Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. (1131 Views)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Professor Chukwuma Soludo's dismissal of Peter Obi's presidential ambition is still a trending topic in Nigeria The Anambra state governor wrote a long article highlighting why he thinks Obi won't win the 2023 presidential election Soludo's verbal attack on Obi seems to not have his backing of his son, Ozonna, who insists that Obi is the best presidential candidate ahead of 2023.
Ozonna Soludo has declared that Peter Obi of the Labour Party is the best presidential candidate in the forthcoming 2023 general elections. The 28-year old UK-based artiste made the comment on Facebook in response to a social media post criticizing his father for opposing Obi's presidential ambition. Ozonna Soludo said Peter Obi is the best candidate despite his father's stance.
Professor Chukwuma Soludo, on Monday, November 14 openly dismissed Obi's presidential ambition saying he won't win. Ozonna says he does not want to be dragged into politics, but stated clearly that he prefers Obi to other candidates.
The Anambra state governor also alleged that poverty grew to astronomical levels in Anambra under Obi's watch. The comment by Soludo triggered angry reactions from 'Obidients' - supporters of the Labour Party presidential candidate. While an attempt was made to drag Ozonna into the conversation, he stated that his opinion is different from that of his father. His words: “I would appreciate not being dragged into this. I am not an extension of anybody. I have my own opinions and have always said I think Peter is the best candidate. All this has nothing to do with me.” Peter Obi’s purported investments are worth next to nothing - Soludo Recall that Soludo recently said the investments made by Obi, when the presidential candidate of the Labour Party was Anambra state's chief executive is worth next to nothing at the moment.
Strong reasons emerge on why Peter Obi is yet to release his manifesto When asked his perspective on government investing outside the public sector with reference to Obi as former governor in Anambra, Soludo said the value of those investments are now worth next to nothing. 2023: It’ll be miracle of the century if Peter Obi wins, says Mamora Meanwhile, the minister of state for health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora has discarded the chances of Obi winning the 2023 presidential election. According to Mamora, Obi’s candidacy is synonymous with independent candidacy in America which has never produced a president.

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by festacman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why threaten Gov. Soludo for not supporting Peter Obi as a fellow Igbo but hail Soludo's son Ozonna for breaking ranks with his father to support Peter Obi? Pure Hypocrisy!

The way some Peter Obi supporters are going, they won't waste time to disown any child of theirs that don't support Peter Obi. Interestingly, Gov. Soludo hasn't disowned his son.

May protect Gov. Soludo as he goes about his duties. Long live Anambra State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Igbo enwe eze
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo has succeded in disgracing himself

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo has succeded in disgracing himself
Full time oo

5 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by VoteObi2SaveNai: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ozonna is obviously wiser than the old fool called Soludo.

It takes a fool lose the entire goodwill bestowed on himself in one fell swoop.

100 Soludo's can never be equal to Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Whoever advised this unprofessional professor in this line really did him lots of wrong

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
remigiusizunna:

Full time oo

Soludo requires mental evaluation tongue
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Soludo requires mental evaluation tongue
Question is, Can he agree to submit himself for such mental assessment.
Tụfịakwa
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by AcuraZDX: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
I sad it earlier that Soludo can't even influence the votes of his family. grin

Agbado and Mikano boys were jubilating earlier grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
So soludo is now a fool for damned the consequences and speak against authority man you can go fvk yourself who care.
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Ozonna is obviously wiser than the old fool called Soludo.

It takes a fool lose the entire goodwill bestowed on himself in one fell swoop.

100 Soludo's can never be equal to Peter Obi.
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi will find it difficult to win Anambra.
AcuraZDX:
I sad it earlier that Soludo can't even influence the votes of his family. grin

Agbado and Mikano boys were jubilating earlier grin
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So soludo is now a fool for damned the consequences and speak against authority man you can go fvk yourself who care.
By dia moniker you shall know them.
This is no agbado thread
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by AcuraZDX: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Wailing wailer
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by AcuraZDX: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Says Olaniyi cheesy

Anambra is not Ekiti urchin.

