Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,751 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator (1257 Views)

Stanley Nwabia, Former Nairaland Moderator And Social Commentator Dies At 43 / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Always playing victim mentality.

Very bias moderator

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by duro4chang(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

From Thiefnibu the distributor?
I can see you are troubled, hungry and misguided.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by 2elliot: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

I'm from Edo state and they have equally labelled me Igbo countless time...very frustrated people bitter with life yet refusing to and willing to effect the needed change..very quick to pour their frustrations on serious people bent on effecting positive change
Don't mind the urchins. They have labelled me ipob tire, even though I am ijaw. They wish everyone else in Nigeria to hate the Igbos, same hate that they can not direct at those who have truly destroyed the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
See, there is no point bullying any modrator. The way they displeased you today is the same way they dipleased others from opposition parties.
So calling out someone is now bullying?

U no get talk
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by tooth4tooth: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

So calling out someone is now bullying?

U no get talk
That's exactly the point. Don't call him out. Let him do his job.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:

We allowed Buhari to do his job,where are we now.
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
His bias is against Peter Obi, as a moderator he should be neutral.

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by tooth4tooth: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

We allowed Buhari to do his job,where are we now.
You are where you've always been before Buhari came to power. You wan change goalpost now. Why not create another topic on Buhari matter since you love creating topics cheesy
Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
You are where you've always been before Buhari came to power. You wan change goalpost now. Why not create another topic on Buhari matter since you love creating topics cheesy
Dollar from #200 to #900
Gas from #220 to #800
Petrol from #85 to #300
Bag of rice from 8k to 50k

Are you ok atall?

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by tooth4tooth: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:

Dollar from #200 to #900
Gas from #220 to #800
Petrol from #85 to #300
Bag of rice from 8k to 50k

Are you ok atall?
You are the one sick upstairs. You started with a modrator but suddenly switched to Buhari. And you think you are coherent.

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by Babybush: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
You are the one sick upstairs. You started with a modrator but suddenly switched to Buhari. And you think you are coherent.
You said I should let him be to do his thing, I gave you an example of where "letting him be" has taken us to as a country.

Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by kukoyi4adaugo: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2022
I am from the north and currently staying in the north not Ogbomosho. No Northerner will ever vote a southerner when 2 powerful northerners are on the ballot.I am from the north and currently staying in the north not Ogbomosho. No Northerner will ever vote a southerner when 2 powerful northerners are on the ballot....

1 Like

Re: Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator by HilcomTech(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Babybush:

I am not an Igbo, but one thing I like about the Igbos is that they don't ack like cowards. Igbos will speak out even against their brothers.

How can you say IIGBOSS are not cowards when the two boldest IIGBOSS Ojukwu and Nnamd Kanu fighting for them ran away like dogs with their tails in between their legs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Youths Meet Igbo Elders Group, Back Obi | Punch Newspapers / Ikeja Train Station On Lagos Red Line Nears Completion / Kano Rally Further Exposes Tinubu’s Incapacity, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.