Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,419 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party (653 Views)

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by abdulwasiubar: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4p4p6bJwAo

Arise TV Anchor, Rufai Oseni has escaped being assaulted by members of a political party who issued him threats.

He made this known through his official Twitter account as he said that they threatened him inside an elevator.

Oseni, who is a fiery journalist, said the political party members were abusing him, but he chose not to respond or engage him.

According to the popular presenter, he calmly walked away because he realised he’s not supposed to respond to everyone.

”Abuses everywhere, people from a political party saw me an threatened me in an elevator. I just walked away, I have learnt it is not everyone you respond to,” he wrote.

Oseni added; ”Hearing all sorts is part of my job,but I am not deterred. My job is to help build my nation. The goal of a better nation is paramount. For me the logic of the argument is paramount.

The priority is to build a nation where peace and Justice shall reign. My fidelity is to my country and not politicians.”

In related news, months ago, comedian Mr Macaroni said he and members of his family received threats from supporters of a certain presidential candidate because they believe he is against their choice.

The activist made this known via his official Twitter account on Sunday, August 14th, 2022, though he did not disclose the name of the presidential candidate.

Mr Macaroni stated that he’s been a victim of cyberbullying in the past but that would not stop him from asking Nigerians to elect the most suitable candidates to occupy various leadership positions in the forthcoming general elections.

https://www.correctng.com/arise-tvs-rufai-oseni-escapes-being-attacked-in-elevator-by-members-of-a-political-party/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by khadeejari: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2022
we know d party who are desperate n everybody must be part of them if u are not they will attempt ur life,but they will fail because we will not empower our destroyers

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by hapsattaddawus: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Okay they want to kee him because he's always saying the truth....God pass una

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by PrinceOfLagos: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2022
We thank God they didn't kill him the way they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos

They are old and still this desperate for power at over 80 years old ..

I will advice rufai Oseni stay away from Lagos for now because the drug lord that has held Lagos in captivity for years is desperate

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by ismahazakari: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
A country where evil thrive and wickedness dominate. God help the few good people like Rufai Useni.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by zaharunasiru: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2022
I know that they will messed up..I dont know why some Nigerians are still so daft to be doing this kind of mannerless things..By special grace of God that elections will not hold..we'll go separate ways as it was destined to be..Nigeria is a country not to be proud of anymore...Can we just pointed out things they have done successfully without problems

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by incandescentena: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
We will NOT thread with caution.

We will say it as it is without fear.

The party has caused more deaths of more than 5million of it citizens than the entire period of the post colonial Nigeria civil war

THEY ARE URCCHINS aka APC TINUBU SUPPORTERS.

The party brought the current hardship into this country.

They are bunch of senile currupt individuals without honor or integrity.

Those people from APC particular party are always on drugs and substances, tearing down campaign billboards and beating up supporters of other party and constituting nuisance all over Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by bazoodo: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by muhdaliyuh: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
We know them, violent people that constitutes a violent political party. By their fruits you shall know them. They want power by force. They practice Nicholo Machiavelli principle of politics which is unacceptable.
Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by Kagd10: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
cool
Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by MasterJayJay: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Janja w££D terrorists in APC. When your Master is BAT, a drug baron, violence is inevitable.
Re: Rufai Oseni Has Escaped Being Assaulted By Members Of A Political Party by IdiotOjukwu(f): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2022
jok

(1) (Reply)

2023: Prominent Ibibio Stakeholders Considers A Unified Front To Stop Akpabio / Nnamdi Kanu’s Prophecy On Oil In North Fulfilled – IPOB / My Labour Party after watching their chairman and publicity secretary in arisetv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.