Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel (999 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
After reading the Part 1 of Soludo's reply to Peter Obi, I think the best thing for Obi is to surrender and quit this presidential race.

Soludo pointed out that Obi's intention is known to him and his political associates. The intention that made him not to be able to return to APGA.

Then I asked, what is Peter Obi's intention this time around?

Was it to have more bargaining power when the time to negotiate with PDP arise?

Was it just a preparatory image laundering for future election?

Was it a deliberate ploy to collapse his follower for PDP in the nearer future?

No matter what it may be, Peter Obi is has used up all his lifeline and he is set to crash unless he quickly step down his presidential ambition

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by lhordspy: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
I quite agree with you, sir.

It is all a ploy and political charade to grab more bargaining power and rally more suppport to his side towards next four years PDP presidential primary election.

I see him decamping back to PDP after the election. By then Atiku is already done and finished.

The man think he is smart, but what he is missing is that. In a situation, whereby after Four years of power. Tinubu decides to voluntarily leave power, We Nigerians will rather go with the SDP candidate, Imoulen or another Capable Northerner like Bornu state governor than vote for him.

Smart but wrong political move by obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Pleasure090(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi the master planner
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:
After reading the Part 1 of Soludo's reply to Peter Obi, I think the best thing for Obi is to surrender and quit this presidential race.

Soludo pointed out that Obi's intention is know to him and his political associates.

The intention that made him not to be able to return to APGA.

No matter what it may be, Peter Obi is has used up all his lifeline and he is set to crash unless he quickly step down his presidential ambition
Peter Obi is really giving you sleepless night , you talk about him in the morning, afternoon , night and sometimes even in your dreams

Obi is your tormentor and Obi is your next President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by AmehTsaev: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
If Obi drops out based on Soludo's baseless rants (thanks to the vindication of facts and figures which speak for Obi), then an indicted drug baron, liar and shady character like Pa Amore might as well follow suit, a criminal bastard who nobody knows his father isn't fit to contest for public office in a sane clime...right now make Atiku just win the whole damn thing so everybody can rest, since you yaribaa irritants no wan get sense, then power must stay in the North so we can rest by force.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi is really giving you sleepless night , you talk about him in the morning, afternoon , night and sometimes even in your dreams

Obi is your tormentor and Obi is your next President

Tormen wetin? Soludo pointed out that Obi has lost one of the 5state where he could win 25% vote and you are here ranting.

Don't you know the implication of that statement, you are are here ranting rather than lock yourself in the room and start crying

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by PraizHim: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not in your wildest dreams.

Most of Tinubu supporters ( BATist) will first abuse, insult and propagate lies against Peter Obi. When Obidients return fire they will start crying foul.

Most of the so called BATist dont know that:
for every skeleton in Peter Obi's cupboard, Tinubu has more than 50 in his own cupboard.
For every mistake Peter Obi has made or will make, Tinubu will have more 50 of his own.

To bash/expose Tinubu and his supporters is one of the easiest thing to actually do because he has a ton of crap,crimes he has committed and other things against him.

E.g 1. The grand Agbado Master has not and cannot stand a 20 minute live interview even with his own TVC because of the frailty of the mind and body. It will be a national disaster.

E.g 2. Go to google search and type "Tinubu's Crimes" to feed your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
AmehTsaev:
If Obi drops out based on Soludo's baseless rants (thanks to the vindication of facts and figures which speak for Obi), then an indicted drug baron, liar and shady character like Pa Amore might as well follow suit, a criminal bastard who nobody knows his father isn't fit to contest for public office in a sane clime...right now make Atiku just win the whole damn thing so everybody can rest, since you yaribaa irritants no wan get sense, then power must stay in the North so we can rest by force.

You won't disappoint, Soludo said Obi has built an angry, aggressive and insulting mob house that curse and abuse at every sense of reasoning.

I won't blame you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Chinedu

If truly you want power to remain in north having known that your Obi can only dream of BIAFRA presidency

Why not vote Atiku then? A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by AmehTsaev: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:

You won't disappoint, Soludo said Obi has built an angry, aggressive and insulting mob house that curse and abuse at every sense of reasoning.

I won't blame you
I find it funny when APShits accuse the obi camp of a campaign of hate that they started themselves! who doesn't know that hate and bigotry were the antecedents and tactics that Buharists (now turned BATists) used to force themselves on Nigerians back in the build up to the 2015 elections? so we've suddenly developed selective amnesia to the mock parades of Buhari supporters who mocked GEJ and even carried coffins with image posters of Goodluck Jonathan? or how several yaribbas threatened to "wipe put the Igbos" like that infamous US based Yaribaa doctor? I could go and on, the receipts are there on the archives! I laugh when you idiots now cry because the fire you started in your neighbors yard during the harmattan season has now spread to your side of the fence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by JoeNL22(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Soludo pointed out that Obi's intention is know to him and his political associates.

The intention that made him not to be able to return to APGA.

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by kk2027: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let Tinubu explain tje drug money in his account
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
I quite agree with you, sir.

It is all a ploy and political charade to grab more bargaining power and rally more suppport to his side towards next four years PDP presidential primary election.

I see him decamping back to PDP after the election. By then Atiku is already done and finished.

The man think he is smart, but what he is missing is that. In a situation, whereby after Four years of power. Tinubu decides to voluntarily leave power, We Nigerians will rather go with the SDP candidate, Imoulen or another Capable Northerner like Bornu state governor than vote for him.

