Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? (194 Views)

If You Become Nairaland CEO, What Changes Will You Make To The Platform? / Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? / Aba Residents Show Love To President Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? by Icuib4cu: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? by Righthussle: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Icuib4cu:
I know this ain't gonna make front page,
I'm new here though.

Too many junk on front page, how about you move more educative and informative thread to front page.

Just drop yours amma take my leave now.

I hate the rubbish oath you take when you want to comment in some religious threads.
Re: What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? by Jostoman: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Stop people that are using multiple account
Re: What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? by orisa37: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Have UK MODS IN POLITICS RELIGION AND INVESTMENT.
BUY UP GOOGLE SMART ANDROID PHONES AND INCREASE YOUR STAKES ON THE INTERNET.
MTN AND AIRTEL MIGHT BE WORKING FOR TWITTER. SO DISCUSS WITH GLO AND TECHNO ON POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENTS AND MERGERS TO THE INTERNET.
Re: What Changes Would You Love To See In NAIRALAND? by Ikpaitid: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
I'll like to see all IPOB people banned from Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku -A Man With Vision / Picture Of The Day / Obi Plus 5G Is A Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.