Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt (165 Views)

I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic / I Doubt Buhari Is Jibrin From Sudan, But Something Is Not Right About Him: OBJ / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt by Osamabinladenik: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Even if you bring Angel Gabriel to contest an election is Nigeria, Nigerians have enough morons that the corrupt status quo will use to demarket the angel.

Nigerians are smart by half, they short change their lives for petty fictional gains during election and then face more and more humiliations after.

I have never seen a people so daft that it's impossible for them not to vote bad leaders.

They don't have the mental rigour to analyze things rationally and make informed conclusions. It's why they easily fall for the gimmicks and charades of the current corrupt structure.

Nigeria doesn't deserve to be saved. If you vote Atiku and Tinubu then you are a goner. Nobody should pity Nigerians because they have the opportunity to make a difference but they are busy chasing trivial issues.

What a country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt by RestructureNig1: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri flat.head, not everybody is living a miserable life like You!! Tinubu for presidency it is!

Even Ojukwu would have voted for Tinubu if he was alive

Ojukwu is greater than Prophet Muhammad, stop mentioning Ojukwu or else I will be insulting Prophet Muhammad here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt by Corrinthians(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Even if you bring Angel Gabriel to contest an election is Nigeria, Nigerians have enough morons that the corrupt status quo will use to demarket the angel.

Nigerians are smart by half, they short change their lives for petty fictional gains during election and then face more and more humiliations after.

I have never seen a people so daft that it's impossible for them not to vote bad leaders.

They don't have the mental rigour to analyze things rationally and make informed conclusions. It's why they easily fall for the gimmicks and charades of the current corrupt structure.

Nigeria doesn't deserve to be saved. If you vote Atiku and Tinubu then you are a goner. Nobody should pity Nigerians because they have the opportunity to make a difference but they are busy chasing trivial issues.

What a country.
Once the tide turns against them, this is what you get.

Calm down and take your beating in peace.. It's a democracy, everyone must not support your candidate. Besides, you people are so sure Obi is coasting to victory, why the wailing and persimistic posturing now?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Actually Want A Better Life? I Doubt by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
Once the tide turn against them, this is what you get. Calm down and take your beating in peace.. It's a democracy, everyone must not support your candidate. Besides, you people are so sure Obi is coasting to victory, why the wailing and persimistic posturing now?

shatap .is that why you are supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics ?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Soludo’s Outbursts (read Details) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Forgot His Party's Name And Called PDP / Ouk For Asiwaju 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.