Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos (46618 Views)

Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Illegal1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
9jii:
All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.

E Even reach 5% self?
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
jcross19:
There is curse any person that voted this APC... Mr urchin 30k stipend won't even last you for a week , you know ... We need a new Nigeria.. Hope you watch where your tinubu was shouting God bless PDP? Go and watch it..
Cry me a river Mr. wailer. May you cry and wail for ever. Epain am, kakakakakakaka! Kikikikikiki! Get away from me. I like to see you crying. May curse be upon you and your generation.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by PS712: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seefinish:
only some of paid almajiri and agbero including idle urchins are batified.
The people you see so are from many states
Plateau people will never subscribe to Muslim/ Muslim ticket and Governor Lalong is aware of it.
Plateau people forbid BAThing
Don't mind them. They moved people from all over the country still yet space can be seen in the stadium. Despite the fact that even Plateau State government declared public holiday in respect of this. Funny thing is the governor who is DG of Campaigns knows his state is entirely Obidient.
Jos North LGA, Kanam, Wase and Shendam are the only places Obi will split votes with combination of BAT and Atiku.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Flows001(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? E sweet me. May your wailing last long. Loser. Make we laff at you small kikikikikiki! LOSER!
Your druglord just prayed for God's blessings on PDP..
I'M SURE HE TOOK ENOUGH DRAGS OF HEROINE AND WEED FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE JOS RALLY cheesy

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by deeva2: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
MosakuAW:
Photo does not win elections.

If Atiku or Obi visit same place today, they will pull same crowd.

The voters will tell come 2023.

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flows001:

Your druglord just prayed for God's blessings on PDP..
I'M SURE HE TOOK ENOUGH DRAGS OF HEROINE AND WEED FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE JOS RALLY cheesy
See how you are crying upandan. Na only campaign dey make you cry like this? You go cry and wail taya. Find something chop nau. Sapa dey worry you too? See your life. Na laff I dey take you laff. You fit get high BP on Tinubu mata. I know say you no go sleep well today. Make you nurse your wound joor.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Theoarhics: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
PDP's flagoff was more beautifully organized with more people in attendance.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by miraclea: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
What is the achievement of APC for 8 years I just need to know because am yet to see one
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by lsepower(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lol. APC wants to deliver Nigeria from APC
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by jcross19: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Cry me a river Mr. wailer. May you cry and wail for ever. Epain am, kakakakakakaka! Kikikikikiki! Get away from me. I like to see you crying.
lol!!!!
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Obi ruled Anambra -- today they are cutting people head there and even threatening to kill the sitting governor
Tinubu ruled Lagos -- today, Lagos is the 7th Largest Economy in Africa, where millions of Anambra people are thriving while fleeing their Obi-tuorey region.

A choose who your next leader is.

Even Obi ran away from Anambra and settled in Lagos.
Thought he said Anambra to Dubai?
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Gandrova: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians never tire to suffer.. in fact I regretted my action last Sunday. As I was coming from church, I got to a police checkpoint and a female officer stopped me and begged for a tip with a smile, I would have given her something but I promised her next time.. 5 seconds away from them, some area boys gathered and started hailing me.. out of my benevolent heart, I gave them 2k, as I watched through my rear mirror I could see the police woman standing and looking at us, I know she must be feeling bad that I gave the area boys something and didn't give her.

Now why am I angry? I just realized that those area boys must have voted APC/Buhari into power and will be willing to vote Tinubu(Buhari promax) in 2023. Giving them free money will never allow them realize they are suffering.

Henceforth, before I dash anybody my hard earned money, I will ask the person to show me his/her PVC, and will equally ask the person his/her preferred candidate, if you are not Obidient, you won't see shishi.
Our Almighty God doesn't asked jamb questions before He bless anyone He wants to. Stop reasoning from Anus.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by imrany20(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jagaban always gives the obidense reasons to cry every day.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Obi ruled Anambra -- today they are cutting people head there and even threatening to kill the sitting governor
Tinubu ruled Lagos -- today, Lagos is the 7th Largest Economy in Africa, where millions of Anambra people are thriving while fleeing their Obi-tuorey region.

