Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Will Blame Peter Obi If - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Blame Peter Obi If (1230 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
I will blame Peter obi if Tinubu win this election.
Doyin Okupe is working for Tinubu.
A vote for peter Obi give Tinubu more chance to win.
Obi should join Atiku so that we can defeat this hunger.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by mycar: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I will blame Atiku if Tinubu wins, Atiku has been contesting for ages, he contested when it was north against north, it is the turn of the south and the best southern candidate is Peter Obi, He should step down for Peter Obi.

26 Likes

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by frank14011991(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
ka fara tsorata, za mu chi ubanku
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:

So the success of Atiku is now lies on Peter Obi ?
If so then Atiku is not a politician, he should step down for Peter Obi

15 Likes

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
mycar:

I will blame Atiku if Tinubu wins, Atiku has been contesting for ages, he contested when it was north against north, it is the turn of the south and the best southern candidate is Peter Obi, He should step down for Peter Obi.
even the Peter Obi himself know that he cannot compare himself with Atiku in terms of crowd. In 2011 it was the turn of the north but the south refused to agree.

1 Like

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by haffaze777(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:

Kill him insteadgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

So the success of Atiku is now lies on Peter Obi ?
If so then Atiku is not a politician, he should step down for Peter Obi
even Peter Obi know the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
frank14011991:
in ka gama cin uwarka ko?
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
even Peter Obi know the truth.

Smh... U never answer my question
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by Nyamuri: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
frank14011991:

1 Like

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:

Check out this empty barrel Northern supremacist. Should Atiku even be running after 8 years of Buhari?
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by mycar: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
even the Peter Obi himself know that he cannot compare himself with Atiku in terms of crowd. In 2011 it was the turn of the north but the south refused to agree.
In 2011, Jonathan was a sitting president
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by obailala(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
This has to be the greatest delusion in recent times, i.e. thinking Atiku has more crowd than Obi.

If not for the mass of Buhari northern voters who vote strictly along tribal/religious lines, and who may reluctantly tilt towards Atiku for this obvious reason, which crowd exactly does Atiku have in Nigeria? The crowd Atiku thinks he pulled in 2019 was actually an Obi crowd; if not for Tinubu who's going to take a chunk of south western votes, place Atiku vs Obi exclusively and let's see if Atiku would come close.

Saying Tinubu will win cos Obi is contesting has to be one of the most disrespectful and irresponsible gibberish I've heard in a while. Should Atiku (a Fulani Muslim) even be contesting after 8 years of another Fulani Muslim?
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the greatest delusion in recent times, i.e. thinking Atiku has more crowd than Obi.

If not for the mass of Buhari northern voters who vote strictly along tribal/religious lines, and who may reluctantly tilt towards Atiku for this obvious reason, which crowd exactly does Atiku have in Nigeria? The crowd Atiku thinks he pulled in 2019 was actually an Obi crowd; if not for Tinubu who's going to take a chunk of south western votes, place Atiku vs Obi exclusively and let's see if Atiku would come close.

Saying Tinubu will win cos Obi is contesting has to be one of the most disrespectful and irresponsible gibberish I've heard in a while. Should Atiku (a Fulani Muslim) even be contesting after 8 years of another Fulani Muslim?
I just hope iam not talking to a kid. Even inside south east,how many votes do you think Peter Obi will win?

1 Like

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by obailala(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
I just hope iam not talking to a kid. Even inside south east,how many votes do you think Peter Obi will win?
No you arent talking to a kid, and I'm sure I'm not talking to a kid either. You're definitely a mature adult who has willingly just chosen to inflict upon himself, a delusional disorder; no thanks to petty politics.

Peter Obi will be getting over 70-80% of the votes in the entire south east.
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by EmekaA125(m): 3:07am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:
ya Allah Peter Obi nasara. Nasaru Minallahi
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by frank14011991(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

ya Allah Peter Obi nasara. Nasaru Minallahi
Kai Emeka kace kaji hausa, Allah ze bawa tinubu nasara

1 Like

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by Betanaija42moro: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2022
No, is the turn of the South

Atiku should step down for Peter Obi
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by Betanaija42moro: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Power must go back to South
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku should leave PDP for a less known party like Obi did, lets see if he can pull the kind of organic crowd Obi is pulling.

