Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The New Currency In The Online Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Currency In The Online Market (1452 Views)

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
An open loop is simply a piece of information that is left unresolved, prompting the reader to keep reading in order to find out what happens next. For example, you could start your copy with a statement like, "Are you tired of struggling to make ends meet?" This creates an open loop, as the reader will want to know what you have to offer that can help them alleviate their financial troubles.

Throughout your copy, you can continue to use open loops to build suspense and keep your reader engaged.

Let me tell you a hidden secret

Wanna know?

I just used an open loop, maybe you didn't notice

Read that again

By using open loops in your sales copy, you can capture your reader's attention and keep them interested in what you have to say. So go ahead and try it out – who knows, you might just take your sales to new heights!
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2023
An open loop is simply a piece of information that is left unresolved, prompting the reader to keep reading in order to find out what happens next. For example, you could start your copy with a statement like, "Are you tired of struggling to make ends meet?" This creates an open loop, as the reader will want to know what you have to offer that can help them alleviate their financial troubles.

Throughout your copy, you can continue to use open loops to build suspense and keep your reader engaged.

Let me tell you a hidden secret

Wanna know?

I just used an open loop, maybe you didn't notice

Read that again

By using open loops in your sales copy, you can capture your reader's attention and keep them interested in what you have to say. So go ahead and try it out – who knows, you might just take your sales to new heights!
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2023
In today's post am going to reveal how you can answer customers questions correctly

Now or before, people might have come into your Dm to ask you few questions about your product or services

Most especially if you are the type that runs paid advert

Even thou some might be In the buying stage, ready to buy

Only just wanna ask few questions before they buy

We all do that

Asking questions before we buy stuff either online or offline
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2023
Here is how to correctly answer customers queries

The right way to answer customers questions and counter sales objection

1.Will your product work for me ?*

It quite understandable how You feel , some of our customers also felt the same way when they first heard about our product, now they are happy and better

See what some of them are saying about our product/services

2.When a customer is angry as a result of late or delayed delivery

We are sorry for the inconvenience , we would re- confirm your order and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks for your patience

3.Can I learn more about your product ?

Sure, I would be glad to answer any of your questions regarding our product

But can you be more specific about what you would like to know about the product
So as for me to be able to give you a precise and satisfactory answer
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2023
4.I can't afford it, your product is too expensive

So assuming you went ahead and invested in (insert your product name) and in exchange you solve(problem/challenge)is that an outcome you'd be happy with

5.i would get back to you/let me think about it*

Now I would love to use this simple illustration

Two vendors who sell the same product

In this case let's use cake, mrs jimoh and mrs toke

Vendor A-mrs jimoh
Prospect enters into her DM

P-Good afternoon ma, please How much is your cake?

Vendor A- Good afternoon , the cake is 35k last price

P-its too expensive, anyway I would get back to you,
Mrs jimoh-ok

: Vendor B-mrs toke

P-Good afternoon ma, please how much is your cake

Mrs toke- Good afternoon , welcome to toke's cakes
We have varieties of cakes for various occassion, if I may ask what occasion do you need the cake for

P-for wedding ceremony

Mrs toke- ok, visit our store and check through the list of cakes, take a screenshot of your preferred choice and send me

P-ok ma, let me check through

Few minutes later, she send the screenshot to mrs toke

Mrs toke- wow, you have a great taste, when you order this cake,you get free fruit pack(containing strawberry, chocolate candy yoghurt sauce )and free delivery which would be delivered a day to the event

Let me ask you, if you were to be the customer, who would you buy from?

Vendor A or Vendor B
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2023
Key fact

An average customer would ask 3-4 questions before making the buying decision

Failure to display expertise and competence in your product knowledge can cost you the sales

As an online marketer you have to be strategic in your marketing games

✔️Understand the power of positioning
✔️Master persuasion,storytelling , attraction and closing techniques

You would feel less frustrated and be able to deal with difficult customers
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2023
The compound effect:

Success is doing a half dozen things absolutely well, repeated five thousand times.

You don't need extra knowledge.

You need a new plan of action.

Consistency is the utmost key to success.

If you aren't better, work smarter.

The compound effect is the strategy of reaping huge rewards from small, seemingly insignificant actions.

