Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates (3763 Views)

Peter Obi Increased Anambra Poverty Rate From 20% To 68% - Soludo / Poverty Rates By States In Nigeria As Of 2020 / 2017/2018 UNDP Poverty Rates Of States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Doyou2019: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Creamypie:
D problem with east na bad belle and jealousy and envy, even among blood bros them

grin But it's just the Igbo elite doing that now. Ordinary Igbos, especially their youth, have long since dropped that yeye 'crabs in a bucket' syndrome for a much bigger cause.

I'm Yoruba, but I can tell you that Igbos this electioneering season have never been more vociferous and united. The camaraderie is extraterrestrial, I tell you.
Sincerely, I sense something great on the horizon for the most maligned major tribe in this country come next February.

Obi will bring it home!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by phorget(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/Nigeria%20Poverty%20Profile%202010.pdf

Remember the present data is 14%

Still not a pointer to Obi“s low performance while in office as a governor.
Soludo is just playing a script but unfortunately his folly arc is getting completed and he would soon run out of steam.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Shokoloko(f): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Here
https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/Nigeria%20Poverty%20Profile%202010.pdf

You are amazing. Thank you so much. Will study it after work.

Update;
I do appreciate your effort, but there is no data to analyse in the report in the link you posted. Soludo spoke about measurements within Obi's eight year tenure. The report in the link above is just for 2010.

The onus is still on Soludo to prove his allegations. He cannot just quote and expect people to believe him. By the way I also dismiss some of Obi's claim is they cannot be easily verified.

In this instance Soludo is just being vindictive and cunning.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Now keep quiet. Check absolute poverty.

Lol but I shared thus already and this is food poverty and poverty per capital , for which no state in Nigeria is doing well, I also shared statistics under Obiano and it was still high.

This work must be mentally too tasking and this is not NBS you were shouting and claiming to be Soludos source.
When they share things in that WhatsApp Try and ask intelligent questions.

12 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by slivertongue: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118392347:

Anambra state was lowest on poverty rate under Peter Obi's administration

Am surprised your governor brought himself so low to drag with same people he called mobs and made some uncomplimentary remarks.

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eketem:

Lol but I shared thus already and this is food poverty and poverty per capital , for which no state in Nigeria is doing well, I also shared statistics under Obiano and it was still high.

This work must be mentally too tasking and this is not NBS you were shouting and claiming to be Soludos source.
When they share things in that WhatsApp Try and ask intelligent questions.

Is this NBS?
You are a clown. First that is NBS. Second there was absolute and food poverty rates. Third Obiano's data is not what you posted. Absolute poverty under Obiano was 14%. Soludo is correct. Deal with it and stop fooling yourself
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Shokoloko(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eketem and globemoney01
resist the urge to include insults. We can debate politely. We are neither zombidients, agbadoists, or tics grin

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by unclejb2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Now keep quiet. Check absolute poverty.
no was Anambra state mentioned in this article....

Tinubu supporter spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by ictplotter(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Believe m,many politicians political career will die a natural dead after obi has won d election
GODFORBID Obi for us, obituary is just deceiving himself and his gullible supporters, @ this junction I believe obi is just working for Tinubu to divide Atiku votes for the south east and south south.
This election is either Atiku or you u giv it to Tinubu, obi is not in equation despite his support by ipob.
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Kingspin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Drug candidate are the ones releasing Obi news in the last 24hrs
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

You are a clown. First that is NBS. Second there was absolute and food poverty rates. Third Obiano's data is not what you posted. Absolute poverty under Obiano was 14%. Soludo is correct. Deal with it and stop fooling yourself

Lol you are getting aggressive, calm down.
I shared all the stats to back up my point, kindly share yours, or you want to be like Soludo merely claiming without evidence, tomorrow you will make all sorts of allegations because Obi said 67 instead of 69.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Kingspin(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Believe m,many politicians political career will die a natural dead after obi has won d election
That why Nigeria need an outsider candidate.

Vote Obi, or Sowore even Kwankwaso look more presidential
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
As I explained earlier

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

You dont know how to interpret data and its not soludo's fault. Give it up Soludo is right

Again since basic explanation is hard to grasp.

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
unclejb2:
no was Anambra state mentioned in this article....

Tinubu supporter spotted.
No it was your name that was mentioned.
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eketem:

Again since basic explanation is hard to grasp.

Delete your thread and go home. Soludo quote absolute poverty rates for Ngige, Obi and Obiano from NBS. Any other nonsense you are bringing up is useless to the discussion. Soludo is right.
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by michlins(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Iconclast come back here
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is really pained.But hating on Peter Obi will not lift him up.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Delete your thread and go home. Soludo quote absolute poverty rates for Ngige, Obi and Obiano from NBS. Any other nonsense you are bringing up is useless to the discussion. Soludo is right.

