Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate (38132 Views)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Masterito(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Now I know why Britian asked us to be writing IELTS.
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592530174058594304

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by fof1: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=joelbooks post=118416629][/quote]

You are an Absolute Confusion...
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by NLPoliceWoman: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
obyno82:

you marketed a calamity for us in 2015 and 2019 that he is the best thing since sliced bread. Now 2022 you are shamelessly marketing another disaster all for money that you cannot use to grow and expand your vulture grilling business. Bros have shame abeg
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by TYCO77: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
joelbooks:

No date of tweet. Who can verify this?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Abokilongthing: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hate for this man has really blinded and turn some educated into uneducated and acting foolishly simple phrase ' to have '
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by eseelvis: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi should wait for naira to enter 1000 naira first, before using it to campaign, since he likes bad news

Did you lost your common sense

Obasaki the Edo State Gov said Nigerians will not be surprised that before they wake up one morning $1 /1000 naira people like you and APC LEAD government SAID THE GOVERNOR WAS TALKING NONSENSE

TODAY DOLLAR HAS GALLOPED 2 920 LAST WEEK

Tell me the lie that obi lied .
Obi didn't tell lies. He just spoke the fact that we are too smart for that to happen
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Josephkabila12: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man should be calming down. He should desist from propaganda, deceit, lies and hatred

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Johel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
Pandora the Liar Liar..

Person wey use swear lie give Ojukwu..

You no know am before

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by AlphaTaikun: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Peter Obi and lies are inseparable na.

That's why Soludo is angry at his lies.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants Soludo to keep quiet, stop asking him about Peter Obi's sham investment. You should have known by now that it's annoying to him. This wasn't the first time he talked about it and I remembered how Peter Obi recanted his false claim after Soludo debunked the sham investment the first time.

He tried to Ignore it when he was asked about the sham investment once again but they wouldn't let him be and kept asking him which annoyed him further hence he replied that the investment was next to nothing!

Looking at it, it's annoying. I mean, Peter Obi used Anambra state funds to make an investment his sole property in the end yet he kept saying it brought money to the state. Imagine. Someone who looted huge amount of state funds while using the said money to make an investment his sole property in the end, instead of the state property yet still kept saying rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by DeOTR: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Amarabae:
His statement is futuristic, "we cannot have I dollar to 1000 naira,.
Olodos
The statement can also be termed as a protest for Naira being exchanged at 1000 to a dollar.
If you're not clouded by hate and bigotry, and assuming you understand English, that's how you'll read that statement.
You won't die if you're objective, at least, for once.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Plugsk(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
A lot of people don't understand written English undecided
Ennoloa:

So you mean you are dull to understand a sentence.
Read the sentence again.

"We're too smart for that to happen to us" [it means the Future]
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by naijapips04: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ennoloa:

So you mean you are dull to understand a sentence.
Read the sentence again.

"We're too smart for that to happen to us" [it means the Future]

Which idiota professes doom for a country he plans to govern? Obi is a dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by naijapips04: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
The mumu dey attack without reading..

He said we are too smart "for that to happen to us" he also said "to have"

Which is advising against it going that direction

Oga na you wey no go school. His first sentence is clear. The part you are quoting is speaking to Nigeria not becoming a banana republic.

Obi too like bad news sotay he manufactures them to score cheap political points.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by trutht828: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
If you're asked to prove this, I know you'll shame yourself more than the way your father was ashamed when he saw what a failure you've turned out to be.

If you are asked to explain how over 100 Chibok girls disappeared under his nose in borno despite the security agents under his control, can you explain it?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by trutht828: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Bro Peter Obi is a lie lie person. It is what Soludo told us. Peter Obi is an ingrate ask PDP

The same soludo called Peter Obi a Saint in 2021. How do you feel about that?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ofuonyebi: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
i have said it before..
everything about this man called obi is lie
he...said he will never leave APGA...HE did with impunity by jumping to two parties

he said he has no shishi to run for president
after his mumu dullards donated their last blood of money,
he said he is richer than Joe Biden of USA

NOW, IT IS ANOTHER LIE OVER DOLLAR AND NAIRA

Honestly, Nigeria is in for trouble if this LAI MUHAMA NO1 BECOMES THE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by rollywise(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
A fool will beat fool. It's either by choice or by birth. Fex that touched over 800, what's left to hit 1k? He spoke futuristically but failures will always look out for anything to speak ill of the only man that truly wants to rescue this country. All I pray is God direct the resultant effect of bad governance to only those who contributed to bringing evil politicians to power
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ada9ja(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Dis liar can't be my president... Anyway him no fit win before

Somebody used future tense...ur mumu brain no fit comprehend
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by omonighoblessing(f): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thinkam:
sad I think that's a future tense?

If he says we have/had then it's past or present tense.

To have is future.

And he's not wrong if una like no vote PDP, allow APC win e go reach 1500

Atiku is coming
God bless you abundantly. The word "To have" is a future tense, but no they are quick to find fault because that's what they have been waiting for since... They think they see a flop, they ravage it!.
Radarada
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Eeffy: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=118418383]If you’ve ever attended English class, you’d know he’s forecasting that dollar to rise that high.

He must have information that government wouldn’t want us to have, that’s why he’s saying that [

Sometimes Nigerians need to go back to brighter grammar to understand English. To have is a projection and not the main state. So he is only forecasting. I can see why we still write IETLS and other test of English
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Zukky123(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dull people every everywhere,
He was obviously quoting the future.
Illiterates will always rally around illiterate, thieving numb skulls.

joelbooks:

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ShaqFu: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
obedience4:

A movie name?? A movie name
Have watched a movie "midnight sun" you can Google too.
So just because a movie is name midnight sun, dose that means there sun shines at midnight cheesy
Please you too dumb..
Movie
Chai. Imagine this lousy Dullard. You obviously don't understand metaphor and heck, you know aboslutely nothing about literature and the use of literary devices. Chai. Imagine how you just exposed yourself. No wonder you support Peter Obi because this is proof you're the type who always follow what trends. Fool.

Get lost and stay lost. I have no time dealing with unintelligent asswipes like you.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ShaqFu: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense walahi
like you get sense abi. Idiot.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ShaqFu: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
trutht828:

If you are asked to explain how over 100 Chibok girls disappeared under his nose in borno despite the security agents under his control, can you explain it?
may God punish you!.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by lamanda(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
....this is just a future tense; there is no cause for tantrumsor arguements from anybody "to have dollar..." the situation has not happened yet.

Let's learn to understand certain things not engage in political aarguements
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
He should ride on with lies? This speak volume of what obidients represent.

waterpouroverfl:
Thank God he said it At least it will caution your folks that are mostly in this business to bring down. After all 710 is 1500 in my eyes

Peter Obi ride on

These bureau de changers want to finish what is left

Abeg Peter Obi add vawulence to the matter

Peter Obi is currently an importer he is feeling the frustrating pains all importers especially me are going through
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by jomarick(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
The last time I bought USD at the black market, it was 820. There no much difference between 1000 and 820, he's approximately correct.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Rebuke: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar, an incompetent buffoon, and a corrupt individual.

Yhu f00ls are just too dull! How could yhu lot not understand a simple english?

I am not surprised though. If yhu guys were in anyway smart yhu wouldn't be supporting a man like Tinubu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.