Hope you read the reply from Soludo's son grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Pakute: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2022
I can't blame the poor dude tho. These ipob folks could target him and butcher his ass. Just look at how they're verbal assaulting him on his social media accounts.
I just want the Nigerian Army to be on standby after 2023 election because I know they would get their skulls blown up with their disgusting mob mentality.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by JoeNL22(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2022
remigiusizunna:
Professor Chukwuma Soludo's dismissal of Peter Obi's presidential ambition is still a trending topic in Nigeria The Anambra state governor wrote a long article highlighting why he thinks Obi won't win the 2023 presidential election Soludo's verbal attack on Obi seems to not have his backing of his son, Ozonna, who insists that Obi is the best presidential candidate ahead of 2023.
Ozonna Soludo has declared that Peter Obi of the Labour Party is the best presidential candidate in the forthcoming 2023 general elections. The 28-year old UK-based artiste made the comment on Facebook in response to a social media post criticizing his father for opposing Obi's presidential ambition. Ozonna Soludo said Peter Obi is the best candidate despite his father's stance.
Professor Chukwuma Soludo, on Monday, November 14 openly dismissed Obi's presidential ambition saying he won't win. Ozonna says he does not want to be dragged into politics, but stated clearly that he prefers Obi to other candidates.
The Anambra state governor also alleged that poverty grew to astronomical levels in Anambra under Obi's watch. The comment by Soludo triggered angry reactions from 'Obidients' - supporters of the Labour Party presidential candidate. While an attempt was made to drag Ozonna into the conversation, he stated that his opinion is different from that of his father. His words: “I would appreciate not being dragged into this. I am not an extension of anybody. I have my own opinions and have always said I think Peter is the best candidate. All this has nothing to do with me.” Peter Obi’s purported investments are worth next to nothing - Soludo Recall that Soludo recently said the investments made by Obi, when the presidential candidate of the Labour Party was Anambra state's chief executive is worth next to nothing at the moment.
Strong reasons emerge on why Peter Obi is yet to release his manifesto When asked his perspective on government investing outside the public sector with reference to Obi as former governor in Anambra, Soludo said the value of those investments are now worth next to nothing. 2023: It’ll be miracle of the century if Peter Obi wins, says Mamora Meanwhile, the minister of state for health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora has discarded the chances of Obi winning the 2023 presidential election. According to Mamora, Obi’s candidacy is synonymous with independent candidacy in America which has never produced a president.
Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Who know soludo son what did boy know.
AcuraZDX:

Says Olaniyi cheesy

Anambra is not Ekiti urchin.

Hope you read the reply from Soludo's son grin
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Bontafa: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Failure

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by PlayerMeji: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Urchins are back again.. They couldn't rest since Soludo exposed their grandmaster Obi..

Now, they are unearthing and digging all necessary and unnecessary filth to invalidate Soludo.

Kai, the life of an urchin...

Soludo, who is the sitting governor has spoken, urchins wouldn't hear, they are calling people to come and listen to his son!... What kind of fukefuke brain do these people have sef?

A sitting governor who has all the instruments of government to form a decision has spoken and you are saying his son disagrees with him and to you people that means he is incorrect...!

God help urchins oooo... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Noblechykk(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2022
festacman:
Why threaten Gov. Soludo for not supporting Peter Obi as a fellow Igbo but hail Soludo's son Ozonna for breaking ranks with his father to support Peter Obi? Pure Hypocrisy!

The way some Peter Obi supporters are going, they won't waste time to disown any child of theirs that don't support Peter Obi. Interestingly, Gov. Soludo hasn't disowned his son.

May protect Gov. Soludo as he goes about his duties. Long live Anambra State.
You are trying to be clever by half. Nobody is against Soludo for not supporting Peter Obi. People are angry with Soludo because he is spreading falsehood against Obi.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by PraizHim: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2022
what about this osun drug baron and his drug havoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTz6dVScidw&t=449s

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by remigiusizunna(m): 1:15am On Nov 15, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?
Yes I'll CUM with him.
Go with ur agbado and evil brooms
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by dele1727: 1:29am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin

This ozoana boy is sensible walahi....
The guy reason say him papa get security but hom own no to sure..

The guy reason say This same people threatened Reno daughter way no dey Naija...
Visted his fathers village for Thanksgiving
Killed Dora akunyili husband..

Who is he now ozoana soludo?

They them drag the boy soul out of him body .. the kind bad eye way the boy go dey give him papa now..

You open eye go dey open your mouth anyhow for ipob territory...
The illiterate , head slamming and terrorist in the north is now looking like an intellectual group of people compared to.my hommies in the south east...

Thank God ..am in lagos, i can enjoy the freedom to think and do as i like.

I have access my right to freedom and associations.

Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Winnersunited: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2022
remigiusizunna:
Whoever advised this unprofessional professor in this line really did him lots of wrong
He became a governor at a very old age (60+), it's affecting him. Governors do better when they start their first term btw 45__55years.
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Ezewuzie01: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2022
IPOB are just too predictable. They have created a fake twitter account of Soludo's son to use and troll their newest enemy.
Re: Soludo's Son Ọzọnna, Distances Self From His Dad's Claims On Obi. by Mynd44: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2022

(1)

Labour Party: Yet Another Flopped Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State. / Is 2023 Elections A Repeat Of 1979 And 1983 Elections??? / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu's Supporters Attacked By Thugs During Tinubu’s Visit(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.