Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. (580 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Ceenaija(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chukwuma Charles Soludo exposed himself to a ridicule because of his wrong application of intelligence. I know that Soludo is too ambitious even when his sister Inlaw was alive Dora Akunyili , he was writing all sorts of nonsense against her for his selfish purposes .

Charles Soludo came to national tv and made that overstatement that Peter Obi's investment worth nothing. He should have known that his enemies and supporters of other political parties will use the opportunity to attack him so that he will shift the blame to Peter Obi and Obidients.Soludo lacks depth.

Again Nigerians have suffered enough especially the youths and they see a change and hope in Peter Obi. Anybody that wants to use Peter Obi to score a cheap point will definitely be verbally attacked.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Ireportlive: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
cool

Stupid post

Channels reporter; "Your Excellency tell us about Peter Investment in Anambra state"

H.E C Soludo ; " I will not like to Join issues with Peter Obi the LP candidate, I came to defend my budget proposal "

Channels reporter; "But his investment are part of what would fund your budget"

H.E C.Soludo ; "Unfuntunately the investment are bad investment and the value are next to nothing, I don't believe its the duty of Government to invest in Bread bakery and private business, Government should focus on critical infrastructure and that's what our government would focus on"

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ceenaija:
Chukwuma Charles Soludo exposed himself to a ridicule because of his wrong application of intelligence. I know that Soludo is too ambitious even when his sister Inlaw was alive Dora Akunyili , he was writing all sorts of nonsense against her for his selfish purposes .

Charles Soludo came to national tv and made that overstatement that Peter Obi's investment worth nothing. He should have known that his enemies and supporters of other political parties will use the opportunity to attack him so that he will shift the blame to Peter Obi and Obidients.Soludo lacks depth.

Again Nigerians have suffered enough especially the youths and they see a change and hope in Peter Obi. Anybody that wants to use Peter Obi to score a cheap point will definitely be verbally attacked.
Since when? So Soludo is the newest addition to your long list of enemies?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by booblacain(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is just afraid that Peter Obi is trying to use his popularity to take over Anambra under Labour Party. That is what all these is really all about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Ceenaija(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Greatzeus:

Since when? So Soludo is the newest addition to your long list of enemies?

Soludo allowed himself to be distracted by the distractors lack you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by meetme01: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sincerely, Soludo played to the gallery. Still new in office and political witchunting shouldn't he at his door step till few years in office. He got it very wrong with all his words.

First, he forgot internet never forgets.

Second, he forgot his statement or ally with any political party aside APGA could jeopardise is governance and second term in Anambra.

Third, he forgot Nigeria'd politics is dirty. Those who hail you today will speak evil of you tomorrow and open cankerworms. Ask FFK.

Fourth, he is not GOD. Mamora said, it will take miracle for PO to win. PO replied, my political sojourn has always been a miracle. I believe we can testify to this. Soludo just played God. There are words you shouldn't utter at this time. Silence is golden.

Fifth, he forgot, Nigeria will pick the topic and in 48hrs, it will be gone and another on board for discussion but his words will continue to hurt him till he apologise.

Sixth, he forgot if miracle happens, he will forever regret his words. This is not time for same region to fight one another rather, support each other.

No one ever believed PO can change the tide of electioneering in Nigeria. He won Ngige and waited for years to reclaim his mandate. He produced the first female governor.

God knows, Soludo need to thread carefully going forth else, he would forever regret his words.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by keymatt(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is turning into a big disappointment. Till today, I've not seen one Northern gov attack Atiku Abubakar because of his presidential ambition. But here we're, a southern gov attacking his brother instead of rallying round the South for a southerner to emerge as President.

Peter Obi is the man of the moment!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Kyase(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
This week start bad bad for obidient, from weekend sef
And na when real campaign start na when una go know una levels
Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by descarado: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
This week start bad bad for obidient, from weekend sef
And na when real campaign start na when una go know una levels
Because of soludo?
Inconsequential.

It's not weighty at all. Your tinubu remains a drug kingpin and a forger.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Okwyjesus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ceenaija:

He will be one tenure governor.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Expressing hatred and envy is not same as being honest with truth.

Anambarians home and abroad will definitely remind Soludo his role now and hatred for his govt has just started

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Kyase(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
descarado:

Because of soludo?
Inconsequential.

It's not weighty at all. Your tinubu remains a drug kingpin and a forger.

Inconsequential but e Dey pepper una
Tinubu again
Wetin Dey man do una
Una Dey fear Fulani Atiku?
Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Ceenaija(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:

He will be one tenure governor.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Expressing hatred and envy is not same as being honest with truth.

Anambarians home and abroad will definitely remind Soludo his role now and hatred for his govt has just started

THIS first tenure will be hard for him, second tenure is capital no.
Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Stupid post

Channels reporter; "Your Excellency tell us about Peter Investment in Anambra state"

H.E C Soludo ; " I will not like to Join issues with Peter Obi the LP candidate, I came to defend my budget proposal "

Channels reporter; "But his investment are part of what would fund your budget"

H.E C.Soludo ; "Unfuntunately the investment are bad investment and the value are next to nothing, I don't believe its the duty of Government to invest in Bread bakery and private business, Government should focus on critical infrastructure and that's what our government would focus on"

tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. by Ceenaija(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Everybody attacks Peter Obi like Joseph of the bible because of the coat of many colors he is divinely clothed with.

(1) (Reply)

Emilokon Is Really Sick / This Is The Time For Wike To Go Kick Him Out Of PDP Now – Obire / How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.