Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% (46226 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 53% Under Peter Obi - Soludo / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by drlateef: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Vawulence is now fully declared in Anambra. Please bring on the wotowoto jare Soludo. I like you. Zombidiots go hear wehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ASAPFERG1: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Yes
ah.. and I nor know ooh
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obidients people would not be able to sleep tonight. Soludo just spoilt their day.

Thank God no be Tinubu talk am. It's coming from someone, his Gov and a professor of economics, that should know that Obi is just scamming our youths.

I don't think Obi can discuss Economic policy or his scamming slogan "from consumption to production" in the presence of Soludo.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Neddstark: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
wiseone28:
I prefer Obi..

Tinubu is too old and frail abeg.

Buhari is even more agile that tinubu.

I prefer Obi or Atiku, someone that will be strong enough to take his own decisions.

Guy, look at Obi's decisions. That guy is weak. Someone that doesn't have the balls to condemn IPOB killings. I rather for Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by millionaireman: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
yesloaded:
Please Soludo, get to work and bring the poverty to 0

What?
Soludo is only about talking dogon turenchi 24/7; not about improving the lot of the people of Anambra State. What useful development project has Soludo done in Anambra state since he was made governor on a platter of gold? The courts even declared the APC candidate, Andy Uba, as not qualified to have contested against Soludo. That express ride for Soludo to government house smells fishy. It underscores the fact that Soludo's victory was escalated by Fulani marauders in control of Nigeria's government.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Masterito(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even as an Atiku voter, I no believe Soludo. He spoke well of Obi during the debate conducted by Channels television.
Realists:
See facts from friendly fireman. Peter-idiot will only make Nigeria worse. His only legacy as Governor of Anambra for eight years is a beer company with a depreciated shares.
What a failure
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even the Labour party candidate knows he is only catching fun and catching cash from the gullible. Anyway I pity the person who posted this article because these awon omo ti ko gbeko will surely come after you. Is it possible to ask a failed leader to lead intelligent followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by wiseone28: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Neddstark:

Guy, look at Obi's decisions. That guy is weak. Someone that doesn't have the balls to condemn IPOB killings. I rather for Atiku
Didn't Atiku deleted his tweet on Deborah's murder?
What was Tinubu's say on the matter.

These politicians are looking for a soft way not to provoke their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by mrksquare: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
yesloaded:
Please Soludo, get to work and bring the poverty to 0

Soludo is just a book economist and I doubt if he has the magic wand to reduce poverty to even zero digit. His stint in Anambra will really indicate if education has a nexus to the delivery of good governance.

Already some of my friends in Cross Rivers state keep bemoaning the maladminstration of Prof. Ben Ayade labeling him the worst governor since 1999.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Tareq1105: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Neddstark:

My own challenge with Atiku is that he's a capitalist to the core and 2ndly, he can sell anything (government assets) at any price and to anybody (friends and cronies). For me, this is what Atiku represent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Jomonix: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo next move will be to join APC. I saw it coming

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by toprealman: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is as good as ikpeazu. I can't believe that since he entered, he has failed to do one reasonable thing apart from attacking Peter Obi. Same antics adopted by clueless Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Realists:
See facts from friendly fireman. Peter-idiot will only make Nigeria worse. His only legacy as Governor of Anambra for eight years is a beer company with a depreciated shares.
What a failure

You don't have sense
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by toprealman: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
mrksquare:

Soludo is just a book economics and I doubt if he has the magic wand to reduce poverty to even zero digit. His stint in Anambra will really indicate if education has a nexus to the delivery of good governance.

Already some of my friends in Cross Rivers state keep bemoaning the maladminstration of Prof. Ben Ayade labeling him the worst governor since 1999.
Book economist is an understatement. The guy no be am at all. Same class as Ayade and Ikpeazu.....

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by kenechukwuori(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Liar, keep wasting your time. Who bewitched you soludo?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by plaindealer: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Slavery and Olosho flourished under Pandora in Anambra...

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
kenechukwuori:
Liar, keep wasting your time. Who bewitched you soludo?

