Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed (3450 Views)

Breaking News!!! Winner Of 2023 Presidential Elections Leaked!!! / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
PRIMATE AYODELE PREDICTS WIN FOR ATIKU, AND DEATH FOR BUHARI. shocked shocked

The Spiritual leader of the Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde, has said that President Mohammadu Buhari would not complete another four years if he forces himself on Nigerians.

He called on President Buhari to ensure he fulfills his pledge to deliver free, fair and credible poll to Nigerians.

The Prophet said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should guard their votes by “following APC bumper to fender if they want to win.”

He said failure to do this, “the ruling party will snatch their victory.”

Primate Ayodele stated this a statement made available to newsmen in Ado Ekiti on Saturday.

The cleric said, “I see a change in government; if the election is free and fair, Atiku will win. If Buhari forces himself on Nigerians, he would not complete his tenure, health wise. APC will turn the poll against PDP and Nigerians will suffer for another four years if those who vote don’t guard their votes and ensure they count.

“The polls may remain inconclusive, but I advise the present government to accept defeat if they lose in an election that is free and fair. There will be peace after the polls.

“I tell you, it is not Buhari or Atiku that can do it very well. Those who can do it very well are not allowed to emerge; but Atiku will do better than Buhari; but if the party is not careful, APC will rob them of their victory,”
he said.

SOURCE: http://daily post.ng/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by princemillla(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
All this men of God should rather focus on their pastoral and tithe job rather than meddle in politics.
Imagine all this visonaire could not foreseen elections postponement but rather will rant as if they truly see tommorow.

It's disappointing to see those we look up to spiritually being ridicule out of fake or false political pronunciations.

Spit

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by magoo10(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Apc should not forcefully upturn the wish of the people.

If buhari forcefully take power by way of rigging and vote manipulations he will go the way Abacha went .the vision has been coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
True talk.
Trying to force himself on Nigerians will tarnish his almost tarnished reputation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
All this men of God should rather focus on their pastoral and tithe job rather than meddle in politics.
Imagine all this visonaire could not foreseen elections postponement but rather will rant as if they truly see tommorow.

It's disappointing to see those we look up to spiritually being ridicule out of fake or false political pronunciations.

grin BECAUSE THE PROPHECY DIDN'T FAVOUR YOU
grin

Spit [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
i dont believe this guy. This guy that said saraki will become president.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
He said so, but on the condition the he should be the presidential flag bearer
Ray97:
i dont believe this guy. This guy that said saraki will become president.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by nonsobaba: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
chime8:
He said so, but on the condition the he should be the presidential flag bearer
Shut up. He said only Saraki can defeat Buhari and PDP should not make the mistake of giving their ticket to another person as they would lose woefully if they do.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin Ok,,,GOD had changed his mind and had decided to ANOINT Atiku,,,,what do you have to say about that, my Brother grin
nonsobaba:
Shut up. He said only Saraki can defeat Buhari and PDP should not make the mistake of giving their ticket to another person as they would lose woefully if they do.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by AtikuMeansJobs: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
PRAISE THE LORD..... HALLELUJAH!

a vote for buhari is a vote for failure..vote atiku/obi to get things working in Nigeria....How people will still support Buhari even after all he's done is marvelling to me. These past few months have literally changed my view of the world.
"Humans are very wicked"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by chime8(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Those people supporting Buhari are only after their own personal selfish interest undecided embarassed and nothing more
AtikuMeansJobs:
PRAISE THE LORD..... HALLELUJAH!

a vote for buhari is a vote for failure..vote atiku/obi to get things working in Nigeria....How people will still support Buhari even after all he's done is marvelling to me. These past few months have literally changed my view of the world.
"Humans are very wicked"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by johnpologyidea(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Only in Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is more like 9jabet permutations to me. A lot of "IF" in his sentences.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by BuhariAdvocate: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ayodele is Atiku spiritual leader.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by MirJay: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by iluvdonjazzy: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
all those una fake fake prophecy, abeg LIKE for Buhari and SHARE for Atiku Jarre.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Even Rotimi Amaechi knows.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by Gforce2019: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
chime8:
True talk.
Trying to force himself on Nigerians will tarnish his almost tarnished reputation

Buffoon!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed by KunleyY19(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
chime8:
PRIMATE AYODELE PREDICTS WIN FOR ATIKU, AND DEATH FOR BUHARI.

The Spiritual leader of the Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde, has said that President Mohammadu Buhari would not complete another four years if he forces himself on Nigerians.

He called on President Buhari to ensure he fulfills his pledge to deliver free, fair and credible poll to Nigerians.

The Prophet said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should guard their votes by “following APC bumper to fender if they want to win.”

He said failure to do this, “the ruling party will snatch their victory.”

Primate Ayodele stated this a statement made available to newsmen in Ado Ekiti on Saturday.

The cleric said, “I see a change in government; if the election is free and fair, Atiku will win. If Buhari forces himself on Nigerians, he would not complete his tenure, health wise. APC will turn the poll against PDP and Nigerians will suffer for another four years if those who vote don’t guard their votes and ensure they count.

“The polls may remain inconclusive, but I advise the present government to accept defeat if they lose in an election that is free and fair. There will be peace after the polls.

“I tell you, it is not Buhari or Atiku that can do it very well. Those who can do it very well are not allowed to emerge; but Atiku will do better than Buhari; but if the party is not careful, APC will rob them of their victory,”
he said.

SOURCE: http://daily post.ng/

Why Are This People Trying to play it safe by saying Atiku Cannot do it Very Well...

Because they are afraid to fully associate with him...

One Wonders if it's different god that's speaking to this clerics...No Unanimous Voice...Just like the way Guru Mahraji Picked jona in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? / Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel / Bronx Is Just Like Mushin, Never Date Anyone From There - Nigerian Man Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.