Smart but wrong political move by obi

Obidients are not even helping his case, as the book of insult will be opened in the future when Obi will need the North and the SW support.

As it is, they have burnt down the bridge that connects them with the North and the SW, let's see how Obi can win the primary of a major party before even dreaming of winning the general election in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by AmehTsaev: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

If truly you want power to remain in north having known that your Obi can only dream of BIAFRA presidency

Why not vote Atiku then? A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu
Saheed omo Iya Alamala, I'm not Igbo you dunce, not everybody who calls out the madness of your people on here is Igbo! check my archive to see where I come from.

Whether or not Obi dreams of Biafran presidency isn't my business, but you see that Aso rock? if Obi no enter am then Atiku must enter it, make Nigeria kukuma just scatter so everybody can rest after that iragbiji gorilla is disgraced at the polls with his demonic party.

1 Like

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Saheed omo Iya Alamala, I'm not Igbo you dunce, not everybody who calls out the madness of your people on here is Igbo! check my archive to see where I come from.

Whether or not Obi dreams of Biafran presidency isn't my business, but you see that Aso rock? if Obi no enter am then Atiku must enter it, make Nigeria kukuma just scatter so everybody can rest after that iragbiji gorilla is disgraced at the polls with his demonic party.
Chinedu

A vote for Naanu is a vote for Tinubu
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by 123papas(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
If Obi has lost, ignore him and wait for election result. Focus and talk about your candidate instead
Ttalk:

Tormen wetin? Soludo pointed out that Obi has lost one of the 5state where he could win 25% vote and you are here ranting.

Don't you know the implication of that statement, you are are here ranting rather than lock yourself in the room and start crying

2 Likes

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Beating dry chest when you have zero electoral value. Like Obi like you
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Kingspin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
The no structure party is given APC and PDP over night
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by lhordspy: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Obidients are not even helping his case, as the book of insult will be open in future when Obi will need the North and the SW support.

As it is, they have burnt down the bridge that connect them with the North and the SW, let see how Obi can win primary of a major party before even dreaming of winning the general election in the future

They had insulted anybody that can be of help to Obi ambition in the future. Igbos generally are so bad at politics. The same mistake their elders made by burning every bridges and rejecting every alliance of inclusiveness in national matters. Now the younger ones are towing same path. But this time in a much more disgusting way.

Labour party cant give obi the presidency. The question now is can Obi decamp to APC or PDP in the future again? With the current reality on ground that his hate filled supporter had insulted and drag any future alliance the man may get.

I pity Obi much in all this. He just allow kids to destroy his political career. I think he will just settle for senate last last.
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

How many times did he cum when he was Atiku girlfriend in 2019?
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Poverty grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

This has rubbish whatever economic lies Obi has been dishing out
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by XerXers: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:
Poverty grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

This has rubbish whatever economic lies Obi has been dishing out
Anambra had the least poverty in 2013, go and verify

1 Like

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by XerXers: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi is not a yoruba coward. Underrate him at your own peril
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by XerXers: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

They had insulted anybody that can be of help to Obi ambition in the future. Igbos generally are so bad at politics. The same mistake their elders made by burning every bridges and rejecting every alliance of inclusiveness in national matters. Now the younger ones are towing same path. But this time in a much more disgusting way.

Labour party cant give obi the presidency. The question now is can Obi decamp to APC or PDP in the future again? With the current reality on ground that his hate filled supporter had insulted and drag any future alliance the man may get.

I pity Obi much in all this. He just allow kids to destroy his political career. I think he will just settle for senate last last.
Lol, these afonjas are comedians. I pity you when Buhari leaves office

1 Like

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:

Anambra had the least poverty in 2013, go and verify

Argue that with Soludo the professor of economics. This one is not Oluwole report o. Direct from the Anambra statistics department
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Obi is not a yoruba coward. Underrate him at your own peril

But he was busy jumping from one party to another. Lol
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by XerXers: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Argue that with Soludo the professor of economics. This one is not Oluwole report o. Direct from the Anambra statistics department
NBS data bro. Soludo is just dying of envy

Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:

NBS data bro. Soludo is just dying if envy

Watch out for Part 2. Soludo said he is not going to release some of indicting reports on Pandora, but with the way Obidients are witch hunting him, am sure part 2 will be super pack.

Obi the importer of finished goods that can be produced locally only manufactures poverty for his Anambra people
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by XerXers: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Watch out for Part 2. Soludo said he is not going to release some of indicting reports on Pandora, but with the way Obidients are witch hunting him, am sure part 2 will be super pack.

Obi the importer of finished goods that can be produced locally only manufactures poverty for his Anambra people
Where is Ekweremadu and Mbaka today?
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
What business do I have with Ekweremadu

XerXers:

Where is Ekweremadu and Mbaka today?
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by OsunOriginal: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ttalk:

Soludo pointed out that Obi's intention is known to him and his political associates. The intention that made him not to be able to return to APGA.

Soludo finished him yesterday. I don't expect him to forge ahead with the campaign
Re: Obi Have No Choice Than To Throw In The Towel by Ttalk: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Soludo finished him yesterday. I don't expect him to forge ahead with the campaign

Soludo piece has dealt a devastating blow on Obi's profile, just imagine the implication of Fashola or Sanwoolu campaigning against Tinubu.

The best thing Obi should do is to quit and save the little respect left for future election, if he continues, he will find it difficult to win a Senate seat in Anambra.
He should ask Saraki how far

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures As Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of APC Rally(photos) / Fake Money In Circulation / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.