Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa (1057 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by Lustig14: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2023
A journalist who is really rooting for Peter Obi to win the coming 2023 election has promised to give Obi a sum of 5 million naira to make sure he wins the Election in his ward.
Read More: https://westernews.com.ng/2022/12/27/i-will-support-peter-obi-campaign-with-5-million-naira-to-win-my-ward-adenekan-mayowa/

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
God bless you sir Mayowa

This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
I don't understand...na money go win your ward abi votes?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by derecho(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2023
I thought you're smarter than this.

OK..see it this way,
Imagine If he empowers just 10 unemployed youths with that sum.Imagine what they'd do with the passion they have for Peter Obi in their ward.

Okoroawusa:
I don't understand...na money go win your ward abi votes?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
derecho:
I thought you're smarter than this.

OK..see it this way,
Imagine If he empowers just 10 unemployed youths with that sum.Imagine what they'd do with the passion they have for Peter Obi in their ward.

So you have changed "vote buying" to "empowers"....unu dikwa egwu o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by derecho(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Is vote buying same as empowerment in your dictionary?
No need to buy votes of someone whose heart you've bought and won.

Okoroawusa:

So you have changed "vote buying" to "empowers"....unu dikwa egwu o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by JoeNL22(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Lustig14:
A journalist who is really rooting for Peter Obi to win the coming 2023 election has promised to give Obi a sum of 5 million naira to make sure he wins the Election in his ward.
Read More: https://westernews.com.ng/2022/12/27/i-will-support-peter-obi-campaign-with-5-million-naira-to-win-my-ward-adenekan-mayowa/

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by stevnwigw1: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by DesChyko: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
How many votes does Peter Obi have as a person and even if he has multiple votes, is he eligible to vote in your ward? undecided
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by ERockson: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Tell us you want to buy votes for Obi in your ward. Your candidate still can not win your ward even with #20m if he's not popular there. Corrupt Journalist
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by unclejb2(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2023
This is one of the millions of sensible and patriotic Nigerians.

Peter Obi is the next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by RenaissanceGuy: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
derecho:
Is vote buying same as empowerment in your dictionary?
No need to buy votes of someone whose heart you've bought and won.

gringrin
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by derecho(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Yea, it was deliberate.
A man whose heart have been bought is possessed.
You don't need money to buy a person's heart.

As per vote buying, two different persons can buy you at different times.

So OBIdients target total loyalty and not naive like others.
RenaissanceGuy:
gringrin
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Noisemaker.

(1) (Reply)

IBB Leaves Nigeria Before Election, To Return After Buhari’s Successor Emerges / Peter Obi Labour Party Is Party Of Ethnicity And Religion- KWANKWASO At Chatham / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.