Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed (926 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2022
I had the opportunity to log on to Twitter only to find complains of double registration and underage voters.

I took a dive into the Inec portal myself to check if it's true and behold it is .

People are also raising concern about the unity of the country.

Because inec cleaned the database removing huge irregularities from the Southern parts of Nigeria while missing that of the north.

I have spoken to lots of people telling them the south has the population the south has the money but a monopoly was played back then .

If the north had the population why allow children vote if not to regain that same power ?

The double registration was deliberate and it must be fixed .

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Another painful thing from these politicians is that , they don't help these children.

First they make their environment bad , leave them as IDPs and almajiri then force them to vote on election day

1 Like

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2022
In Borno and kastina the amount of under age voters and double voters with VIN is alarming

1 Like

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Is this the structure these old parties are talking about ? .

Allowing this irregularities rule .

At the end shout for bad governance when kids under 12 votes and makes a president lol

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2022
I know Nigeria is still growing.

But I tell you ordinary computer science student won't make this silly mistake if this was a final year project.

Talk more of a body bringing in a president, it is deliberate even with the billions used

5 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2022
I had a conversation with someone and he was telling me that obident eye go clear after February.

I was like are you normal?

Like is that all you have to archive ? Ok so obident cry or loose after election and your party wins then Nigeria is better ?

From the ones you have been voting and winning what have you benefited he kept mute

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Looking carefully at these irregularities.

Something worse than endsars might happen

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2022
These children should not be used as political tools .

It's unfair.

No education no good food or health then politicians use them and dump

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Crazy thing is ,some voters name are not even names

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2022
I don't think INEC wants to conduct a free and fair election

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by kayusely70(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2022
It's a tragedy!

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 4:18am On Nov 15, 2022
kayusely70:
It's a tragedy!

A disaster if I should put the words correctly.

One woman 3 voters card

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Acidosis(m): 5:02am On Nov 15, 2022
INEC is certainly not ready. Political parties will easily reject the election result this time.

Northern Nigeria is one of the reasons it is almost impossible to have credible people in power.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Romanoff(f): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2022
"North has the population" yen yen yen. Na true say them dey born like frog but if it's true they have the population, why do they still need to register under aged voters?

Abi as the eggs they hatch to tadpoles, na so them dey carry them go register?

3 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by infohenry(m): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2022
we will cry, it will shock us, they don't have structure bla bla. Many of us asking for a departure from the way are not hungry or the worse hit by harsh economy in this country today. Those suffering the most will be use to extend their suffering for another 4 years. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by MadeINchenzen2: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

1 Like

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by nnamdi640: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Inec is a scam, they have been scamming Nigerians most especially the south making us to believe that without the north no southerner can become president.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Mrkindness: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Bontafa:
In Borno and kastina the amount of under age voters and double voters with VIN is alarming
surprising that this are know hausa Muslims almajiri boys but you will see them with Christian's name on PVC.

Northern Muslims are evil to the development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by tuborme: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2022
And more irregular registrations were removed from the south East than the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by engrsyer(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2022
INEC must clean their data base from minors. It would not be well with those Alhajis who are doing this nonsense to this innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Something should be done about this ASAP
Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Bontafa: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Mrkindness:
surprising that this are know hausa Muslims almajiri boys but you will see them with Christian's name on PVC.

Northern Muslims are evil to the development of Nigeria.

One thing should be agreed it is ether to break.

Or work like normal people.

This one Nigeria shit is a scam

1 Like

Re: Mass Underage Voters In Inec Portal Exposed by Horus(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2023

(1) (Reply)

N1.5b Crowd Mobilisation Money From Atiku Tears PDP Apart, PDP Exco In Disarray / Sanwoolu Explains The History Of Lagos Rail Line Project With A Video Of Tinubu / 2023: Peter Obi’s Records As Governor Disqualifies Him From Presidency – Ozobu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.