Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa (15565 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos / Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by vikiphy89(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Urchins are demented set of people just like their principal, so Oyo south senatorial district is now in aba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Almaigaa: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2022
xtycool:

If you have ever have a stingy man as a boss, friend and family, you will never have anything to do with them. Proverbs 23:6-8 Do not eat the food of a stingy person, do not crave his delicacies; for he is like someone calculating the cost in his mind. “Eat and drink,” he says to you, but his heart is not with you; you will vomit up the little bit you have eaten, and will have wasted your pleasant words.

That's why Nigerians don't want to have anything to do with Peter Obi. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Truthscribe(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2022
mii4u:

U no dey shame, as u young reach, na ur great grandfather u dey campaign for. Sorry for engaging u since I just realised that u can answer a simple question without insults.
Na him democratic right be that I wonda when una go rest no be by force to support ur candidate na
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Almaigaa: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
israelolugbemi:

To me, you don’t need to share anything when running for office. You want them to share all manner of expensive things to win your votes. Where would they get the money?

In as much as someone is willing to help, they can’t be too willing to stake all they’ve sweat for just to help and make you happy.

Left to me, election campaign shouldn’t involve the sharing of things such as foodstuffs or household appliance. What I’m interested in is your track record and game plan for what you want to do.

That's what the People said in Aba. They said Peter Obi must not give anybody anything. But they are pained that, why will Peter Obi share #50 Salt to them, that is that how hungry Peter Obi see look at them?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by CheapHomes1: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na only you get problem with wetin I write. Every other person understood me clearly.

I understood what you wrote hence I said:

"I still don't understand how up till now, a Nigerian who went to school still believes that a politicians worth is determined by what he or she "shares" to the electorate before election.

Your heading says supporters of obi share salt. In your story, it's saying another thing. Obviously, you didn't do justice to the education you received in school".

I guess it is you who didnt understand what I wrote. Pls read it again
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by vikiphy89(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Salt means life......Obidients in Ibadan trying to let agbado urchins know that their life could be now salty is they vote in someone that will add taste to their life
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by wallarwallar(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu is not happy he's giving out billions upon billions yet Obi growing more in popularity than he is without giving shishi,hence thiefnubuu is now sponsoring dead on arrival mumu propaganda like this lame one here grin grin grin

Thiefnubuu go dish out billions to em agbado dogs to sponsor propaganda against OBIdients to justify the broad daylight scam dem dey scam the drug criminal all over Naija.
Chopping his bullion van money and cleaning mouth grin

Why do u always blame everything about obi on tinubu . All obi mistake na tinubu fault obi wud be a disaster 4 Nigeria and d followers will keep blaming others
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by porthouse7(f): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
mii4u:
OP na Obi dey share the salt abi na him supporters dey effortlessly do wetin der power reach? Pls know the difference before posting.
so na salt 50 naira dem power reach, just like obi y'all are liers
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Cristobal15: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:
Aswear Peter Obi too stingy. He dey share #50 Salt for Aba. Instead of him to share either Rice, Beans or any valuable thing.

People just dey insult am here. Most People no gree collect. Few that collected,swear that they will never vote Peter Obi. grin grin
How can someone be this dumb, can’t you see that it’s T-shirt that is there and not salt, and oyo state is clearly written on it…I think the white Heroine Bat sold is finally affecting how you guys think coupled with the suffering in the land and fact you’re soaking too much garri with salt instead of Sugar. So any white substance you see is Either Heroine or salt…Get help
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Fidecoo(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:
Aswear Peter Obi too stingy. He dey share #50 Salt for Aba. Instead of him to share either Rice, Beans or any valuable thing.

People just dey insult am here. Most People no gree collect. Few that collected,swear that they will never vote Peter Obi. grin grin

Journey of 10,000 miles starts with a step.
Very commendable.
Infact, I go celebrate collect am sef.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Joniww(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

does this look like salt? grin grin this a bag. You pple are making this man more popular
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by PeterObi4LP: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shut up and learn shinedu.

Shameless excuse no dey tire una?

You no dey give shi shi, so wetin salt be?

Since everyone is supporting pandora Obituary, who are they now sharing #50 salt to?

Now tell me, where have you seen Tinubu sharing anything in the name of 2023 presidential election.

E dey pain you say your shaky shaky quarter to quench is sharing millions and he's not seeing the result but President Peter Obi no dey give shi shi yet the love is organic. APC went and package salt on LP logo to form is LP. How is that place Aba? Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Almaigaa: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Joniww:
does this look like salt? grin grin this a bag. You pple are making this man more popular

True, we made him popular as a LIER and a deceit.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Almaigaa: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Fidecoo:

Journey of 10,000 miles starts with a step.
Very commendable.
Infact, I go celebrate collect am sef.

You na IPOB, so I am not surprised.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by juman(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
He cannot win any state.
Battle is between apc and pdp.
While pdp is in comatose.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Iwedunloye: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
DWJOBScom:
I don't believe this
This must have been done by either Alex Otti's team or just a handful of opposition team trying to be smart . I don't think OBi did that
Alex Otti shared Salt without an inscription of campaign for himself
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Olasimpson: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu is not happy he's giving out billions upon billions yet Obi growing more in popularity than he is without giving shishi,hence thiefnubuu is now sponsoring dead on arrival mumu propaganda like this lame one here grin grin grin

Thiefnubuu go dish out billions to em agbado dogs to sponsor propaganda against OBIdients to justify the broad daylight scam dem dey scam the drug criminal all over Naija.