Small choices + consistency + time = significant results.

Tony Robbins' no man's land concept is when you're not really happy about your life, but you're not unhappy enough to do anything about it.

You want to avoid this complacency.
Knowledge uninvested is wasted.

Choice is at the center of all success and failure.

It is what we choose that makes the biggest difference.

Yes it is

Too many people make wrong choices

And might not be aware of it

Or neglect the fact they are wrong

Too often we sleepwalk through our choices. We default to choices that our society and culture tells us we should do.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
It's not huge choices, but ones that you think don't matter or count for much that derail us.

You don't consciously think about it, but these small decisions can really change things.

You have to be willing to give 100 percent in your work ethics.

Always take 100 percent responsibility for everything that happens to you.

🔸You are the architect of your own life

🔸You alone are responsible for your situation.

🔸Your growth

🔸your failures

And the outcome of the result you get depends on the effort and your actions

The first step toward change is awareness. The best way to become aware is to measure.

And the best way to measure is

Writing it all down is key.

Tracking your progress and missteps is key for long-term success.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
You cannot improve something until you measure it.

Professional athletes are particularly big trackers.

Tracking will revolutionize your life.

Merely becoming conscious of your actions begins to change them.

The earlier you start making changes the more the compound effect works in your favor.

The key to success is this:

Are you learning each day?

Answer that in your mind, you know the answer already

No business is going to keep someone around just for showing up.

An American writer says and I quote

The illiterate of the 21st century is not someone who cannot read and write, but someone who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn

You have to continually get ready.

Your life is a result of your moment to moment choices.

The older your habits are and the deeper their roots, the harder they are to change.

It stands to reason that since you learned every habit you have, you can also learn new ones.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2023
The most motivating choices are ones that align with your “why” and your purpose.

You need a deep why for doing stuff. With a why that is meaningful enough, you will do almost anything.

Too many people focus on achievement without fulfillment.

Read for an hour each day to protect your hope, refine your craft and grow your knowledge.

The fears you don’t face become your walls. And doubts are destroyed by strong action.

Mastery takes massive practice, unrelenting patience and vast devotion.

No shortcut to it, it a process that must be observed

Yet not many are willing to put in the work

It’s a very difficult obsession. And one of the best commitments you can make.
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2023
As I wrap up this post

In order to increase your revenue and boost profit online

You must master the art of selling

You must become a person of attraction

One that attract prospect like a swamping bee

Sell yourself, sell your ideas, sell your stories

The power lies in doing daily

Yes, if you want to master anything

You must practice daily
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2023
Small choices + consistency + time = significant results.

Like,comment, share if you found this helpful

Thanks for following
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2023
One of my childhood memories I could not forget was playing games

Running home after school just to play Mario games ,remember that Mario song😁

From Mario we moved to sega
Mortal combat was my favorite
I knew all the fire 💣

My brother would always tell me not to use fire bomb when we played together

From Sega we shifted to game boy

That one was handy, so we could carry it everywhere

Play as you go

I played soccer more on it
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2023
Unfortunately , only one boy has it in our area then

We adore him like the lord of the ring, and sometimes buy him indoji,balewa, shortcake biscuit , goody goody

Just for him to let us play

And after few minute, someone else is already queuing at our back just to take over

That young dude really made money from us

As we would have to pay before we played

Am sure he must be a business guru by now
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
If you don't know any of those things I listed then maybe you are born in the indomie generation

I also remember at night, we would all

gather outside, sitting on the mat

And listen to stories from our parent

Most days it was a full moon

The stars were bright

Some of the stories I could still remember were stories of tortoise

How tricky and lazy tortoise was

Well I learnt lesson from them thou

Do parents even still tell their children stories at night again?

Am not sure

Days when 20naira could feed the whole family for a week or more

Childhood was really fun

Let me stop here for now

What childhood memory did you remember ?

Share in the comment section

Happy children's day to all wonderful children all over the world
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2023
Gaining knowledge is like dating

Learning a skill is like getting married

Practicing, implementing and staying consistence is like having kids after wedding

But couples don't just start having kids after their union

Do they ?

