Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon (51224 Views)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by gasparpisciotta: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Politics
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by SpatialKing(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:

You don't support failures but you supported GEJ?

Go on. Waste your votes.
GEJ far better than Buhari you can't compare by any standard...
All the indices are getting worst
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Thedon22: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
See their body language. Atiku knew that Tinubu is his master. Tinubu sponsored Atiku, Ribadu and Buhari for Presidency but only succeeded with Buhari. Atiku knows Oga na master.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by omonnakoda: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
themanderon:
Two questionable old men seeking to rule a nation highly populated by youths. Instead of being in a retirement home they are here looking for what is not looking for them.
The country sef is questionable
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Abdul05: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
StoneLucifer:

We don't listen to hopeless touts and vagabonds like u. undecided undecided

OAm4j
Seun
Mynd44

Dominique

Rule2 abeg o let us avoid partiality do the needful pls
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Obi the duller is not in their level, educationally and otherwise. .

Abi you doubt me ..GCE holder... cheesy cheesy
If I were u, u leave certificate matter. You and I know say no be be certificate but intellect, capacity and what u can offer. Professors dey drive truck and Waec holder na your president. Reason am
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Ovieemmanuel: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Melezenawii post=118387921][/quote]I wish he was young like this cartoon pics
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Awwal1979: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
We're ready to organize a formidable force to kicked APC out of government comes 2023 Inshallah, ATIKU is our next president
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Rapuru14: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Dull fellow.

That's why we pray for an independent nation because your ilk's reasoning is similar to subhumans'
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
SpatialKing:

GEJ far better than Buhari you can't compare by any standard...
All the indices are getting worst
Olodo

GEJ was the reason Behind Buhari presidency

GEJ failed woefully for Buhari to replace him thinking he's a better option
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
If I were u, u leave certificate matter. You and I know say no be be certificate but intellect, capacity and what u can offer. Professors dey drive truck and Waec holder na your president. Reason am
LOl

Biko who tell una say Buhari na WAEC holder?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okgan: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
So sure they are going and atiku is coming up
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Biko who tell una say Buhari na WAEC holder?
chei! You know hear them bin dey find him certificate? Granted, he went to school with better results on to crumble Nigeria economy. It is well o...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by CitynewsNG(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paddi paddi
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by viodemus: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
With Lagos paying anybody whatever you want eh, your value go just increase finish. See how oga Tinubu shirt crisp. Oga Atiku na customs money and then vp connect.

Am still checking if oga Tinubu falsified to become Lagos state number 1, because his picture and allowance might have to be removed, because that would mean he was a fake governor. In other words, Lagos had no leader from 99 to 07.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Halifaxguy: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Two thieves....my vote is for Obi
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Kiliwanjo: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na dis 2 dey game , odas Na follow come grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Cosbyrich: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What makes Tinubu different from IPob and Boko haram
Fake.
Anybody can write that.Bring the video and people will believe you..
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Dalnadoni: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
And some people will be killing themself for either of this two thives...

When they say "polities is a dirty game"...issa lie. That is for people willing to die for this thives...For them "polities sweet".

Na make we use our sense vote wisely!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by FashionCookie(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
yyba:
OBI and his violence supporters right now
grin grin una no go kill me 4 this forum.
Hahahaha...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by hopexter(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Manofnaija:

Continue to celebrate corruption.
Ibos are not worse off

Pandora mentioned obi’s name and non of these two. So who’s internationally known to be corrupt?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by DSC7: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Neither of them will ever rule this country...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by MiaBeer(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:
If Igbos have any remaining sense, support Atiku so Tinubu never becomes our president. The race is between this two. You are dull if you can't see it.
Your mumu is changing tire in Oshodi. Peter Obi is not a fair weather loser like you. A real man fights till the end. Atiku missed an opportunity to work with Obi, his supporters like you are now begging.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by 123papas(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Menclothing: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Powerful
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
PDP and Labour Party forged two letters within 72 hours and foolish nairaland carry the two to front page

Wow.....so PDP and LP are now collaborating?
The only saint is APC....... What are a saint. Stupid sentence with stupid likes.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. They met today on Tinubu way to Plateau state.

Tinubu already landed in Plateau as we speak.

Those 2 are the MEN. Obi can’t even look them in the face if he were to be there.

Last time I heard, he was kneeling for Atiku like a boy.

Remove politics stolen money, Tinubu no fit look Obi, he is a billionaire before politics, when Tinubu was warning 2400$ as employee, he was buying house in uk for a million pounds, so calm down, Google Obi, when is was chairman of fidelity, Tinubu was hustling to be in politics, out side politics, Tinubu no be Obi mate. Na employee e go be,

Well thanks to Lagos money.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
hopexter:

Pandora mentioned obi’s name and non of these two. So who’s internationally known to be corrupt?

I won't say much.

Shey you see that your exposure ends in Oshodi

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by IbadeHQ: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

Same old generation. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

I'm sure your mind says otherwise.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Illegal1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ok but make una dey try carry Obi along

Remember he stopped doing debate because una no dey join am

noo...make he continue to dey fool himslf
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Illegal1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anybody wen still bliv peter obi go win pass 3 state na beta mumu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.