Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? (834 Views)

Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make / Become Millionaire With Dogecoin / Few Business Tips To Become Millionaire Within 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Hey There!

You're up today, and you wondering when and how will i get that million dollars dreams into reality. It simple and just easy with will but here are factors limiting you from gaining that millionaire dream.

1. Because they don’t have the courage to ask for it. They don’t even think it’s a possibility.

2. Because they want quick fixes, that course, that scheme, that shiny thing. They want it tomorrow but wealth is built long-term.

3. Because they are lazy thinkers. They don’t find better ways to provide value in the marketplace.

4. Because they don’t improve themselves. No time for financial literacy, developing skills, shifting mindset, etc.

5. Because they never take action. They will never start any business or try anything and just feel good reading such answers.

6. Because they don’t save money. You can’t make money work for you if you don’t have any.

7. Because they have bad beliefs about money. “money is evil” and “If you make millions, you take away from the poor”.

8. Because they are scarcely selfish. They don’t want to provide value instead just want to make a quick buck and run.

10. Because they don’t budget and live above their means. Poor financial skills.

Remember, money is a mindset game, fix yours.

Money is attached to delivered value, not fancy degrees on the wall. Work hard to become person of VALUE "Money will find you"

If you find this post valuable, hit the link on my bio to get more stuff.

Thanks for reading!
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by AjeboBoutique(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
E no dey their destiny.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Before a man think his rich, he must first think it in his head and mind.

Because it helps differentiate you from the weak on your journey to wealth creation.
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
If you dey pray for money

Make you pray make e last and make you pray make you last

God guide our path��
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
AjeboBoutique:
Ok

Yeah, thanks for engaging �
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2022
meobizy:
E no dey their destiny.

Hmmm.. that individual can command it by willingness, determination and prayers.
Thanks for engaging �
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Time, effort, money and risk..

You have to give something to get something.

Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by meobizy(f): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
123joesun:

Hmmm.. that individual can command it by willingness, determination and prayers.
Thanks for engaging �
Prayers still haven’t made Naija a first world country.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by ThatsONYI: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
123joesun:
Hey There!

shocked

Hello.

How do I break from poverty in 2023? Do you advise, getting a laptop, blogging or any online skills OR save up, quit my job in the bakery and learning barbing or any skills?
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Hello.

How do I break from poverty in 2023? Do you advise, getting a laptop, blogging or any online skills OR save up, quit my job in the bakery and learning barbing or any skills?

Good day,

Firstly you need to look at the areas of your work, is it meeting my needs? It taking my time? It is my area of career? Etc this are questions you should sit and ask yourself with truth answers.

Those answers will give you reasons to either quit, stay and save up or stay and at same time learning a skill (if it not consuming your time) etc.

Kindly go get those questions and even more answered, you can drop a message and i will check once I'm here.

I hope this has helped you? Thank you and have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by ThatsONYI: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
123joesun:

Good day,

Firstly you need to look at the areas of your work, is it meeting my needs? It taking my time? It is my area of career? Etc this are questions you should sit and ask yourself with truth answers.

Those answers will give you reasons to either quit, stay and save up or stay and at same time learning a skill (if it not consuming your time) etc.

Kindly go get those questions and even more answered, you can drop a message and i will check once I'm here.

I hope this has helped you? Thank you and have a good day.

shocked

Thanks.

The work is energy draining and isn't paying enough but I can't do much since I've got just high school certificate; I need to go get something doing online, once I start earning little from that, I plan to quit working.

Start learning an "offline" skills like barbing, plumbing etc.

So yes, it isn't meeting my needs at all - I'm not even earning up to minimum wage! It takes lot of my time and certainly, isn't my choice of career!

PS; I'm 20.
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thanks.

The work is energy draining and isn't paying enough but I can't do much since I've got just high school certificate; I need to go get something doing online, once I start earning little from that, I plan to quit working.

Start learning an "offline" skills like barbing, plumbing etc.

So yes, it isn't meeting my needs at all - I'm not even earning up to minimum wage! It takes lot of my time and certainly, isn't my choice of career!

PS; I'm 20.

Pretty sad to hear, anyways thanks for sharing.

If you don't mind, you can use the link on my bio to connect with me directly because there are lot of stuff we both can share on here.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by astalover13: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Many will never become millionaires because they are satisfied with the stupid and meaningless life and work for a penny that they have. I decided to look for developer jobs with relocation packages, because I don't want to work for my boss forever for a low salary. I think that many people should do so.
Re: Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
astalover13:
Many will never become millionaires because they are satisfied with the stupid and meaningless life and work for a penny that they have. I decided to look for developer jobs with relocation packages, because I don't want to work for my boss forever for a low salary. I think that many people should do so.

That indeed a smart move, it important one should always strat from somewhere but should never be satisfied because responsible hips up every single day of our lives.

Thanks for engaging beloved.

(1) (Reply)

Gdi & 3in7 / Networking / Open Forex Acct Today And Enjoy Free $2.50 For Your Live Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.