Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations (13042 Views)

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Sonyboom: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2022
So you have this evidence and si not send it to Arise TV or AIT so that this druglord can be exposed for who he is. Bro is like you are brain dead if you don't know you can cashout if you give this to efcc.

MadeINchenzen2:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Let her recover from her surgery o..
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Corto: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Josephkabila12: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2022
maxtop:
The way women loots money will shock you. Our former Petroleum Minister easily comes to mind. Who can remind me of her name sef ?

That gender can surprised you when you least expected.

Diezani Allison-Madueke one of the most corrupt person in the Nigeria history
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by lagosrd: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2022
bbbabes:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/13/lagos-assembly-queries-lg-boss-over-abuse-of-monthly-allocation/

lalasticlala

Useless people as usual. If not for that they want to personally harrass the woman. The subject of debate should be their concern and not the presence of anyone. The constitution made it bold and clear that the vice should deputize in the boss absence either he hands over or he doesn't hand over properly.
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by pfadom: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Give our women chance to rule - in SSP's voice.

Just imagine the misrule of the LCDA by the topmost leader of the council - unfortunately women.

Chairperson of Ayobo Ipaja Local Council Development Area (LCDA), Mrs. Bola Shobowale and the Council Manager, Mrs. Ogabi abused/misappropriated/looted/squandered N350million monthly allocation received by the council for over four months.

Should these women gain promotion to governorship or senate, then Nigeria will be in naked fire.
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by BennyDGreat: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
miketayo:

It's not monthly, 350m for 4 months , no Local Government receives that monthly in Lagos

This isn't a local government.
It's local council development Area
From the way the article was written, 350m monthly was stated. Perhaps an error

There are Local governments that actually receive more than 350m in a month in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by BennyDGreat: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
BABAawoo47:
Alimosho least developed? Where will you put ejigbo, ojo, badagry side? Just keep spewing shit

All of them are not as developed as they should.
No need to throw insults at him.
That's his assessment and he isn't wrong.
Please do well to always respect others opinion while clearly stating yours...
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by drlateef: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos is home to political criminals

The biggest criminal is the Drug Lord himself

Does your state assembly in Anambra ever audit any council or government over there? Your Anambra is a jungle where there’s no governance. Shut up!!!
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by dkings101(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
I knew something was amiss with the way and manner they run things. For example, ORDINARY culvert that my Bricklayer would construct, can u imagine, they constructed and reconstructed a Culvert like 5 times. Anytime they open it, it would collapse within week. And I heard they spend 70million on just a road Culvet. Alaja Road Culvet that link motorist to Ipaja Road. Useless set of people. All they know how to do is to Close road for their ancestor party killing cows and partying. Useless set of people. Make Tinubu enter, una go see better looting Nd stealing. Afonja werey.
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Advancedman(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Btruth:
Even people we call mothers too?

Na them worst pass.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Btruth: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Advancedman:

Na them worst pass.
Oga ooo
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Ko ni gbadun...
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by pbidex(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
bbbabes:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/13/lagos-assembly-queries-lg-boss-over-abuse-of-monthly-allocation/

lalasticlala

This woman is Learning beside the Local Government Chairman in Alimosho LG. Being the largest. No light water and functioning toilet for over 8months now. I Dey carry power bank go office steady. Small office project. He collected over 401million naira for foundation.
He was probed by the house last last na settlement.�

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by MadeINchenzen2: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by pbidex(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2022
His name Jelili installed by Aregbesola Minoster of interior being the home base of his political career. Na Enilolobo they collect allocation money. He refused to pay light bills. Na mansion he they buy up and down.
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by planetx: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2022
#350 million monthly? Darm never knew there is this amount of money in those mushroom local councils
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2022
sad THIEVES. What about that roundabout ball OBASA MUDASIRU
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by miketayo(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

This isn't a local government.
It's local council development Area
From the way the article was written, 350m monthly was stated. Perhaps an error

There are Local governments that actually receive more than 350m in a month in Lagos

LCDA receives less than LG.. can you name any LG that receives above 200m per month after sharing with its lcda?
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by samwillyco1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
See money and my LGA chairman friend no gree he find me something
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by BennyDGreat: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
miketayo:

LCDA receives less than LG.. can you name any LG that receives above 200m per month after sharing with its lcda?

You are asking a fresh question...
My statement was there are L.G that receives more than 350m monthly....

To answer your question, I will need to see the figures and sharing formula to be able to say anything. I don't think that's a public document.

However, I know Alimosho LG would have the highest earnings without doubt
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by miketayo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

You are asking a fresh question...
My statement was there are L.G that receives more than 350m monthly....

To answer your question, I will need to see the figures and sharing formula to be able to say anything. I don't think that's a public document.

However, I know Alimosho LG would have the highest earnings without doubt

After sharing with it's LCDA you can't still have above 200M. The LG takes slightly higher, and the LCDA's takes the same amount. There is no way that lcda in this case will have 350m per month. How much is the total budget.
Re: Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations by BennyDGreat: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2022
miketayo:

After sharing with it's LCDA you can't still have above 200M. The LG takes slightly higher, and the LCDA's takes the same amount. There is no way that lcda in this case will have 350m per month. How much is the total budget.

You are right about the LG earning higher.
In my first statement, I did mention that the 350 monthly mentioned is perhaps an error.

The figures shouldn't be what should be kept private. This is why the people can hold none of the local offices accountable as they know nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileaks Cables: Shell's Grip On Nigerian State Revealed / Supreme Court Orders Accelerated Hearing Of Dasuki’s Trial, Dismisses Appeals / No Going Back On Amotekun, Stakeholders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.