Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! (1437 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Imagine yourself playing with a baby outside your house with a towel round your waist. As you throw up the baby, your towel falls from your waist, which would you catch first Be honest, wink
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
^Do you honestly think you deserve a paycheck this month?

You sit back at ur desk,coffee taken,AC blowing,internet subscription wasting and all you have in your head is towels,bathe water and baby?

Which is more important,your scrotal sac or condom undecided
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lol. Ify dey vex.
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by SisiKill1: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
ifyalways:

^Do you honestly think you deserve a paycheck this month?

You sit back at your desk,coffee taken,AC blowing,internet subscription wasting and all you have in your head is towels,bathe water and baby?

Which is more important,your scrotal sac or condom undecided

LMFAO!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ifyalways, the question is simple, I have never known you to be abusive on this forum, starting with me might be good for you, don't you think ?

@Ujujoan, why she dey vex now ? Maybe it happened to her before and she didn't like what she did, lol!

@sisikill, what do u think?
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ronkebp(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course, to hell with the towel,
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ronkepb, have you thought of it quite well, this is not a case of what u will do by choice, you are acting unconsciously without you foreseeing such occurrence, lol
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ronkebp(f): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
ceah:

@ronkepb, have you thought of it quite well, this is not a case of what u will do by choice, you are acting unconsciously without you foreseeing such occurrence, lol

There are somethings that i don't need to think about, the whole world can see for all i care, i will hold my baby in my arms, dust, smile and wave at the onlookers and quietly enter my house.
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by SisiKill1: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
Anyone would be silly to reach for the towel, what are you hiding that hasn't been seen ten times over?

ceah:

Haven't you ever seen where 20 women dive for a baby they think is about to fall? The natural instinct for most women is to reach for the baby. . .always!
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Ronkepb and sisikill , my sisters, I am not bad, I am talking about what 90% our unconscious mind will do, this is no sentiment, we have no say in this type of action, we are not known to act in split seconds as human, we have not gotten to that extent of using that part of our brain, we are better than computers but we are no computers, wink
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by SisiKill1: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Why is it hard for you to get that 90% of the time most women will reach for the baby? This is what our unconscious mind tells us, we unconsciously reach for other people's babies when we think they are in danger. . .how much more our own?
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by armyofone(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ify asked you a question: should you throw your scrot or condom up, which would you catch first?
tongue i guess your wife should come catch your baby, afterall it's her duty undecided
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by SisiKill1: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
armyofone:

Ify asked you a question: should you throw your scrot or condom up, which would you catch first?
tongue i guess your wife should come catch your baby, afterall it's her duty undecided

I don't think he believes his wife will catch their baby, that's why he's having a hard time believing other women will. cheesy
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by armyofone(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
sisi as in Sisi jinx?, wayo! shakara gwoma.
yaya?
girl, is that you fa? mei ya faru?
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by SisiKill1: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
armyofone:

sisi as in Sisi jinx?, wayo! shakara gwoma.
yaya?
girl, is that you fa? mei ya faru?
Lmao!! Huawa? shocked shocked

Ni ne. . .Sisi Jinx/kill/killer/baby!!

Kai kuma. . .menene Armyofone? cheesy cheesy

Yaya ki ke?
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Armyofone and Sisikill, I have not concluded yet, I am just looking at it from both point of view, I saw it happen and I just thought what could have happened if it were to be others, I think it's beyond control here, you Need to know that it's beyond your capacity to think and choose, I would definitely save the baby if I have the time to make a choice but this is beyond having time to choose, hmnnnn, will share what happened with you guys later,
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ poster.

lol

I get what you are trying to say . . instinct, right?

But what do you expect a lady to 'say' in this situation? wink

Come on now!
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
@kokoye, thank you so much my brother. U understand the concept perfectly well, our beautiful sisters are thinking that I am a cynic and possibly a bad person and that's why I made this post, I understand them well,

Let's hear from more ppl, wink
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by armyofone(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
wayo, sisi na. indo ki ne wa na?

Ni ne Hauwa. .lol !! lafiya lau cheesy
longest of time, miss ya fa.
Walahi, ne kuma grin suna aiki na ne armyofdaya grin
Kuma, Yaya ki ke?

Sisi_Kill:

Lmao!! Huawa? shocked shocked

Ni ne. . .Sisi Jinx/kill/killer/baby!!

Kai kuma. . .menene Armyofone? cheesy cheesy

Yaya ki ke?
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
What is this incarnation you ar chanting ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by armyofone(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
its olokun asorodaya of throwing baby up and loosing towel for all to see how huge or small the johnny is tongue
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by gestapo(f): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2011
Gosh what are they turning this family section to?

OP what response asides from either I will let go the towel or I will let go of the baby?!! And you keep coming back to ask for more contribution?!

Anyway don't let me stop your fun, I am off to go and survey the percentage of Nairalanders that leave their brain behind before coming to NL to open silly threads, wow, I bet it is gonna be a fun thread like yours too, mschewwww.
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Gestapo, I am waiting for your thread, wink
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by gestapo(f): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^

Odoyo oshi, e remain small before saliva starts dribbling uncontrollably for ya mouth lipsrsealed
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by gestapo(f): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2011
ceah:

@Gestapo, I am waiting for your thread, wink

angry angry Come back here, i am vexed, why didn't you caution me too for cursing for the first time ever on NL like you did someone else angry angry tongue
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by manakeagie: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2011
In actual sense a person will get the towel and leave the baby but its logical if someone rescued a baby,
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Of course she'll 'rescue' the towel instead. . .seems you don't know how insecure young women are about their saggy-as-slippers b.r.e.a.s.t.s. She'll rather commit manslaughter than allow her leering neighbours see the 'nothingness' on her chest.
Re: The Towel Or The Baby: Be Honest Please! by ceah(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2011
@gESTAPO, Why are you like this on a faceless forum ? I will continue to pray for you, i wont stop interceding for you female cos someone need to, else you wont find a husband,

@
manakeagie:

In actual sense a person will get the towel and leave the baby but its logical if someone rescued a baby,

You are using your brain manakaegie, people must not let their emotion becloud their judgement,

proO1:

Of course she'll 'rescue' the towel instead. . .seems you don't know how insecure young women are about their saggy-as-slippers b.r.e.a.s.t.s. She'll rather commit manslaughter than allow her leering neighbours see the 'nothingness' on her chest.
i think you right but also wrong, i think it's more of consciousness than emotion and pride

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table / Candid Advice Needed / Baby Daddy's What Are U Waiting 4: Put The Ring On Her Finger. (let debate this)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.