Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos (46616 Views)

Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by abacusCm(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC began today in Jos Plateau State. See the early video and Photos from the flag off ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0EgptVFTc
with want have seen so far in Jos, INEC should just issue Certificate of Return to JAGABAN
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Flows001(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? He said it all. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. The only Hope of Nigeria. The game changer.
With imported crowd from nearby Bauchi abi?
No reasonable indigenous Plateau person will vote for the devilish APC..
grin
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flows001:
With imported crowd from nearby Bauchi abi? No reasonable indigenous Plateau person will vote for the devilish APC.. grin
E pain you. Wailer. You no go sleep today. Loser!
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by abacusCm(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Disobedients,scores?The result of the election will be OVER10.5 in favour of Tinubu, Obi will not even see .
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 1x2x3: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Antai123:

Blind comparison, Nonsense analysis....
Lagos is the industrial hub of Nigeria, which happens to be the giant of Africa. Lagos gets the highest revenue allocation from Federal Government.
Government Agencies are situated in Lagos...

Tinubu Urchins, it's quite unfortunate that your sense are no longer with you.

You don't get my point. Someone is praising Lagos for being 7th in Africa. With the revenue and allocation it gets, it should be number 1 but it isn't.

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

If you reside in Nigeria, you will suffer from Boko Haram total invasion of all of Nigeria, whether you are a Muslim or non Muslim. Exactly the same way the Taliban used politics and war to envelop and take the whole of Afghanistan to become a country now governed with retrograde sharia criminal laws.
Wake up from slumber.
Keep quiet wailer. Go and nurse your wound. E pain am. You are loser. Hungry and frustrated wailer. We go rest your brain.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Aboguede(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why is a man in that background looking like obi my bloda a I na eye dey pain me ni shocked
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Imagine the kind of crowd that came to a venue where the president and 20 governors are?

Scanty, I must say. It is not impressive at all.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by SaLongs1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
I am in Jos right now and I can tell you that you are absolutely correct and on point.[quote author=Seefinish post=118410939] only some of paid almajiri and agbero including idle urchins are batified.
The people you see so are from many states
Plateau people will never subscribe to Muslim/ Muslim ticket and Governor Lalong is aware of it.
Plateau people forbid BAThing

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by millionaireman: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Keep quiet wailer. Go and nurse your wound. E pain am. You are loser

Wailer? If you swear that you are not wailing from Buhari/APC government, you can swear that no woman bore you in her stomach for about 9 months.
Cure yourself of ethno-religious bigotry before you start eating from the refuse bin.
Who in his right senses will sideline ObiDatti to take over Nigeria but go for Tinubu or Atiku?

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
searchlight:
No Buhari is already the hope of Nigeria
Shut up! Wailer, e pain you? You go wail taya. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Make we laff at you here, kikikikikikikg! Loser. You no go sleep well today.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
There's hunger in the land, this people has successfully took the ordinary Nigerian from bad to worst

On a normal circumstances APC are not suppose to have more than 100 persons at their rallies for the kind of hardship they brought against people

They ought to be stoned on each rally ground the moment they shout (APC) than been cheered.

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Coronavirus1: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? He said it all. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. The only Hope of Nigeria. The game changer.
For your mind o
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

Wailer? If you swear that you are not wailing from Buhari/APC government, you can swear that no woman bore you in her stomach for about 9 months.
Cure yourself of ethno-religious bigotry before you start eating from the refuse bin.
Who in his right senses will sideline ObiDatti to take over Nigeria but go for Tinubu or Atiku?
E Pain you? E sweet me. You go cry taya. Kakakikikiki! I laff at you
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Josbreed: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
All these BAT urchins should not be deceived, majority of those people there are rented crowd from alll LGAs on the Plateau. Rented people were conveyed in Dangote trailers to the venue, certain beer parlours were paid in hundreds of thousands of naira to keep supplying the youths with beer unlimited, under the Secretariat junction fly over, monies were paid to all and sundry. A keke rider in my neighborhood said he collected 5k and vamoosed. I was asking a BATified in my area when and where money will be shared, he refused to tell me, just because I am not a BAT. Everyone there in the stadium is paid to appear. BAT ko, jamage ni.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Johel(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC began today in Jos Plateau State. See the early video and Photos from the flag off ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0EgptVFTc

Poor turn out
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Voiceofthestree: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=9jii post=118405732]All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.[/quote

This guy done fry him brain chop
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Jadi56: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
In democracy the minority will have a say but the majority will have the day.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by theforemost: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
SO THIS MAN WON EVENTUALLY.
UP JAGABAN

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Flows001(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you. Wailer. You no go sleep today. Loser!
Taaaa!!
Because of these imported abokis from neighbouring northern states? grin cheesy
Check the pictures well, indigenous Plateau people avoided the gathering like a plague, despite the public holiday oo and the presence of Buhari oo cheesy
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by millionaireman: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E Pain you? E sweet me. You go cry taya. Kakakikikiki! I laff at you

Look yourself in the mirror, ask yourself, am I not an ethnoreligious bigot?
Why will I choose either Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku for president of Nigeria instead of Peter Obi, the most qualified of all the foremost presidential candidates?

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
9jii:
All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.

even peter obi pull more crowd than this in nassarawa
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

Look yourself in the mirror, ask yourself, am I not an ethnoreligious bigot?
Why will I choose either Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku for president of Nigeria instead of Peter Obi, the most qualified of all the foremost presidential candidates?
No lie. Tinubu is the best
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Dawnofhope: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
We are there with most people from Gombe and Bauchi
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flows001:

Taaaa!!
Because of these imported abokis from neighbouring northern states? grin cheesy
Check the pictures well, indigenous Plateau people avoided the gathering like a plague, despite the public holiday oo and the presence of Buhari oo cheesy
You wan cry? Wailer. You are in pain. E sweet me like that. You are a loser
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Voiceofthestree: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Obi ruled Anambra -- today they are cutting people head there and even threatening to kill the sitting governor
Tinubu ruled Lagos -- today, Lagos is the 7th Largest Economy in Africa, where millions of Anambra people are thriving while fleeing their Obi-tuorey region.

A choose who your next leader is.

How much are you paid for this?. Stop all this Kind of politics it will take you anywhere broh people already know and can see the true where APC government as done year 2022 person deh by 1996 model car 4million same car was sold 2015 850k I just give you a simple analysis only enemy of this country will be praying to vote for APC and PDP.... They have already suck the country die urchins like you are happy coz you are on a payroll of 50k monthly which can not even solve your problem for one week you deh shout up and down... Lagos that’s not different from Refuge camp no different from mushin and Beere weere
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Hamxas: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
we where told by the obituary twiter warriors that plateau is there strong hold... but agbadorians campaign done has caused him tu de lie propagandist to start cracking there empty skull.. this election is a tow horse race, foreget the social media noise LP have already started to labour in vain.. well dont foreget to get ur PVC and vote waziriiii......
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Coronavirus1:

For your mind o
You don dey cry small small. E pain am. You go cry taya. You no go sleep well today.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by EPOMA(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:

Tinubu has nothing to offer in today's Nigeria , Just a shame that people are so blind to see . Tinubu is sick period
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by EPOMA(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
9jii:
All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.

How did you work that out , he can come in but he will not last long for your information
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Voiceofthestree: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
igbosarejews:

Those five percent fared better than you ánimas that voted for Buhari in 2015

No be our fault but know our eye done open we can see bag of rice for Benin this morning Nah 43k for foreign oo I know before Xmas he go enter 50k Nd I hear say fed gov pay asu half salary for October anybody wah carry him pvc go vote APC or PDP Is Enemy of the Nation Note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.