It takes months, years before they start creating their own offspring

Well except cases where the couple had breakfast before been pronounce husband and wife

I know most guys nowadays just want to chop and go, while some ladies also want to collect and run

Both parties are playing the game, but who suffers the consequence when game is over

I dont know
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
My point is starting and building a profitable business online, learning a skill and gaining mastery isn't a days work or doesn't come on a platter of gold

It requires effort, hard work , practice and been consistent and most people shy away from doing this

But I figured out a quick shortcut anyone can use to reach their business goals without much work

Wanna know what it is

Read on👉
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
Sorry I *lied*🙃

I dont know of such quick workflow

But I do know 2 *things* most successful entrepreneurs engage in

Don't worry am not *lying* this time around👉

1 *.ownership* - they own their own product,services,assest, etc

2. *Investment* - they invest their *time* and *money* in what would bring in more *profit* and add *value* to them

For example, they invest in more knowledge, learning more skills, reading more books, building more connections,etc👉

The best investment is to invest in yourself

Read books

Buy courses online In your niche

Do more research

Be a resourceful person
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2023
4 unusual copywriting tips
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2023
1.Read poetry

Poetry would help you figure out your *style* and *tone* in a language that resonate with your audience

You would be able to *touch* emotions and *play* with words, enhance your creativity and depth to your style, *metaphor* and sensory details is a way of engaging your audience
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2023
2.*Stand up comedy*

Comedians are masters at *storytelling* , *engagement* and can keep you *glued* to your seat

Watching stand up comedians can also help you earness *timing* , *delivery* and *engagement* and dive into power of *storytelling* that truly captures your prospect attention
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2023
3 Explore psychology

The study of human behavior
Understanding psychology as a marketer is a powerful tool

You can learn about emotional triggers,behavioral pattern and how human think, persuasion, and gain insight into the reasoning of prospect which you can use to craft persuasive sales copy that convert
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2023
4.practice mindfulness

In a busy world of today, it easier to overlook the small details that makes life interesting and rich

Practising mindfulness can help you observe everyday life, read human behaviour and truly understand the world around you, staying consciously present and attentive, you would gain unique insight for your copies
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2023
Feel free to explore through this tips and see your writing soar high

By Tapping into emotions, expanding your horizon,practicing mindfulness, you would create a lasting impression in your copy

Which one was your favourite

Let me know in the comment box
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
The more knowledge and information you acquire

The more you apply the knowledge you acquire

The more your income increases

Knowledge is an
investment

Invest in knowledge

Most people can't invest in acquiring information online,they complain a product is too expensive

Yet they are always first to fall victim to a ponzi scheme

Most people don't buy information that would help them online,not because of lack of money

Rather the feel of not needing it or they have other alternatives

Its a new week,explore and try new things

Take risk,set new goals
Try,retry,try again,never stop trying

Don't make excuses
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
You can now auto save new contact on WhatsApp with their real names without touching your phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ-6seA9EKY
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Remove watermark from videos in one click

Watch the video for the step by step process

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrC4OFVwig?si=EM8Gnd7wBpCz58Sk

Help subscribe if you found it helpful
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Create unlimited images from text

👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNr9gtvpyuM?si=AOrEIYiBBX2oYJTB

Kindly subscribe for more educative videos
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Have you ever wanted create videos for your product?

But it seems like the world of video creation/editing is so complex

Now you can create product ad videos,commercial/marketing videos, explainer videos, etc in just one click

Watch the detailed video

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWFsYIMLrI?si=SeHo5Os96MzuvNtY

Ps- Help by subscribing to the channel if you found the video helpful

See you inside
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Do you know you can generate links to any website

Get keywords for Facebook Ads/Amazon

Get unlimited content ideas

All from your WhatsApp

Don't believe me?

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbSQl2SCJA?si=uR46lSQ_kVc2Tz2v

Don't forget to subscribe
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Turn your ideas to captivating videos

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WUgIKjEpz0?si=vAt7XfBA_0UGvUzg

Subscribe for more valuable videos
Re: The New Currency In The Online Market by Danempaco(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Create viral videos from just images

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UtL6XEnaY?si=jr_Lft3acC2meGr2

Kindly subscribe for more videos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be Rich From Dangote / Honey Dealers Wanted Asap / Discover How To Export Cashew From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.