Truth is bitter to swallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lanretoye:
Those kids there were not even in secondary school in 2005 will come here and start talking nonsense...he left 75b,I don't know if anambra na savings account.

You are not smart walahi. All of us were in Anambra and we saw what he did
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
ElSudani:
This is the current governor of Anambra talking o. The missiles are coming strong and fast. Please don't push Soludo too hard, he may still have some nukes in his arsenal.

Oga shut up and stop being daft and dense. Soludo is the same one that used PO's achievements to campaign in 2021.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by AsomughaChuks05: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Governor Soludo you are blessed. Mentally, financially, physically and more. Truth is bitter so those your words hit will be restless and hypertensive for some time but the strong-willed people of Anambra state who voted for you overwhelmingly are with you all the way. APGA is going to win all seats for grabs in Anambra state and Enugu state looks good for the taking too.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
emkz:

Some people supporting Obi cyberlynched him. The man decided to preserve his honour. Obi's supporters should stop assuming that Obi succeeded in everything and that he is infallible. They went to blindly attack Soludo for saying the investment by Obi was worth next to nothing when they themselves knew nothing about the investment. There are some things Obi's campaign should respond to and not the social media mob who are not organized in the realm of common sense.

If they can have anyone come out and write as intelligently as Soludo, I'd take them seriously.

Please, Igbos should stop openly fighting and tearing each other down.

No one is saying Peter Obi is a Saint, but we are saying that out of the three candidates PO is a Saint.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Afamed: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have said this on many occasions. This is my 20th Year in Anambra state. If you have been to Anambra , you would have known Obi is purely a Fraud, who can not win any Local Govt Chairmanship election in Kaduna base on his performance and antecedents

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Sunnypan: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
What have you done now to aliviate the poverty level in Anambra State answer me now you enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ElSudani: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
obynzo:

Oga shut up and stop being daft and dense. Soludo is the same one that used PO's achievements to campaign in 2021.

What do you expect from a zombidient? Uncouth, unruly and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Afamed: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Neddstark:

I swear. I wonder why me as a Yoruba man will vote him. Guyman package himself with false statistics come dey claim messiah.

Brother, no fall for Obi packaging. This is my 20th year in Anambra state. Ngige and Obiano are far ahead of Obi in terms of performance in Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
signature2012:
Dear Soludo,

This stew you think you are cooking will hunt you for life…

Na to dey threaten Soludo remain be dat. grin grin grin
Soludo dey serving Obi and his Zombies wotowoto back to back. While Sanwo Olu dey work day and night to ensure Jagaban's victory.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Phraences: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

My own challenge with Atiku is that he's a capitalist to the core and 2ndly, he can sell anything (government assets) at any price and to anybody (friends and cronies). For me, this is what Atiku represent.

The unsold ones are not even performing well. I don’t mind him selling off NNPC and the whole refineries sef. My issue with him is i can never forget what Obasanjo wrote about him and the corruption thing with that Siemens bribe and laundering money through his wife. Seems we are doomed no matter who becomes President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ovo200:
He's pained Obi is soaring high to the place he can never get to

And to the Agbado children

Soludo is tired and fed up of backing up Mr Pandora's unending lies

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by KEVIND: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreconHills:

This is the problem. When you start using terms like messiah and alluding to biblical text you have a cult not a party. This is why obidients actually believe that they are waging a righteous war and this gives them the right to tear down everyone that does not agree either them. Obidients hate Islam not because of Islam itself - many of them have good Muslim friends, but rather because militant Islam is what they aspire to. It is their only competitor. Frenzied, intolerant. Politics is a game of alliance's but obedient cannot share the purity of their message with any other party.

Yet the work before us calls for non partisan action immediately the elections are over.

Obdients need to change. But can they?

Oh educated illiterates abounds everywhere on Nairaland.
Before you display your half education why not use your dictionary or better still use Google to educate yourself.
Let me help you out.
Messiah meaning #2:

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by kayusely70(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

You've spoken very well and reasonably too! He's highly unscrupulous!
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by shegra58: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
GistFullGround:
Tinubu is using Soludo!
Tinubu is very powerful and influential
Imagine using brother against brother grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.