Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dying In Silence - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dying In Silence (1976 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Am Dying In Silence: Where Is Pweetychic? / 4 D Garls Only, Am Lonely And Dying So Dip In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying In Silence by slimnike(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2006
Hey,I have discovered something about Girls.Look if they see a guy that they like,they will not approach Him,instead,they will be dying in silence.One thing girls should know,is that telling a guy that you like him is not a crime.Most the guy toast you first?or most we be doing the toasting?Look Girls to toast a lady is not easy as you think.Is more difficult for some guys than writing a final year exam.I think you Girls should help use out with the toasting at times.Guys what do you think?
Re: Dying In Silence by tejuoso1(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2006
Yeah, but there's not much value to it cos the best thing is when a man tells you first then you can compromise and the girl know inside of her that he luvs me but if a girl asks first that means the guy doesn't like her really so his mind will be with another girl he really fancies, at least his heart wasn't empty there will be someone else he likes
Re: Dying In Silence by glodave(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2006
when i lady approach a guy, de guy will nt valve de freindship shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dying In Silence by osteen(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2006
See make we call a spade wetin dem they call am. It is about time nigar babes will realize dat if u don't make ur intension known to ur "guy" ur might just be losing out on a fulfilled life.
Re: Dying In Silence by slimnike(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2006
osteen that is the truth.You better tell when you love a guy and see if the love will not go stronger.
Re: Dying In Silence by venice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2006
If u love someone, don't wait till tomorrow to tell him/her, maybe the next day will never come at all
owe no man anything, but to love one another:for he that loves another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
Re: Dying In Silence by slimnike(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
Good point.
Re: Dying In Silence by Fluffy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2006
Ye very true, but if a girl walks up to a girl and tells him she digs him
he will take advantage of her even if he doesn't like her. He will play along
have sex with her and move on, coz I believe that's the way the male mind works. cheesy
Re: Dying In Silence by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2006
@Fluffy: u are not entirely correct on that.
There are many ways for a lady to tell a man she digs him. if after all the "signs" the guys still dosnt get it, then he's a loser and she should walk. Its not like the lady should walk up to him an go like:

"Unmm, i noticed you around - i find you very attractive - would you got to bed with me?" (i heard those lyrics in one stupid song on the radio in 1996)
Re: Dying In Silence by sammiek1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2006
a girl once asked me out some time ago, and it goes down as one of my most successful relationships
Re: Dying In Silence by slimnike(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2006
I pray it happen to me too.
Re: Dying In Silence by dremoney(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2006
hey sammie,
u must be a very lucky guy, i pray to meet a gal dat will toast me and later appciate her sha.as per d blocking thing,,it actually depends on d level of understanding of d guy coz to me a lady comin to me means litu or notin to me, it only shows how much she values me.
Re: Dying In Silence by slimnike(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2006
Can a girl try it with a guy here? Give it a try,
Re: Dying In Silence by glodave(f): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm (really)?
Re: Dying In Silence by eveseh(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2006
u wont die in silence u will die in noise.
Re: Dying In Silence by layi(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2007
LADIES! If u love a guy, tell him. Take the burden off. Heavens wont fall
Re: Dying In Silence by kitaun(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2007
Hmmn! Anything new in being asked out by a lady?? Hell to the NO but the guy's maturity index matters, it is never helped if he is the type that hangs out a lot with his padis
Re: Dying In Silence by ikamefa(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
Fluffy:

Ye very true, but if a girl walks up to a girl and tells him she digs him
he will take advantage of her even if he doesn't like her. He will play along
have sex with her and move on, because I believe that's the way the male mind works. cheesy

i agree with this post! cheesy give the guy the signs that you like him ( but don't let it all hang out) take time to gauge his responses and intentions, if from all indication you are both on the same page, same wave length i don't See how the relationship will not bloom! cheesy
Re: Dying In Silence by Divame: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2007
Some girls cannot take rejection
Re: Dying In Silence by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2007
could be exactly what she wanted as well so she isnt exactly being "taken advantage of" if that's what they both want anyway now is it?
Re: Dying In Silence by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2007
intresting lipsrsealed
Re: Dying In Silence by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2007
blows your mind doesnt it
Re: Dying In Silence by Honeypot1(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2007
Good topic.

