Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M (779 Views)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Anonymous0001: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Bola Tinubu wins general election in 2023 with over 1million vote. I’m not here to shout nor abuse nor criticize anyone. If you’re sure you have any other candidates to beat then reply and bet with me while the money will be deposited in a well known bank till after election when a winner will be declared. I come in peace

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by OritaIbadan: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Sowore will win. I bet 15mlllion. Drop the account number

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Gbam. I will do giveaway on that day
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by mauriceminor: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Anonymous0001:
Bola Tinubu wins general election in 2023 with over 1million vote. I’m not here to shout nor abuse nor criticize anyone. If you’re sure you have any other candidates to beat then reply and bet with me while the money will be deposited in a well known bank till after election when a winner will be declared. I come in peace
ewu wertin u don do for ur papa dis year..fool at 40

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Abdul05: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Me l stake 2.5m bola tinubu wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2022
mauriceminor:
another Obingo spotted grin

Prof Soludo is right anyway

2 Likes

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by plaindealer: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2022
I no fit bet this kain bet because I no won loose.

Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Godsent1234: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu chance of winning presidential election is 70percent sure,due the misunderstanding and division among pdp is a clear sign that apc will be the winner of the election

1 Like

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Valkrie: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2022
People just commenting and analysing like mad people...!!

People forget that the Nigerians who belong or not registered to any party are far more in population than all the party members combined together....!!! And the coming election is about the people, hungry and angry and would align with the side they feel would deliver them of all the nonsense we've had this past 8 years.

The coming election would shock many and that's if they allow the election to take place...!! Cos wetin blackman think say him no go chop him go kuku scatter am..!!!

Fact is the old crooks are out of the game...!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by huptin(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku wins...please where is this available on line...I wanna invest some good money!

2 Likes

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by nabiz(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Anonymous0001:
I bet he will never win and I bet you. How do we make the deposit. I suggest we pay into seun account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by PeterObi4LP: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
I will advice you use the money send to your parents this December to buy food stock the house, or use 500k empower 3 people into business.

Tinubu can not and will never win 2023 election. Tinubu is unelectable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by OneCandleAway(f): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Valkrie:

People forget that the Nigerians who belong or not registered to any party are far more in population than all the party members combined together....!!! And the coming election is about the people, hungry and angry and would align with the side they feel would deliver them of all the nonsense we've had this past 8 years.

The coming election would shock many and that's if they allow the election to take place...!! Cos wetin blackman think say him no go chop him go kuku scatter am..!!!

The illiterate north doesn't think like you do. They will still vote their oppressors. Once their religious leaders tell them to vote anyone, they go ahead like zombies. They don't think logically. That's why I wish there is a way we can screen who votes.
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by naijapips04: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Go to Naijabet. Place the bet and post your slip here. Not these internet noise.

3 Likes

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Corto: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu can never win next year's election

Well maybe he can win if it's held only in Lagos hahahagrin
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by BeardedMeat(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The guy you quoted nigeriaisgreat is an online beggar. His account number is on this forum. Start from there before hunger kills your fellow urchin.
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Foolishbuhari: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy grin
Money Haf trabaye but I even doubt you have such money. How long urchin go save 30k till e reach ₦1.5M? This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Know this and know peace.
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Innocentman86: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Who will vote for the ritualisst tinupoo,north is voting atiku.
Ss/se and some middle beltans/Christian's and all educated detribalised nigerians are voting obi.
Only yoru bad fake Muslimns will vote for the theiff emiolokan because of hate and wickeddnes to other Nigerians and tribalism.
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Hoelujohn: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Abdul05:
Me l stake 2.5m bola tinubu wins

With 30k monthly allowance
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Anonymous0001: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Sowore will win. I bet 15mlllion. Drop the account number

Lol bro
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Anonymous0001: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2022
mauriceminor:

You asked the question because you’re comparing your achievements this year with someone you don’t even know anything about. Ewure!
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Anonymous0001: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Valkrie:

No need of talk talk ... vex and stake with me Tinubu Wins
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Anonymous0001: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
cheesy grin
Money Haf trabaye but I even doubt you have such money. How long urchin go save 30k till e reach ₦1.5M? This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Know this and know peace.

Receive sense IJN
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by penultimatee(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
I stake with 5m.Anybody in.no blabbing. Asiwaju Bola HAMMED is my next President after PMB.come may 2023.

1 Like

Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Gift96: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Boss dont forget your word bro
BAT don win even if Obi supporters still dey argue

Abeg make I drop aza?
Re: Open Bet! Bola Tinubu Wins 2023 Election. I Stake 1.5M by Clementoons: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

He has won already shey make i drop aza any amount bro?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want Obi To Condemn ESN When There Is No Proof ESN Did Wrong? / JUST-IN: Buhari Jets Out Of Aso Rock And Arrives Bauchi To Supervise Oil Dril / Is Afenifere Still Supporting Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.