Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures (6659 Views)

Sanwo Vs Chinedu. The Battle For Atlantis / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by PoliticalUpdate(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Election is around the corner, and there are many who are hellbent on making it a Do-or-die affair, but my pain and grievances are with the true sons of Youruba who have so quickly forgotten the day 20:10:20, because someone sold a cheap propaganda to the indigenes. Any structure that can't protect the lives of its future generations - the youths shouldn't be trusted. Say no to election violence. Defend your mandate on Saturday.

Please Vote Wisely...

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Racoon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
The day young people united and stood up against the operators of the structures of impunity, violence, corruption, criminality, suppression and oppression.

Tragically, they fought back leading to a massacre. However by 2023, their criminal structures were dismantled and bulldozed. 20-10-2020. We ain't forgotten. Rest on departed brethren.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by DispatcherLagos: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by JealousCobra(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ashewolu should explain what really transpired between end SARS protesters and soldiers 😎

16 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Searching03: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
The events of that night will never be forgotten by those who were there, or by anyone who followed the EndSARS movement. The tears of the families and loved ones of the victims will never dry up. The images of bloodstained streets and lifeless bodies will never be erased from memory.

The soldiers responsible for the heinous act were never held accountable. The families of the victims were left to mourn their loved ones in silence, with no closure or justice.

The EndSARS movement may have ended, but the memories of that fateful night will continue to haunt the people of Nigeria for a long time. It was a dark day in the country's history, and the wounds caused by the events of that night may never fully heal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by garykoeman: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
JealousCobra:
Ashewolu should explain what really transpired between end SARS protesters and soldiers 😎

Obi should explain what transpire in Anambra during anwukuzu sars.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by garykoeman: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Election is around the corner, and there are many who are hellbent on making it a Do-or-die affair, but my pain and grievances are with the true sons of Youruba who have so quickly forgotten the day 20:10:20, because someone sold a cheap propaganda to the indigenes. Any structure that can't protect the lives of its future generations - the youths shouldn't be trusted. Say no to election violence. Defend your mandate on Saturday.

Please Vote Wisely...
We have not forgotten Anambra killing during Obi tenure too.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Searching03: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
The events of the 20th of October 2020 will forever be etched in the memories of Nigerians, as it was the day when innocent lives were taken by the very people who were supposed to protect them. It was a day of tears, pain, and sorrow, as families were shattered, and dreams were cut short.

As investigations into the tragic event continue, one fact has become clear: the soldiers responsible for the Lekki toll gate massacre were sent by the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu. This revelation has caused even more heartbreak and sadness for the families of the victims, as they now know that their loved ones were killed on the orders of someone they trusted.

The grief and anguish of the families are beyond words, as they struggle to come to terms with the loss of their loved ones. The fact that the soldiers were sent by the Governor of Lagos State only adds insult to injury, as they expected him to protect them, not to be the one who ordered their deaths.

The tears of the families and loved ones of the victims are a constant reminder of the pain and suffering caused by the actions of those in power. The lives lost cannot be replaced, and the emotional scars will never fully heal. The people of Nigeria demand justice for the innocent lives taken, and for those responsible to be held accountable.

The people of Nigeria still mourn the loss of their loved ones and pray for justice to be served. The memory of the Lekki toll gate massacre will never be forgotten, and the tears shed by the families of the victims will never dry up. It is a tragic reminder of the fragility of life and the need for justice, accountability, and transparency in all aspects of governance.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by helinues: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's your Photoshop photos, post the pictures of the destruction you people caused in Lagos state

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Searching03: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigeria which way 😞 😞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by tamdun: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Okan yin oni bale,they celebrated lekki massacre twice without family or names of the victims but ignore awkuzu massacre,the one that the families have been asking for justice more than a decade,una dey mad

21 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dear Ipob 🐖 🐖 🐖, this cannot work.

We won't allow 10th most deadliest internationally recognize Ipob Terrorist take over Lagos through proxy

NEVER

Tomorrow nah Election

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
You remembered our discussion the last time?

helinues:
That's your Photoshop photos, post the pictures of the destruction you people caused in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by helinues: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
You remembered our discussion the last time?

