Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56680 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tissaia(f): 7:52am On May 15, 2022
Deborah: Suspect in viral video is from Niger Republic, has escaped – Police

The prime suspect in the murder of the 200-level student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Deborah Samuel Yakubu, is not a Nigerian, top police officials reportedly told Peoples Gazette.

The police said that the man whose face is well captured in the viral video of Deborah’s cruel killing, is strongly suspected to be a foreigner from the neighbouring Niger Republic.

According to the Police, the suspect could not yet be found in the Sokoto metropolis where the inhumane crime was committed despite his face being captured in a viral video.

The suspect was captured boasting about his role in the lynching and burning of the innocent 200-level student.

“We started looking for him immediately we saw his video on social media, because he is fundamental to our investigation.

“We are now learning that he is not even a Nigerian but only came in illegally from Niger Republic to cause chaos in our country,” a top police source told Peoples Gazette.

According to the police source, Interpol might be deployed to help fish out and arrest the suspect.

The source said that, however, many police officers believe the suspect is a Nigerian and is still within the country’s borders.

“Some officers are saying he is a Nigerian and we need additional time to find him,” the source told the newspaper.

“We have no facial recognition database, but we are following all available intelligence on the matter,” the source added.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Amerengues2: 7:53am On May 15, 2022
I think it's high time we started calling a spade a spade and not a digging tool.

We are seriously embattled with a sect of Nigerians with a very barbaric ideology. How on earth will they even say he isn't a Nigerian? A foreigner with the gut to set a Nigerian ablaze?!! Common!!

How did he escape? Where are the rest because he couldn't have fomented such heinous act alone?

My greatest fear is that only two figures- Religious figures and Political figures- in Nigeria can help allay the fears and douse the tension.

However, they are found wanting and grossly irresponsible. Imagine ATIKU deleted his tweet because he was greeted with barrage of insult from northern youths concerning 2023 election. Imagine the Imam that said they should release the boy- consequently protecting him.

Do you still think we are one?

IamMichael

774 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tissaia(f): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Oplomo: 7:55am On May 15, 2022
So he is one of buhari's cousins from Niger?

Ndi one naijeriyya.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nbotee(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2022
Typical... The Police don use fear of riots release am. We didn't expect them to do anything in the first place but this useless lie jus shows how little they think of us

374 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by orikoku: 7:59am On May 15, 2022
It has just begun. The guy has been released from detention. One Nigeria my foot.

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by teadrake(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Can you imagine Nigerian police force telling us these. Do you think we're fools?? That pathetic fool must be found and prosecuted with the full wrath of the law. No where in the glorious Qur'an was it ever recommended that you should maim anyone that engage in blasphemy. This is bad!! This northern folks keep painting Islam in a bad manner!! This is wrong, the prophet himself was battered during his time; he didn't instructed these madness. He preached peace instead!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by bmdmix14: 8:01am On May 15, 2022
From freeing herdsmen to freeing Christian killer.

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by vastolord4(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
This can't be true.. but if so, It really means naija has been sold

44 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Romanoff(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Rotfl. So the Nigerien escaped from police custody by vanishing into thin air?

This doesn't come as a surprise to Nigerians. We saw this coming.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Flappy222: 8:05am On May 15, 2022
lies from pit of hell smh.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Alexandersantos(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2022
All these men in black..just looking for a way to cover this up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by temitope27(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2022
Na thunder go fire Nigeria police

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Maxymilliano(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2022
Haaaaa, go to students affairs office and trace his contact address from there, .

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tochi3(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2022
Story story , STORIEEE !!!

Once upon a time, time time !! there was... an

Audio escape following the nigerian police investigations....... cheesy grin

Clowns

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Balkan(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by AntiBMC(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2022
Gawd ... what kind of country is this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2022
keep the borders closed....
you nigerians have to deceide if you prefer economics to security....

5 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Googledotcom: 8:12am On May 15, 2022
If buhari government can release and rehabilitate boko haram terrorists, why won't he release a religious desguise terrorist who kill in the name of allah.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2022
A Nigerian was bold enough to burn a Nigerian and still walk away freely

shocked

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kinematics: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Wetin we no go hear? Soon we shall be told he is a Beninoise.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2022
embarassed

Niger republic blast blast una head for there!
Foolish terrorists killing for a pedophile

27 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2022
Kinematics:
Wetin we no go hear? Soon we shall be told he is a Beninoise.
The Op and the other idiot called beeefraud have been selling the narrative here without success but at same time, still supporting the sokoto dimwits.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by SocialJustice: 8:23am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Even in being lost, God is still with you. This morning alone, He has given you a ground to stand on, air to breathe and gifted you life.

He wants you at your best whether you believe in Him or not and whatever made you abandon God will be restored only if you become grateful to the universe and this planet that sustains you for free.

You can't be ungrateful and expect to amount to anything in life unless you decide to follow a path that will look successful in the beginning but brings displeasure and ruin in the end.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by IgbuduMonkey: 8:24am On May 15, 2022
Who knows, he may be chilling in an A/C room in the villa with full military protection. The aftermath of Deborah's gruesome murder has clearly revealed that Muslim"s in the North are taught from cradle to kill whoever is "accused" of blasphemy against their Prophet/Religion. Buhari is a product of the same system as are his 12million Northern voters.

Notice how Buhari condemned the killing(the international community is watching), but failed to publicly declare that the perpetrators would be apprehended and brought to justice.

If the young man who boasted that he killed Deborah in that viral video is not arrested and publicly displayed, justice is not served

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

abi....
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Naija147: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Whoever this statement is coming from deserves to die

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
I don't think there can be any election in Nigeria next year. angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.