Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

"A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos (6684 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by ObosiUkwalla: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

You're making a fool of your mother and father! You should shut your hole! Dumb Osu genes

Chai, tinubu's 30k per month (excluding taxes) is making this one sound like a true fool. Your mother truly birthed an idiot

2 Likes

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Abdu81: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:
True thou.

I remember when our fish pond had some problem and some fishes died. Well, because we didn't want it to waste since a lot of money was used, so we tried to use some to cook. Lol. No one could eat it in the end cheesy

Comot.

3 Likes

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Truly truly, urchins are pigs. I only pity your parents who if they had known - would have used condom that night. Tueh for birthing a fool

The fool is yourself.

Kanu said Igbos are pigg. Last I knew, it was your fellow OSU who laced ogbete market with poo yet were still selling in the place.

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by ObosiUkwalla: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

The fool is yourself.

Kanu said Igbos are pigg. Last I knew, it was your fellow OSU who laced ogbete market with poo yet were still selling in the place.

Tinubu and his urchins are pigs and fools

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Tinubu and his urchins are pigs and fools

Says a dumb OSU pig. Na you and your Peter Obi dumb na.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by ObosiUkwalla: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Says a dumb OSU pig. Na you and your Peter Obi dumb na.

Have u licked the ass of the shitting druggie today?
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Have u licked the ass of the shitting druggie today?

Tinubu brought in some investment into the country with his parable in Kaduna while your uselesssss failureeee had nothing to showcase. That's the effect of Tinubu.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Or freezed ones. Not dead ones which have been long dead before frozen. You're the one stupid.

the freezed ones are still alive...

stupidity runs in your lineage

no one defends APc without sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

the freezed ones are still alive...

stupidity runs in your lineage

no one defends APc without sounding stupid

They're not long dead before being frozen na.

You're very stupid. If only you could try to use your brain (you may not have one) instead of your unwarranted hate which killed your ancestors.

I talked about our pond for example. The fishes had died in the night/in the previous day but only floated on the next day. Of course we tried to use it to cook but in the end, we couldn't eat it.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by DamnnNiggarr: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
BREAKING: Another Banger from BAT

“ A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup”
—- Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 15-11-2022 in Jos Nigeria.
at this point, Tinubu really needs help.

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Anetorfavour: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
BREAKING: Another Banger from BAT

“ A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup”
—- Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 15-11-2022 in Jos Nigeria.
Another drug instigated quote from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

They're not long dead before being frozen na.
You're very stupid. If only you could try to use your brain (you may not have one) instead of your unwarranted hate which killed your ancestors.
I talked about our pond for example. The fishes had died in the night/in the previous day but only floated on the next day. Of course we tried to use it to cook but in the end, we couldn't eat it.

They're not long dead before being frozen nah..

that makes it alive undecided

i think you miss your drug

stupid urchin

2 Likes

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

They're not long dead before being frozen nah..

that makes it alive undecided

i think you miss your drug

stupid urchin

You're dumb. In Yoruba context, a dead fish is a long dead fish. Not frozen fishes. Sink that into your skull. The fact that apart from the parable, I have experienced it literally too.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Or freezed ones. Not dead ones which have been long dead before frozen. You're the one stupid.

the word should be rotten

certainly not dead fish...

He erred mr stupid, don't defend rubbish

olodo ... like Buhari Tinubu like supporters

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

You're dumb. In Yoruba context, a dead fish is a long dead fish. Not frozen fishes. Sink that into your skull. The fact that apart from the parable, I have experienced it literally too.

Stupidity runs in your lineage
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

the word should be rotten

certainly not dead fish...

He erred mr stupid, don't defend rubbish

olodo ... like Buhari Tinubu like supporters

It's not rotten. You think anyone would use a rotten fish to cook? You dey mad? If you know anyone who's got a pond or had ever gone to see one. You would know what I'm saying. These dead fishes are always fresh after their death.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Stupidity runs in your lineage

OSU and stupidity are the same. That's a fact.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by twodee75: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Shut up!! You are making a big fool of your father

Bro you don't need to exchange words with this guy.... Everybody on Earth and heaven acknowledge the stupidity of this guy

2 Likes

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Tochi3(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin
toneroforever:
The only thing I like about BAT are his special, customized proverbs. Honestly nobody can compete with him. Just imagine: "a dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup".
Maybe the soups Remi cooks for BAT they put a live catfish that will be swimming around in the bowl of water soup. BAT will not kill somebody before Feb 25.
Finish a Theif'nubu patapata

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

OSU and stupidity are the same. That's a fact.

You don't eat a dead fish too grin

stupidity is your name

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

You don't eat a dead fish too grin

stupidity is your name

Yes, in Yoruba parable, a dead fish like yourself are unusable! Useless!
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by twodee75: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=118419648]

It's not rotten. You think anyone would use a rotten fish to cook? You dey mad? If you know anyone who's got a pond or had ever gone to see one. You would know what I'm saying. These dead fishes are always fresh after their death.[/quote

Stop make yourself look like fool.... Stop arguing.... All whole world know that there is mistake in that statement including BAT himself..... Just accept is a mistake , swallow your pride and move on.... Just pray that such shouldn't occur again
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Dest8sman: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
No wonder they always look fresh, I mean these Nigerian politicians. They eat live fish, while we the masses eat dead ones.

2 Likes

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by 07kjb: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

No one cares about your stupidityy and the fact that you can't understand Yoruba adage. Yoruba speaks in parable and metaphor. That's our way.

Literally, it's also true. Because long dead fishes without being frozen will spoil any soup. Sink that into your dumbbbbb skull.

Stop wallowing in the f**ls paradise

Go back to school if u don't know the difference between rotten and dead fish EWU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by stanleyajileye: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu. is a disaster getting ready to happen.
Nigerians must stop him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
07kjb:

Stop wallowing in the f**ls paradise

Go back to school if u don't know the difference between rotten and dead fish EWU

Useless Dumb phool like yourself should visit a pond and learn instead of saying gibberish. You dey mad
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by zombieHUNTER: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, in Yoruba parable, a dead fish like yourself are unusable! Useless!

you eat a live fish
even alive as you eat it

1 Like

Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by 07kjb: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Useless Dumb phool like yourself should visit a pond and learn instead of saying gibberish. You dey mad

ALL FISHES INSIDE A SOUP IS DEAD

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOUR TINUBU MEANT BY DEAD FISH INSIDE THE SOUP?
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by Kagd10: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
07kjb:

ALL FISHES INSIDE A SOUP IS DEAD

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOUR TINUBU MEANT BY DEAD FISH INSIDE THE SOUP?

Dead fishes are different from frozen or smoked fishes. Once you Tell someone that a fish is dead in a pond. It's of no use. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: "A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos by 07kjb: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Dead fishes are different from frozen or smoked fishes. Once you Tell someone that a fish is dead in a pond. It's of no use. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

U are very intelligent supporting rubbish

Some body said dead fish in a soup and you are here telling me a dead fish in the pond does that correlate?

Yes a fish can be dead in a pond

But it is insane using the word" DEAD IN A BOILING SOUP NAWA FOR YOU O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures / Profile Of First Acting President, Nwafor Orizu / Tension At The Villa As Buhari Rejects NSA Sabo Dasuki's Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.