Can't really remember

Hint me

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by garykoeman: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Please Vote Wisely...
Stale.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
How poorly Gov. Sanwo-Olu handled the Endsars matter which gives them room to always displaying fake images.

helinues:

Can't really remember

Hint me

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Minjim: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why are LP candidates exploiting the Endsars protest for political gains ?

We never saw any political party then. Just the masses against the corrupt police institution.

I protested Endsars because it's a protest against police harassment.

Some people are now turning it into a ploy to take over Lagos

13 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Minjim: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
How poorly Gov. Sanwo-Olu handled the Endsars matter which gives them room to always displaying fake images.

When you get to position of power, you will need to make choices between two bad options.

Sanwo olu doesn't really have control over what the Army did. He might have call them then because the police were obviously stretched and overwhelmed.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by madridguy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bros, you don't get my point. A governor like Yahyah Bello or Wike won't allow some set of headless mob to be rubbishing his government with fake massacre.

Minjim:

When you get to position of power, you will need to make choices between two bad options.

Sanwo olu doesn't really have control over what the Army did. He might have call them then because the police were obviously stretched and overwhelmed.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Minjim: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
Bros, you don't get my point. A governor like Yahyah Bello or Wike won't allow some set of headless mob to be rubbishing his government with fake massacre.

Well, Wike and co are rare breed politician that usually man-up. They have their shortfalls too

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Akanipaul1411: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
You can see how silly you sound.. The comparison is between GRV and Babajide, but you ended up calling Obi as the only defense mechanism as if that has answered the question of why the Lekki massacre.

Can you explain what triggered the Aukuzu massacre if there was any just the post has illustrated that soldiers shot pretesters. I don't know your interest in blackmailing Obi

garykoeman:

We have not forgotten Anambra killing during Obi tenure too.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by press9jatv: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
No doubt the Lagos State electorates will vote enmass for GRV of Lp. GRV wins by the Special Grace of Almighty God.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Searching03: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:

You believe that Wike can accomplish all of his rubbish in Lagos State, Lagos state is so diverse. In Lagos, you cannot be a governor if you are not laid back. In Edo State, sef, he cannot even dare his theatrics.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by marlow1962(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pls vote wisely tomorrow and stay safe.

LP from up to down

GRV for governor
💯💯
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Okorietitus: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Please Vote Wisely...

You people are very wicked
More than 1,000 Igbo youths were killed by Awkuzu Sars while Peter Obi was Governor, none of you hypocrites including that Agulu nkita called Peter Obi said anything. Today, you are asking stupid questions about Lekki.

The Igbos killed by Peter Obi's administration in Anambra, are they lesser humans than those in Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by SLAP44: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
We shall never forget. We will vote against APC.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Okorietitus: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Thunder will fire Wike for allowing Igbo women to wear 1 pant for 1 year during the Oyigbo fracas

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by Goke7: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Minjim:

sanwolu is too soft to handle these sorosoke youths, he's the one that gave them too much mouth to make noise. Despite the fact he has compensated all the injured guys, still they are using it to intimidate or harass him, sometimes I don't blame people like wike. Nigerians at times need very rugged rulers

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by donbrowser(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
May the souls that died in Ezu River haunt the people pushing this propaganda making the struggles of EndSars a political one

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by SLAP44: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Okorietitus:

You people are very wicked
More than 1,000 Igbo youths were killed by Awkuzu Sars while Peter Obi was Governor, none of you hypocrites including that Agulu nkita called Peter Obi said anything. Today, you are asking stupid questions about Lekki.

The Igbos killed by Peter Obi's administration in Anambra, are they lesser humans than those in

That was fake news, that you still cling to it shows how deluded you are. Vote for LP and be free.
Re: Sanwo Vs GRV: I Feel Brokenhearted Seeing These Pictures by SLAP44: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
donbrowser:
May the souls that died in Ezu River haunt the people pushing this propaganda making the struggles of EndSars a political one

Which ezu river propaganda be that. Stop talking trash to cover the pains of end sars youths murdered in Lagos by the orders of Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Improve Nigeria If You Were The President / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Abuja / Rtd Col Hameed Alli Appointed New EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.