Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy (2374 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed / Ekiti Election: Revealed At Last, See The People Who Made Fayemi Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning landers.
Please read till the end with patience.
We are all born with different gifts in this life and mine is the gift of revelation.

It's almost impossible for anything to happen around me without I first seeing it in a revelation.
During the 2015 election it was revealed to me that buhari was going to win which I shared with some of my friends but they kicked at it because atiku was having more supporters then but after result buhari won.

Few months before the invasion of Ukraine
I was in a revelation where I saw one big country invading another country with missiles that I have never seen before, neither in movies.
In this revelation I saw that the USA UK was defending this country. It was a dreadful and bloody war in that revelation..I shared it in my Facebook wall but many never believed it.

Now this is just a few of my many revelation I have before now..my revelation barely fails.

Now last night I was in another revelation I was told that the north would win the 2023 presidential election..off course you know who that person is, his name was mentioned.
When I got up I felt so angry cos I'm madly obidient.

Please my people for our sake what can we do to make sure this revelation never happens cos like I said my revelation doesn't fail.
Right after the primaries I already got a revelation that tinubu was never going to win so that gave me much believe that HE Peter obi was having a great chance but after this revelation I'm short of words.

Does it mean our southern fellows are going to betray us or this election is going to be rigged?

OAM4J, Mynd44--please move this to front page..This is very serious and not a joke in any way.

1 Like

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Righthussle: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:
Good morning landers.
We are all born with different gifts in this life and mine is the gift of revelation.

It's almost impossible for anything to happen around me without I first seeing it in a revelation.
During the 2015 election it was revealed to me that buhari was going to win which I shared with some of my friends but they kicked at it because atiku was having more supporters then but after result buhari won.

I was in a revelation where I saw one big country invading another country with missiles that I have never seen before, neither in movies.
In this revelation I saw that the USA UK was defending this country. It was a dreadful and bloody war in that revelation..I shared it in my Facebook wall but many never believed it.

Now this is just a few of my many revelation I have before now..my revelation barely fails.

Now last night I was in another revelation I was told that the north would win the 2023 presidential election..off course you know who that person is, his name was mentioned.

Please my people for our sake what can we do to make sure this revelation never happens cos like I said my revelation doesn't fail.
Right after the primaries I already got a revelation that tinubu was never going to win so that gave me much believe that HE Peter obi was having a great chance but after this revelation I'm short of words.

Does it mean our southern fellows are going to betray us or this election is going to be rigged?
Oga go find food chop, there is nothing hunger cannot do.

10 Likes

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
Oga go find food chop, there is nothing hunger cannot do.

You have no idea what I just saw.
Keep silent

1 Like

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Otunbakayce: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Every sane person knows this already. Atiku will rule Nigeria for 8 years starting from 2023 and an Igbo man will take over from him.
Tinubu will never win, obi will come second.
After he election there is going to be protests, clashes and court cases.
Bookmark this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Every sane person knows this already. Atiku will rule Nigeria for 8 years starting from 2023 and an Igbo man will take over from him.
Tinubu will never win, obi will come second.
After he election there is going to be protests, clashes and court cases.
Bookmark this comment.

I'm obidient but after this revelation I have no Choice but to consider atiku the next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by crazygod(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:

I'm obidient but after this revelation I have no Choice but to consider atiku the next president
I also saw a revelation that Obi becomes president. That one too nko? Sheep.

8 Likes

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
crazygod:

Can't you make your comment without been rude..do you think you're more obidient than I.
By Feb we will know which revelation is true.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
crazygod:

Can't you make your comment without been rude..do you think you're more obidient than I.
crazygod:

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by crazygod(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:

Sorry if you feel I was been rude. But you showed tendencies of a sheep. Someone from nowhere came online and said he saw a flimsy revelation and you were swayed. It's just annoying that Africans (Nigerians in particular) easily get distracted and disillusioned with some fake spiritual jargons. I am sure if someone came to your house and said a particular rat in your house is the reason why you are broke, you sef go believe. angry
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2022
crazygod:

Sorry if you feel I was been rude. But you showed tendencies of a sheep. Someone from nowhere came online and said he saw a flimsy revelation and you were swayed. It's just annoying that Africans (Nigerians in particular) easily get distracted and disillusioned with some fake spiritual jargons. I am sure if someone came to your house and said a particular rat in your house is the reason why you are broke, you sef go believe. angry

I'm the one that saw this revelation..I didn't copy this from anywhere.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by RealityGod: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
I don’t doubt your revelation. I only have worries.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Andres28(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
RealityGod:
I don’t doubt your revelation. I only have worries.

