Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator (1259 Views)

Stanley Nwabia, Former Nairaland Moderator And Social Commentator Dies At 43 / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Is Biafra a tribe?!

Or don't you have google on your damn phone
shatap what do you know
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

So Biafra is suddenly a tribe

What's sort of people do we have online this days..

How can a smartphone be smarter than a human

Smh
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Keep whatever or whoever you are to yourself nobody asked for you identity
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Sometimes I wonder if Zombidiots are educated or just some apprentice boy boy at alaba

tribalism
/ˈtrʌɪbəlɪz(ə)m/

the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.

Only an idiot would see tribalism in this thread
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Sonyboom: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you are Igbo may every member of your household die before your very eye before this year runs out

Babybush:

I am not an Igbo, but one thing I like about the Igbos is that they don't ack like cowards. Igbos will speak out even against their brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by future001: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:
I have noticed a long time ago,anytime this moderator Mayd44 comes online, every negative news about Peter Obi whether verified or not must be moved to front page.

Are nairaland moderators suppose to be biased?

3 different threads of soludo attacking Peter Obi has been moved to front page within 10 minutes.

Are you just noticing it. The guy even banned me despite my objectivity in all my comments. Well, there are many forms of madness and it’s not only those roaming the street that are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by AfonjaConehead: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

You mean the whole of Biafra can't create a forum, and its Nigerian Nairaland that you want to manipulate to your whimsical nonsense

Itish Nigerian nairaland that you are yen yen yen wumisical .." grin

See garri school dropout o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

Your source?
You keep mentioning drugs because those are your stuff. You had better stop taking drugs because it appears from what yot wrote that you are under the influence of drugs.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
If you are Igbo may every member of your household die before your very eye before this year runs out

If any of your prayers were ever answered, you won't still be living in trenches and penury.

Wasted prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by AfonjaConehead: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sonyboom:

Then,it also means that,if babybush is actually saying the truth that he is not Igbo,then your curse will return back to you..

You people are disgusting.
You people are horrible.
Everyone one of you people,you APC people on this forum are all the same: bitter, hateful,abusive.....
If only you know the damage you might be doing to yourself and family if that guy could be saying the truth...hmmm o ma se,o

2 Likes

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
You keep mentioning drugs because those are your stuff. You had better stop taking drugs because it appears from what yot wrote that you are under the influence of drugs.

This is your mentor not mine

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Then,it also means that,if babybush is actually saying the truth that he is not Igbo,then your curse will return back to you..

You people are horrible.
Everyone one of you people,you APC people on this forum are all the same: bitter, hateful,abusive.....
If only you know the damage you might be doing to yourself and family if that guy could be saying the truth...hmmm o ma se,o

Laying accusations without proof is their way.
Tribalism is their way.
Fake news and propaganda is their way
Nothing else

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

This is your mentor not mine
You are actually being controlled by something else.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

You mean the whole of Biafra can't create a forum, and its Nigerian Nairaland that you want to manipulate to your whimsical nonsense

thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
You are actually being controlled by something else.
Are you referring to him?

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Now you are involving Northerners in your foolish thread

Inferiority complex at it's peak

Teuh!!! Some people are not meant to be called men
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

Laying accusations without proof is their way.
Tribalism is their way.
Fake news and propaganda is their way
Nothing else
I'm from Edo state and they have equally labelled me Igbo countless time...very frustrated people bitter with life yet refusing to and willing to effect the needed change..very quick to pour their frustrations on serious people bent on effecting positive change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

Are you referring to him?
You are a miscreant constituting nuisance on nairaland. You are a frustrated and misguided rogue.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
The moment I saw the headline,I know the poster must be Peter Obidient. As I opened the thread...Bang!! They never disappoint.

By the way, why are they always wailing ? On countless occasions, I had seen topics of their oppositions being taken to the cleaners which they celebrate. The moment any topic graced the front page as against their project,they go ballistic. Infact those Obidients are not normal.

When I sense any nairaland moderators showing bias,i will speak out.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
You are a miscreant constituting nuisance on nairaland. You are a frustrated and misguided rogue.

Insults and name calling are signs of heroin abuse
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

I'm from Edo state and they have equally labelled me Igbo countless time...very frustrated people bitter with life yet refusing to and willing to effect the needed change..very quick to pour their frustrations on serious people bent on effecting positive change

If you come out bold to speak out against injustice of any kind, they will label you Igbo, biafra or IPOB.
The obsession is too much

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

Insults and name calling are signs of heroin abuse
You cannot but mention your drugs. You are who you are.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Sonyboom: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
And by extention your entire Igbo family as well or you are Fulani from Jupiter

AfonjaConehead:

You people are horrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Yet He is not my mentor

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by tooth4tooth: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

When I sense any nairaland moderators showing bias,i will speak out.

Because Peter Obi is involved. How about the others?Did you speak out? That means you are biased too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

If any of your prayers were ever answered, you won't still be living in trenches and penury.

Wasted prayer
Chinedu

IGBOS and victimhood mentality na 5&6 grin grin
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Because Peter Obi is involved. How about the others?Did you speak out? That means you are biased too.
I am not a moderator, this thread is solely for the moderator Mayd44 to stop the bias

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

IGBOS and victimhood mentality na 5&6 grin grin
Nothing else except tribalism.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:
Yet He is not my mentor
You are high on your stuff, right?
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
You are high on your stuff, right?
From Thiefnibu the distributor?
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by 2elliot: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Now you are involving Northerners in your foolish thread

Inferiority complex at it's peak

Teuh!!! Some people are not meant to be called men
But we haven't seen you attack northerners or Atiku and Kwankwanso as you do the Igbos and Peter Obi. Or are you scared of the north?

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by tooth4tooth: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

I am not a moderator, this thread is solely for the moderator Mayd44 to stop the bias
See, there is no point bullying any modrator. The way they displeased you today is the same way they dipleased others from opposition parties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Governor Names New Stadium After Abacha / Aisha Yesufu Entertain Supporters At Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Kwara / Fashola: Tinubu Brought Yoruba Back Into Federal Politics After Obasanjo Sold Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.