I discovered that the 3 most difficult words to slip off the lips of girls (even when they are neck deep into it) are ''i love u''. Though, I don't advice girls to hire a campaign manager to declare their undying love for any guy walking the streets but if at all they love someone and also feel they are compatible, by all means they should let him know.

Some people think that girls who tow this sensible path devalue their worth, but to me it is hell no. Infact, i have a secret (hush hush lipsrsealed, please don't mention it to anyone lipsrsealed) any girl who sincerely tells me she loves me has already hit the bingo grin grin. Except i don't really like her physical appearance grin.

I'm tired (and most guys also) of girls who come back pleading and pledging their love months/years after u showed some form of interest. Girls should learn to identify what they want early enough and go for it. There is no crime in this
Re: Dying In Silence by ikamefa(f): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2007
Honey_pot:

Good topic.

I discovered that the 3 most difficult words to slip off the lips of girls (even when they are neck deep into it) are ''i love u''. Though, I don't advice girls to hire a campaign manager to declare their undying love for any guy walking the streets but if at all they love someone and also feel they are compatible, by all means they should let him know.

Some people think that girls who tow this sensible path devalue their worth, but to me it is hell no. Infact, i have a secret (hush hush lipsrsealed, please don't mention it to anyone lipsrsealed) any girl who sincerely tells me she loves me has already hit the bingo grin grin. Except i don't really like her physical appearance grin.
I'm tired (and most guys also) of girls who come back pleading and pledging their love years after u showed some form of interest. Girls should learn to identify what they want early enough and go for it. There is no crime in this

no kidding! cheesy!
Re: Dying In Silence by Honeypot1(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2007
Very serious grin. oops, just let out my all time secret on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Dying In Silence by ikamefa(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2007
don't worry your secret is safe on Nairaland  grin

wait oh!   cheesy you will soon be receiving some Sincere I love loff you soon!  cheesy
Re: Dying In Silence by Honeypot1(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2007
Never, not on Nairaland grin, I don't see that happening. I wonder why there isn't any 'coupling' yet on Nairaland, 2 years after inception.

Maybe, girls here are tenaciously holding on to the last strand of the 'guy-should-speak-first' tatters and the guys are afraid of taking the bull by the horn. And this madness (childisness) of posting private messages publicly might be contributory to the paranoia too
Re: Dying In Silence by kitaun(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2007
@Ika6, kilode, why u dey bone me? long time!
Re: Dying In Silence by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 24, 2007
Honey_pot:

Never, not on Nairaland grin, I don't see that happening. I wonder why there isn't any 'coupling' yet on Nairaland, 2 years after inception.
Maybe the 'couplings' are hoarding the info, dont you think?
Re: Dying In Silence by ikamefa(f): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2007
kitaun:

@Ika6, kilode, why u dey bone me? long time!

me? bone you? nahhhhhhhhh! na you no wan yarn with me Eurphoria no gree you shocked grin lipsrsealed

God i hope she dont see this post! grin how u dey? cheesy
Re: Dying In Silence by ikamefa(f): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2007
Honey_pot:

Maybe, girls here are tenaciously holding on to the last strand of the 'guy-should-speak-first' tatters and the guys are afraid of taking the bull by the horn. And this madness (childisness) of posting private messages publicly might be contributory to the paranoia too

word! cheesy
Re: Dying In Silence by kitaun(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2007
@Ika6, i will just pretend i didnt see the E part of ur post, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Guy looking For An Ebira Girl!!! / Christian Dating Site For Nigerians / Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.