Be objective in your response.
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Atiku should leave PDP for a less known party like Obi did, lets see if he can pull the kind of organic crowd Obi is pulling.

pls just stop that. Atiku is not Obi mate.
Do you think shouting on social media is popularity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2022
obailala:

No you arent talking to a kid, and I'm sure I'm not talking to a kid either. You're definitely a mature adult who has willingly just chosen to inflict upon himself, a delusional disorder; no thanks to petty politics.

Peter Obi will be getting over 70-80% of the votes in the entire south east.

what stop him from getting the 100?
Mr man 70% of south east votes is not up to 30% of North West votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by buckeyemedia: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2022
obailala:

This is the reason we expect you Oblivious Obidients to go back to your imaginary Biafra agitation next year.

You children are null and void upstairs politically, hence know nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by buckeyemedia: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Peter Obi, forever Atiku’s boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Atiku is the second popular politician in the north after Buhari. Don't forget that buhari created CPC within 3 months and he got more than 13 million votes.
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by BATified2023: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

The best thing for atiku is that he should step down for obi so it will b an easy win for obi

It will b easy for obi to defeat tinubu by winning all zones n regions in d north cos tinubu is a regional candidate n south west is not even sure for him so if atiku steps down peter obi will have a huge chunk of d votes
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by mycar: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
BATified2023:
The best thing for atiku is that he should step down for obi so it will b an easy win for obi

It will b easy for obi to defeat tinubu by winning all zones n regions in d north cos tinubu is a regional candidate n south west is not even sure for him so if atiku steps down peter obi will have a huge chunk of d votes
cool
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku is the second popular politician in the north after Buhari. Don't forget that buhari created CPC within 3 months and he got more than 13 million votes.
Atiku went left PDP for AC in 2007 and yet couldn't get up to 2million votes..

Again,you said Atiku is the second most popular politician in the north after Buhari, but during APC primaries in 2014, Kwankwoso scored more votes than Atiku..
Thank God you said north, On a general note, Obi is far more popular than Atiku..

He should just quit pdp, lets test the mega phone..
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by obailala(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
what stop him from getting the 100?

Mr man 70% of south east votes is not up to 30% of North West votes.
Even Buhari will not get 100% of the votes in Daura. Even my 8 year old neice wouldnt ask such a meaningless question. Wake up!

SE isnt the only zone in Nigeria with ready votes waiting for Obi. If Obi was so irrelevant as you guys want to make the world believe, you wouldnt be peeing in your pants everyday talking about Obi Obi Obi ftom dawn till dusk. Like I said before, its an insult to even remotely conjure that assumption in your head that Obi isnt a formidable candidate in this election.
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by obailala(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This is the reason we expect you Oblivious Obidients to go back to your imaginary Biafra agitation next year.

You children are null and void upstairs politically, hence know nothing.
Dumbos obviously cant string anything sensible out of their brains without resorting to insults and ethnic slurs.
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by asanausana91: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
obailala:
Even Buhari will not get 100% of the votes in Daura. Even my 8 year old neice wouldnt ask such a meaningless question. Wake up!

SE isnt the only zone in Nigeria with ready votes waiting for Obi. If Obi was so irrelevant as you guys want to make the world believe, you wouldnt be peeing in your pants everyday talking about Obi Obi Obi ftom dawn till dusk. Like I said before, its an insult to even remotely conjure that assumption in your head that Obi isnt a formidable candidate in this election.
Osun state election would have thought you a lesson but since you cannot understand, pls wait for February 2023
Re: I Will Blame Peter Obi If by obailala(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
Osun state election would have thought you a lesson but since you cannot understand, pls wait for February 2023
Perhaps it should first teach you the elementary school level lesson that no candidate can win 100% of the votes even in their village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Must Still Sit At Home Tomorrow - IPOB / Obi’s Absenteeism In D North Is A Problem???��� / Tinubu Breaks The Glass Ceiling In Electoral Campaigns As Datti Ahmed Weeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.