Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P (688 Views)

Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by elonmuskbaby: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now to the issue,I went to the bar after work today to relax after the day's work before heading home but I noticed some disturbing behaviours from the male customers.they were hitting/Tapping the woman serving them drinks and pepper soup on her ass,some on the table were rubbing her waist and she didn't feel uncomfortable or irritated by the actions of these guys.meanwhile this same woman is a married woman who I know (from a distance) the husband is a trader who sells phone and I was disgusted by the way they were sexually objectifying her and she was chuckling while They were cracking lousy jokes with her. One of the men went as far as asking her to spend the night in a hotel for 10,000 as if he was pricing boli while they were haggling over the price.i heard the woman even saying let's meet this weekend,my husband is traveling to the village.

I expected as a married woman she will carry herself with some form of dignity but no so I was wondering that is it that the husband doesn't know the way his wife is being sexualized like some olosho or strip girl.anyway so to the issue can you allow your wife or fiance to work in a bar serving different kinds of men drinks? Do you mind if other men are lusting after her? Do you trust her that she'll have some sense of decency and self respect!
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by Goodbadbowy419: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Stup*d question
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by dollytino4real(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
No, but hunger go lead u well
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ur eye dey dat woman body

tongue

Jealousy
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by elonmuskbaby: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
illicit:

tongue

Jealousy
I don't lust after a married woman.not my thing lipsrsealed
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by elonmuskbaby: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:
Stup*d question
you don't have to respond.nobody forced you into this thread
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by worldman(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
hell no

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by PoliteActivist: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Now to the issue,I went to the bar after work today to relax after the day's work before heading home but I

Why not as I already know she doesn't care for sex (may be a closet lesbian)
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by Goodbadbowy419: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you don't have to respond.nobody forced you into this thread

Abeg Gettat
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by headbasher96(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2022
The ones that dont work in the aforementioned places are they any different

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by Lamanii22(f): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

tongue

Jealousy
nah, you didn’t get the message at all….

Most girls or ladies that works in a bar date or have sex with customers for extra income… I don’t think a married woman should work in a bar…

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by illicit(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Lamanii22:
nah, you didn’t get the message at all….

Most girls or ladies that works in a bar date or have sex with customers for extra income… I don’t think a married woman should work in a bar…

I got it

Just whyning

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by BigYash: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
headbasher96:
The ones that dont work in the aforementioned places are they any different
Help me ask am o.. Who be hoe, na hoe,even if na church or mosque she dey work..
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by elonmuskbaby: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Abeg Gettat
take the Lead undecided
Re: Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P by headbasher96(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:
Help me ask am o.. Who be hoe, na hoe,even if na church or mosque she dey work..
las las reverend sisters ma the knack

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Twitch Boss' Body Found In Hotel Bathroom By Maid / More Than 400 Luxury Cars Have Been Snatched And Sold In Spare Parts In Anambra / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Killed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.