Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% (46201 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 53% Under Peter Obi - Soludo / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is getting interesting.

Wey my popcorn?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
nkemoma:
Wetin this idiot chop of late??

Betrayers and ass kissers are everywhere..

You didnt take over from Obi yet 16years later he is still on your lips

That's how one feels when you're betrayed by someone you literally lifted up. That's what Tinubu felt when he was betrayed by Prof Judas but many of you defended Prof Judas action.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Batallion23: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
So make he keep quiet no talk because una Obi supporters go swallow am abi? Na season film una eye go soon clear. Na woto woto una go collect. Una sence go return then. Obi the best packaged fraud
signature2012:
Dear Soludo,

This stew you think you are cooking will hunt you for life…

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by AsomughaChuks05: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jomonix:
Soludo next move will be to join APC. I saw it coming
You people accused former Governor Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano of the same thing but he stayed faithful to APGA all through his 8 years and then handed over to Governor Chukwuma Soludo. Governor Soludo will stay steadfast to APGA throughout his own 8 years as well. You can take it to the bank!
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Owologbo:

Soludo belongs to the criminal establishment that Obi is trying to dislodge and I don't expect him and his group to just give up without fighting.

Lame. The same Obi who has multiple secret accounts in Panama or another Obi?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by zomby(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
shegra58:
Tinubu is very powerful and influential
Imagine using brother against brother grin

Tinubu doesn’t have a second to spend on the irrelevant Laborers Party.
Soludo is simply stating facts.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bromax:
This man should put all these energy on giving Anabranians the best and leave Peter Obi alone .

You are afraid of the damage Soludo is going to cause Mr Pandora. Lol
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by shegra58: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
zomby:

Tinubu doesn’t have a second to spend on the irrelevant Laborers Party.
Soludo is simply stating facts.
sacarsm bro
I understand ipob hate truth

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by zomby(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
maasoap:

Lame. The same Obi who has multiple secret accounts in Panama or another Obi?

Many people keep forgetting that Peter Obi is a typical Igbo man. Just like the rest, the man is severely allergic to honesty, integrity, and basic common sense.
YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE…Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria or Nigerians. The man is simply too weak to lead a country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by emanobis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo...then eradicate poverty in Anambra

But if you can't quietly and respectfully keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Rawtruth1: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
The Governor that said that nansense, his son is an addict to hard drugs and into crime. Why has he not talked to him with his loud u'seless mouth?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by zomby(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
shegra58:
sacarsm bro
I understand ipob hate truth

Got it! wink
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Bobbiee: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nigerian leaders are useless, all of them. And Nigerian people as a whole are even worst.

I mean, what has Soludo achieved in his tenure that he has the guts to accuse another governor. I've been to Anambra and there was nothing at all to show for this man's administration.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by MadamExcellency: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cosbyrich:

That is why all sane people are wary of Obi.
He is almost clean,yes half as clean as Buhari but a disaster if handed the authority of handling a state or country.

I like him for being a gentleman but he will surely be a calamity if given power.
He does not have the midas touch like Tinubu.

Republicans cut taxes and the Economy grows with attendant job creation.

Democrats tax people to share the money.

IGR got nothing to do with Economic Growth and Development.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Johnn44: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
This one loud o
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Emir01: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
signature2012:
Dear Soludo,

This stew you think you are cooking will hunt you for life…

For saying the obvious truth. Hypocrite! Obi is a failure. He achieved next to nothing in Anambra, you can only package him for fools.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by nkemoma(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
maasoap:

That's how one feels when you're betrayed by someone you literally lifted up. That's what Tinubu felt when he was betrayed by Prof Judas but many of you defended Prof Judas action.

Osunbande didn't betray Emilokan...

Presidency isn't his birthright or shouldn't be what is used to settle anyone..

Yemi felt he had a chance and took it..

He never said half of what this pighead Charles is saying
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by truthfinder319: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Children of hate, how market again?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by greatman247(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ovo200:
He's pained Obi is soaring high to the place he can never get to

And to the Agbado children

It's so clear, Soludo is obviously jealous of Obi's achievement. I'm 100% certain that soludo wanted to one day become that igbo man as president and not Obi. He does not want Obi to get there. Silly idiot. Soludo is the sitting gov he should get to work to bring the poverty level of Anambra state to zero, that's if he can.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by SIMONEKPA7: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

When I told some people that some Igbos especially Anambra Igbos are cursed, you will think that I am joking. When Rochas Okorocha said that his greatest opposition will come from the South East nobody believed him. Anambra Igbos especially are cursed with the spirit of betrayal and pull him down. I have never seen a people like this. Tufiakwa!
Which other SE governor is behind Obi? Shut the fukk up if you don't know jack
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Onuoha1234(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Was poverty only in Anambra? What was the growth in Nigeria? Why this preoccupation about Obi? Why will he become viable if he joins APGA? You are wasting your goodwil.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Decent09(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

Common if this man becomes President, Buhari will be Saint compare to Peter Obi
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by TheSameGuy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Get ready to be seeing this official portrait in offices From may 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by bentenny(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by d4gmail: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Charles Soludo just shot himself in the foot.

Question.

Who was in charge of monetary policies in Nigeria in 2005? Of course, it's the same Charles Soludo.

The current monetary policies in 2022 today explains the failure of the current CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele.

What was the poverty rate in other states during the same period? Of course, Almost the same result could be seen everywhere across Nigeria.

You can imagine Godwin Emefiele contesting for Delta state governor in 2027 and saying that poverty increased in Delta state in 2022 because of the governor of Delta state.

Charles Soludo just advertised his failure thinking he can blame it on another man.

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
We have verify , we have verify . Soludo have scatter everywhere cheesy angry angry cheesy
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Brush1: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by FuckOsuPigs: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
GistFullGround:
Tinubu is using Soludo!

Enhen? Igba yen wa nko? Pig to pig, fair fighting.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by timefarm(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is giving them hot ,hot.

The intolerant naive political supporters will soon descend on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.