Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns (20298 Views)

Executive Order 22: Wike Is Calling For Anarchy - Labour Party / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by pol23: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Ireportlive: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na Vawulence Law Nyemsome Wike learnt for NBA school
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by illuminutty: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Reminds me of APC office on Evo Road GRA.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
SOUTHERN NIGERIA NEEDS BOLD LEADERS LIKE GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE OF RIVERS STATES AND GOVERNOR ORTOM OF BENUE STATE.

They are down to earth GROUND BREAKING GOVERNORS.

They go the extra length to fight for what is good for the people of the south.

Governor Obaseki was recently trashed in one of the channelnews interview where they ask him whether it was right right betraying Governor Wike who stood by him when he was running helter-skelter from Adams Oshiomole and Tinubu hunting guns.

He could not give a clear cut answer to the Channelnews anchorman.

All the knowledge Obaseki had in economics and stockbroking was watered down to trash by the Channelnews anchorman.

The anchorman asked governor Obaseki during the interview to tell the viewers in what ways his jobs created and investment had translated to FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR THE AVERAGE EDO MAN.

Governor Obaseki was busy dancing and beating about the bush.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Coronavirus1: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi is coming obi our next president wike minister of defense
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by enobong18: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
If, wike is agaist you ehhh, forget it, you go surfer small.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Militant30: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
All this nonsense because of Atiku abi?

Well,we have given our cup to a monkey but in the next 7 months we will take it back.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by millionaireman: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike stands gidigbam for continuation of one Nigeria.

Atiku as successor to President Buhari is not a good pointer to continuation of one Nigeria.
I don talk my own, if you doubt me, go and argue with your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by shuttox: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Wike is doing God's work cheesy
It's becoming too much
Haba
Allow pdp to campaign
Wike prove maturity
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by wink2015(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE NO DEY LEAVE THE PDP.

A party that he has invested so much.

He go follow the fulani people drag the party till the end.

Atiku that ran away from the party want to claim the booty of the party.

Where that one wan happen?

Fulani cabals who think he will leave the PDP for them to take over the party and run the Nigerian project are day dreamers.

governor WIKE no dey leave SHISHI !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by gommez: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Autocratic democrat
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Cmanforall: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by viodemus: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
oga Wike, the kim jun um of Rivers Nigeria.

you no go dey power one minute after your due date.

I like the policy sha.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by 1gbdata: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is the reason why Nigeria don't need State police.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Antai123(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike my mannest man..... The man is Obidient already!...

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

It is dangerous to have jealous people around you.. they look at you as a competition while you look at them as friends.

lipsrsealed
Exactly
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by fortunez1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates
we the Rivers people are not complaining. We are 100% behind him

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by EPOMA(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates

When people do the right thing Nigerians complain , it is very wrong to disturb residential areas , someone is trying to make us not to continue behaving like animals and you say he is sick . Do you like how papers are pasted on every ones fences or gates

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Eniolohunda: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Banning use of residential area for campaigns is not out of order. Is to protect the citizens.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by lovinagbad: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates
Very sick. How cam you stop.me.from posting posters on my own building or holding political meetings in my own house
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by adekolaelect(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates
As power of Tongue intoxicated you too for insulting the governor a" sick man"
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by lovinagbad: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eniolohunda:
Banning use of residential area for campaigns is not out of order. Is to protect the citizens.
So you mean you can't post political bills on the house you build with your own money. Pls stop it
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by bayelsaowei(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
See small power wey them give person
.e don dey behave like god...
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Baawaa(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wike the terror, terrorising etiku and his group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by CHIGIM: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
Better.......hw will all dis zombidients cope nw....hoebi will finally spend from d donation of ipigs zombidients and mumudients his trying to keep to himself
U dont sound ok.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by LordIsaac(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
I learned early in life that Governors are powerful, and must not be taken for granted. Some ministers have been shown hell for trivalising this lesson!

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Myself2(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates

I wonder how he will cope once he is out of office.

Atiku knows how toxic he is, that's why he didn't choose him as running mate...

With the way he is behaving, I am sure that even if Tinubu wins, he will never bring Wike near him, and Obi will certainly not risk it as well

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by culf: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chris Fineboy...what a name
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by gigabyte13: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
grin

Na Vawulence Law Nyemsome Wike learnt for NBA school

Barrister Troublesome Nyemsome Wicked Wike

grin grin grin grin grin
I love this your pictures
Exactly how it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns by Cullinane: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
This man is sick.

Power truly intoxicates
The power hungry ones are the Northern oligarchs who have destroyed this country with their Yoruba servants. You should be happy a man like Wike exists who is checking the excesses of Northerners on the South. We Niger Deltans don't fear anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations / FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / President Buhari Visits Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.