alien forces, slowly but surely weakening their grip on the planet.

In the end, the aliens were driven back to their home world, and the people of the planet were free once more.

Now, you may be wondering what this has to do with sales copy. Well, just as the rebels used open loops to keep the aliens guessing and gain the upper hand, you can use open loops in your sales copy to keep your readers engaged and interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions / Where Can I Get Virtual Credit Card ? / Cassava Chips For Export Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.