No deh cap shit abeg ... Na Obi salt giveaway den deh talk if e reach Tinubu's turn we go start that
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by DWJOBScom(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Alex Otti shared Salt without an inscription of campaign for himself

Honestly I don't know again
I don't think the salt came from that campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Ublaize: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

You frigging liar. This is not salt
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by leketon: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
temitope27:
The man who claim to be a billionaire Donated just 5m to flood victims, while SDP candidate donate 10m, this is too stingy

He o only visited 2 states. And left the rest after calling for suspension of campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Samdeejay100(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is it APC that shares salt or LP?

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Ekzoba(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mugu
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

Do you feel okay with yourself with all you've typed above? It's funny how you people will call Tinubu and Atiku thieves but defend Peter Obi on the same conduct.

For your information:

1. I don't know what Dick Cheney has to do with this. I said Peter Obi took State money and put it into his family's business. Kadaria Amed confronted him about this and he denied it initially, then she confronted him with evidence and he accepted. Again, Soludo has just told us that the investment Peter Obi said he did, was into a business he has an interest in.

2. Earning money in one country and then concealing this by creating shell accounts elsewhere to hide the money is a crime anywhere and everywhere. That is called tax evasion and is not to be confused with tax avoidance which is the accounting method of using legal structures to limit one's tax liability.

Once you conceal the flow of money through your company, you have committed a crime.

In Peter Obi's case, he even went as far as hiding the money in his daughter's name, which means he's not just hiding it for tax purposes, he does not want the money to be traceable to himself. Now stop and ask, what kind of father involves their child in such a crime?

3. The cash was for an unnamed contractor, and it was his preference. So a State governor succumbs to the preference of contractors? as against the extant laws of Nigeria and obvious procurement and governance best practices?? What is a contractor doing with 250 million in cash? What are they using it to do that they don't want to leave records of?

I find it unthinkable that educated persons can defend these things knowing fully well in your heart that this is wrong.

Another example of a daft trying to show that he is smart.
Question 1. Did EFCC who investigated the case did they indict him?
Question 2. Did the PDP dominated house of Assembly not clear him of any wrong doing?

Oga give it up you ain't winning this one.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Eyah. See painment. Okoro dey cry. grin

grin grin grin Frustration loading

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by GoodLife4live: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

stop lieing the 2k dey share to us in abeokuta nko ? Why are dey sharing 2k to market women for rally ?

Unaa too dey lie..... Why ? Dis lies is getting out of hand ooooo

Infact Peter obi presidency naa real fraud... NIGERIANS I think Igbos are incharge of Peter obi campaign...

Anyway we had already vowed not to vote him in the north....
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by PureMe01: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
stop lieing the 2k dey share to us in abeokuta nko ? Why are dey sharing 2k to market women for rally ?

Unaa too dey lie..... Why ? Dis lies is getting out of hand ooooo

Infact Peter obi presidency naa real fraud... NIGERIANS I think Igbos are incharge of Peter obi campaign...

Anyway we had already vowed not to vote him in the north....

Yes,North from your Osogbo agbado slum,Nuradeen Kayode grin
All these Thiefnubuu agbero dogs self grin

Meanwhile,ensure u agbado southwastern urchin tells the North to do a very good job by splitting the votes very well between Atiku, thiefnubuu and Kwankwaso. That's all we need. Nothing more grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by GoodLife4live: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Yes,North from your Osogbo agbado slum,Nuradeen Kayode grin
All these Thiefnubuu agbero dogs self grin

Meanwhile,ensure u agbado southwastern urchin tells the North to do a very good job by splitting the votes very well between Atiku, thiefnubuu and Kwankwaso. That's all we need. Nothing more grin grin
naa so your fore ancestors take decieve DEMSELF say Dem finish nigerian sodiers within 3 days....but naa 3m OSU lunatics una sacrifice....

Now naa same orientation unaa dey follow....

Soludo don tell unaa the truths... But that muru wey una dey smoke with social media noice dey decieve u....

Just go and watch your Biafra flag... Because after February u go need am for new biafra or death remix
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by PureMe01: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
naa so your fore ancestors take decieve DEMSELF say Dem finish nigerian sodiers within 3 days....but naa 3m OSU lunatics una sacrifice....

Now naa same orientation unaa dey follow....

Soludo don tell unaa the truths... But that muru wey una dey smoke with social media noice dey decieve u....

Just go and watch your Biafra flag... Because after February u go need am for new biafra or death remix

Na so the thing pain u reach sote u don leave wetin we dey talk dey talk gibberish like Ur agbado master who dey bless PDP grin

Meanwhile "dead fish no dey sweet for soup "... U know who talk am abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa by Fidecoo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

You na IPOB, so I am not surprised.

Hahaha, so you think??

All I want is just a new government.
I just want Apc and Pdp out of the picture for now.
Let's join hands and try something new.
A government that will be voted in by the people (masses).
For once let it be a government that is elected and not installed on us. Not minding, region,religion, ethnicity/tribe.

Let's just try something new.
That's all I want.

I rest my case sir!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45% / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States / Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.