Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns (20299 Views)

Executive Order 22: Wike Is Calling For Anarchy - Labour Party / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by KelGraphicz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hm

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by ComptonGee: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
I think all the idiots saying Governor Wike can't influence Rivers state election can now see how intelligent people do things. He's taking every steps necessary to make sure of that. You think the thousands of assistants he employed are just there. They're to assist him in influencing the election. He has thousands of people under him already and each and everyone of them also have one or two people to influence making thousands rock to millions.
Let's wait and see what the Rivers votes statistics will look like grin

Wike wey get Port Harcourt craze for head. Atiku still de warm. No wonder he's been losing elections from time immemorial grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Myself2:

I wonder how he will cope once he is out of office.

Atiku knows how toxic he is, that's why he didn't choose him as running mate...

With the way he is behaving, I am sure that even if Tinubu wins, he will never bring Wike near him, and Obi will certainly not risk it as well

Since you prefer the YES MEN ! rather than bold men that can stand their ground for what is good for all Nigerians irrespective of their geopolitical zones or states.

You will continue to suffer what the Fulani has prepared for you and those who think like you.

FOOLANIZATION dey wait plenty for una !

Atiku say he wants to sell refinery in the south.

To who ?

To his friends !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Iykenuwa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
I like Wike but I'm glad he never emerged as flagbearer or VP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Baawaa(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cullinane:
The power hungry ones are the Northern oligarchs who have destroyed this country with their Yoruba servants. You should be happy a man like Wike exists who is checking the excesses of Northerners on the South. We Niger Deltans don't fear anybody.
You are nothing but a slave, Yoruba will become next president of Nigeria if it is not okay by you, you can kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
grin

Na Vawulence Law Nyemsome Wike learnt for NBA school

Barrister Troublesome Nyemsome Wicked Wike

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by asanausana91: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Some fooools are praising wike now but just imagine it is Buhari that sign this kind of executive order many of them will be shouting.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Na Vawulence Law Nyemsome Wike learnt for NBA school
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Chieflaw: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
On the Orders of the Govt , Labour Party billboards are been removed, I call on everyone to remain calm so as not to give them the reaction they are expecting, we will react on the 25th of February, our messages are already in the hearts and minds of every Nigerian who yearns for a better Country and Zone, I apologize to those who have spent their hard earned monies to erect this structures despite this very difficult economy and plead with them for continued support in our efforts to liberate to liberate our Zone and our country I also plead with all the liberation soldiers to remain calm it shall end in praises..

Barr. Ifeanyi Araraume Jnr
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Mpanyi: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Better tell yourself the truth Wike. You have been defeated. All this gragra is of no use
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by KennethEnyi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Useless rented crowd anybody that supports apc even after the irreparable damage they’ve done to this country is a worthless useless bastard and an enemy of the state
Such people should be killed!!!!!
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by NwekereNdoki: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
He saw what happened in Edo, he knows same will happen if Peter Obi comes and he refuses him venue
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by clockwisereport: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
EPOMA:

When people do the right thing Nigerians complain , it is very wrong to disturb residential areas , someone is trying to make us not to continue behaving like animals and you say he is sick . Do you like how papers are pasted on every ones fences or gates

He is also a victim of what he is trying to stop. He is stopping it not because of your gains but because he wants to destroy/limit his political enemies
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Lionnation: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
ekanx27:
Wike can do no wrong to me. He is the ONLY Southern Governor with Balls. The rest are Sister Abigail
I reason with you
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Sunshine311(f): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike is not sincere
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lol..... Wike badt guy
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Myself2(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
wink2015:

Since you prefer the YES MEN ! rather than bold men that can stand their ground for what is good for all Nigerians irrespective of their geopolitical zones or states.

You will continue to suffer what the Fulani has prepared for you and those who think like you.

FOOLANIZATION dey wait plenty for una !

Atiku say he wants to sell refinery in the south.

To who ?

To his friends !

Who be this ? You miss road ?
No no no, who really is this !mbec!le ?
Who is this inebriated a.s.s wipe
May a menstruating she goat urinate inside that your stinking mouth
May a pack of rabid dogs bite off your pen!s and scrotum
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Samogloby: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Wike is on the right track to destabilize PDP in Rivers state.

Rivers State is Obidient.
Ode,it will affect other political party including labour party
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by ideylaff: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
iwaeda:

Wike behaving like crying crying baby. grin grin

exactly..... it's getting boring now
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by ideylaff: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mpanyi:
Better tell yourself the truth Wike. You have been defeated. All this gragra is of no use

well said
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Ten06(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike is a strong man
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by oluwafikayo32c: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike no dey play ....Wike no dey play .......
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by vicfajeze: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kalilia:
Wike DE Empor
Wike,the Shaba Ranks of Atiku
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Cullinane: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baawaa:

You are nothing but a slave, Yoruba will become next president of Nigeria if it is not okay by you, you can kill yourself
Next president fire. Be there deceiving yourself. Your drug lord is only winning Yorubaland. We will not vote for him in the Niger Delta, he will not win a anywhere in the East. Christian Middle Belt states of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa is strongly Obi. Core North will split between Atiku and Kwankaso. If you like, do one thousand rallies, buy crowds. We will collect your money, attend and still vote Obi. We are not mad enough to elect a drug kingpin as president in this country. Of course, you Yorubas are mad and tribalistic. Tinubu is embezzling Lagos, billions on a monthly basis, but you cowards are too afraid to challenge him. Person when comot Lagos governor office since 2007. God will humble you clowns big time next year and we will put your proud arrogance in check. Evil doers. Tinubu will appoint his family members as Iyaloja, commissioner, deputy governor, MDs of various parastatals, various other positions, and you think he cares about you common Yoruba person. MUMU from a dirty tribe! As una no get sense again, we go teach una sense.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by alcaptainero: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Lagos state government spends over a billion naira to remove campaign posters after the elections. Indiscriminate defacing of public structures by political parties, schools, business organizations, and churches is illegal and should attract some fines.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Eniolohunda: 2:55am On Nov 16, 2022
lovinagbad:
So you mean you can't post political bills on the house you build with your own money. Pls stop it

Poster is different from campaign gathering, get it right.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by consumer: 3:34am On Nov 16, 2022
This is a man with balls I can’t love you less the vawulence is now in executive order you are in order my Excellency carry go joor
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by maxzzo1(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Ahahaha Wike my man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army / FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / Court Freezes Stella Oduah’s Accounts Over $16m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.