Delete your own comments I have shared all data here, you have only been shouting Soludo Soludo and like him sharing no actual evidence to back up your false claims

4 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eketem:

Delete your own comments I have shared all data here, you have only been shouting Soludo Soludo and like him sharing no actual evidence to back up your false claims
You must be a comedian. You wanted to fact check Soludo from sources he didnt cite in his article.You dont even know what NBS website looked like but you want to fact check Soludo. Comedy
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Eketem: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

You must be a comedian. You wanted to fact check Soludo from sources he didnt cite in his article.You dont even know what NBS website looked like but you want to fact check Soludo. Comedy

Simple thing I asked from the same website share the same food poverty and per capita poverty data for Obiano you claim reduced. You keep shouting Soludo said Soludo said without actually sharing as I have done to back up my claims.

I will forgive your frustration, when one can't debate logically they throw tantrums

Please don't share a newspaper article because I have also shared one that backed up the fact that poverty under Obi was 11% but you insist on using this indicies so let us stick with it.

Show the same indicator under Obiano that Soludo was supposedly quoting

4 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eketem:

Simple thing I asked from the same website share the same food poverty and per capita poverty data for Obiano you claim reduced. You keep shouting Soludo said Soludo said without actually sharing as I have done to back up my claims.

I will forgive your frustration, when one can't debate logically they throw tantrums

Please don't share a newspaper article because I have also shared one that backed up the fact that poverty under Obi was 11% but you insist on using this indicies so let us stick with it.

Show the same indicator under Obiano that Soludo was supposedly quoting
Since your confirmed the Obi numbers, here are the Obiano numbers. 14%. Soludo is right. Next time do you home work correctly before coming to fact check

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by ezechi242: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

You've been saying soludo is correct without any tangible evidence to prove him right.

The other guy has brought our every point with good evidence ....all what you've been saying soludo was right ...you drink tinubu piss?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
ezechi242:

You've been saying soludo is correct without any tangible evidence to prove him right.

The other guy has brought our every point with good evidence ....all what you've been saying soludo was right ...you drink tinubu piss?
You choose to believe what you want to believe and if after reading my posts you can find my sources in any of them then you are deluded and should stop mentioning me. I've cited Soludo sources. Stop crying.
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by ezechi242: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

You choose to believe what you want to believe and if after reading my posts you can find my sources in any of them then you are deluded and should stop mentioning me. I've cited Soludo sources. Stop crying.

Oga everything you posted was pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
ezechi242:

Oga everything you posted was pointless.
Cry well with your pointful. No apologies.
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by Nwaetche(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Onye APGA. Abeg go rest if you do not have valid data from NBS to show that Prof. was right.

I only see you throwing tantrum without any verifiable fact about the period in contention. We have smart statisticians here with good knowledge of data crunching and analytics. Put every info here and let people make their decision. You cannot be parroting Soludo was right without a compelling and verifiable information to back it up.

globemoney01:

Cry well with your pointful. No apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by descarado: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is an econometrician. He has privy to some info, he should as well publish them.

He should ask rochas and Co. They will use and dump you. New bride.

See as grandpa drug pushers children are salivating.
Soludo and obi is fighting.
You will still see soludo and obi at an event together very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwaetche:
Onye APGA. Abeg go rest if you do not have valid data from NBS to show that Prof. was right.

I only see you throwing tantrum without any verifiable fact about the period in contention. We have smart statisticians here with good knowledge of data crunching and analytics. Put every info here and let people make their decision. You cannot be parroting Soludo was right without a compelling and verifiable information to back it up.

Ofcourse Obidents like living on lies. I have mentioned Soludo's sources severally and yet you keep asking for the same thing. Is it illiteracy?
Again this is soludo source
Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by mank1234(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2022
globemoney01:

Ofcourse Obidents like living on lies. I have mentioned Soludo's sources severally and yet you keep asking for the same thing. Is it illiteracy?
Again this is soludo source

Please can you post the link for the one of Obiano that is lower let me see and compare. This is because almost all the states are at par on this data, thus not a good indices of performance or effectiveness.

Also, if Soludo knew this why did he say he begged Obi to come and contest for president under APGA? Why would he beg a poor performer to contest under his party?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates by globemoney01: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2022
mank1234:

Please can you post the link for the one of Obiano that is lower let me see and compare. This is because almost all the states are at par on this data, thus not a good indices of performance or effectiveness.

Also, if Soludo knew this why did he say he begged Obi to come and contest for president under APGA? Why would he beg a poor performer to contest under his party?
He asked Obi to come and contest because Obiano was not interested and he needed to strengthen APGA regionally. Read the letter . I already posted Obiano data on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving The Capital From Abuja / Choose Your Own "alfa Sule" Political Characters / How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.