It's the same kind of worries that made me to post it and see what peoples thoughts are going to look like.

What are your own worries?
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Yoshy: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Every dream and revelation could be changed, in fact most times, it's revealed for the wise to preempt.

Now Obidients need to work hard more than ever to set things right and put Nigeria on the pedestal to success.

Joseph had dreams of drought, famine and hunger in Egypt, but wise inspiration from God led Egypt to take the right action to prevent that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by ElPayaso(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:
Good morning landers.

OAM4J, Mynd44--please move this to front page..This is very serious and not a joke in any way.

I no go lie, e fit be true.... After my experience when I went to lasu weeks ago for NLSC convention, there and then I knew Obi is in trouble....I witnessed how the ibo delegates voted massively for the Northern aspiration for 10k... They could not even vote for their own aspirant....

In as much I want Obi to win, I fear that ibos will probably betray him
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by oyinkel(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mine was months ago, I saw this supernaturally looking beings going into a meeting room, somehow I knew they were going to decide the next president of Nigeria.

When they came out…. I approach one of them and ask how the matter went. He said, “tell Nigerians that they should go and prepare for Atiku’s presidency”.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by jerk: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yoshy:
Every dream and revelation could be changed, in fact most times, it's revealed for the wise to preempt.

Now Obidients need to work hard more than ever to set things right and put Nigeria on the pedestal to success.

Joseph had dreams of drought, famine and hunger in Egypt, but wise inspiration from God led Egypt to take the right action to prevent that.

He can only win through rigging which I hope LP should get prepared for it.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by miketyler(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Try dey drink malaria medicine; you fit try Amatem soft gel it works wonders…you know malaria fit give person long sleep and plenty dreams

Andres28:
Good morning landers.

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by puresaint12(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
I don't doubt what you saw. I saw same. In 2018, I was in a Vision. A scroll was opened in the sky. I was looking into it. It was Isaiah chapter 45; a prophecy about the heathen King, Cyrus. As I looked intently into the scroll, I wasn't seeing the name Cyrus anymore. It was now Atiku. Every single place the name Cyrus was mentioned in that chapter. Atiku was God's will for Nigeria in 2019 but we didn't play our part well. Like Cyrus, it's as if there is a special task God wants to use Atiku to do before an Igbo President comes in. Is Atiku still God's will in 2023? One question that's been on my mind as I silently watch events unfold (Somewhere down I think he still is.) It's more harder when everyone around you, your family - both spiritual and biological- are obidients. But, what can you do? You are only a Watchman.

By the way, I'm Igbo. My name is What God is written is written when translated in English.

Keep watching Bro.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi will win
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by RoxyBrownAutos: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have a visionary encounter with the president buhari before the presidential primaries. He told me that he will hand over to another party, not APC.I ask him why, he said that he have not seen any trusted person in his party.What he did not tell me is the very party.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by otipoju(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yoshy:

No. Both events actually happened as revealed to him.

A better example will be Hezekiah when he fell sick and received a message from a prophet of God that he would die soon and he knelt and prayed to God to extend his life...for 15 years and God did as requested.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by amen2seye: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
The revelation is warning, there is and was revelation for each candidate base on the people who has come out to say it. As it is today any of the candidate can be president
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Obidient4life2: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
I didn't have any vision, but the signs on grounds shows that God has chosen Obi to lead!
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by DrAkpamudehe: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obidient4life2:
I didn't have any vision, but the signs on grounds shows that God has chosen Obi to lead biafra!

Ok, good
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by freshkpomo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:
Good morning landers.

the first thing is to keep praying About it, even while you walk you should pray and reject. Second thing to do (traditional approach) is to make sure each time you are about using the toilet,you should get something to chew like Garri it anything. Just fill your mouth and walk to the toilet. Lastly, share the dream with your mouth to people and such a dream will be aborted even before it's born.

Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Yoshy: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
otipoju:

No. Both events actually happened as revealed to him.

A better example will be Hezekiah when he fell sick and received a message from a prophet of God that he would die soon and he knelt and prayed to God to extend his life...for 15 years and God did as requested.

Yes you get the idea, thanks for the better example.
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Tingotoe: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:

Keep silent
You saw acute hunger grin
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Obidient4life2: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Ok, good... I am a clown
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Emma2Seconds: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Indaboski bahose
Re: Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy by Brimstone77: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Andres28:

Keep silent

Let the will of God be done!

Who ever that wins let him work for the betterment of nigeria, people are suffering..

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Afenifere Leader Arrived Obi's Rally In Ibadan / Wike Holding Tinubu From Falling As He Enters A Bus ( Photos) / Latest Updates From Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.