Even Obi ran away from Anambra and settled in Lagos.
Thought he said he turned Anambra to Dubai?
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Flows001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
See how you are crying upandan. Na only campaign dey make you cry like this? You go cry and wail taya. Find something chop nau. Sapa dey worry you too? See your life. Na laff I dey take you laff. You fit get high BP on Tinubu mata. I know say you no go sleep well today. Make you nurse your wound joor.
I can feed you and your community..
Pathetic Urchin!! grin cheesy

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by emekauser(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Empty Stadium

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Medalb: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seefinish:
Plateau people will never subscribe to Muslim/ Muslim ticket and Governor Lalong is aware of it.
Your mumu too much
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Jack500: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THIS IS THE ONLY CROWD A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY COULD PULL DESPITE ALL THE FUNDINGS AND LOGISTICS.
EVEN BUHARI PULLED MORE THAN THIS 2011 WHEN HE WAS IN OPPOSITION YET HE FAILED

I thought you said Buhari is not supporting him?

Your brain will start functioning in February grin grin
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Indispensable85(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THIS IS THE ONLY CROWD A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY COULD PULL DESPITE ALL THE FUNDINGS AND LOGISTICS.
EVEN BUHARI PULLED MORE THAN THIS 2011 WHEN HE WAS IN OPPOSITION YET HE FAILED

You can't even hide your tears. Lol...... reserve some for other state rallies and after Tinubu is declared president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flows001:

I can feed you and your community..
Pathetic Urchin!! grin cheesy
Hungry and frustrated Wailer don't worry we will take care of you. Tinubu will do you well. Stop worrying yourself. Stop crying.Stop wailing. We have identified your problem.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by focus2727(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seefinish:
wailier cry me river
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Indispensable85(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zombiediots are wailing profusely. Lol.....
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by kingsclass: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Did he shout God bless PDP in Jos?
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by kindlyheart: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Africum:
See crowd....... Jos is batified

people that came from neighboring states cause of chicken change
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Bennycollins: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians never tire to suffer.. in fact I regretted my action last Sunday. As I was coming from church, I got to a police checkpoint and a female officer stopped me and begged for a tip with a smile, I would have given her something but I promised her next time.. 5 seconds away from them, some area boys gathered and started hailing me.. out of my benevolent heart, I gave them 2k, as I watched through my rear mirror I could see the police woman standing and looking at us, I know she must be feeling bad that I gave the area boys something and didn't give her.

Now why am I angry? I just realized that those area boys must have voted APC/Buhari into power and will be willing to vote Tinubu(Buhari promax) in 2023. Giving them free money will never allow them realize they are suffering.

Henceforth, before I dash anybody my hard earned money, I will ask the person to show me his/her PVC, and will equally ask the person his/her preferred candidate, if you are not Obidient, you won't see shishi.
If you check well the same ppl that insulted and abused us in support of the APC are here even on this thread begging for food and money. Some others have not learnt and still here calling others Obituary,zombidients etc.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Structure10ten: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
I wish Tinubu is in his prime I would definitely vote for him but no, Nigeria case have gone beyond analog solutions, our problem is overwhelming and very tasking, the office of the president is now beyond signing papers but making good policies for the poor masses. We can't afford another bubu, we can't afford another medical tourist as a president. Tinubu need plenty rest we still can't afford another rule in the inform of proxy he is not fit to be the president of this great nation.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Kene123: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Who decides the food market price?

You may not be 100% into the food market, especially in Africa.
But what if I told you that negotiations for fresh food supplies in Africa could be digitized and adopted in any region? What if food market traffic is reduced by digitizing the process? What if a digital wallet exists for food loans and subscriptions? Would you get involved in the food market? What if blockchain has its way in the food market?

Let’s chat if this interests you, as we’re building an agri-fintech solution in Nigeria, we want you to be part of.
We're launching soon; https://www.mongr.africa/
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Zee0007: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
How will this man represents us Internationally? Hmm!!!
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by jamesversion: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Doesn't mean anything cos the security of lives and property lies primarily with the FG. The APC-led FG is a disaster. Who in his sane mind would want APC to continue.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Lasien: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? He said it all. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. The only Hope of Nigeria. The game changer.

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Lasien: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
9jii:
All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lasien:

May all the hardship in the world be upon you and your family
Let it be upon your inborn generation. May you never witness joy and happiness
May sorrow and sadness be your portion. May the water you drink go against you
May the food you eat go against you. May the air you breathe in and out work against. May everyone that knows and sees you begin to hate you. So shall it be. Nobody can change it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.