Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate (38160 Views)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by shegoon: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
I dont know why some people remain daft even with their level of education, common interpretation zero. The man never said naira is 1000/$ now, he's just saying we cant afford 1000/$ of which we are heading to. It's a future tense. [quote author=joelbooks post=118416629][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by zionstaar75: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smithkafors:
Where is the lie….dollars exchanged above 920 Naira
go to a shop,pick a good worth 1000 and give them 920.i want to check something
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by alobright17(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smithkafors:

Mad man so 920 and 1000 is the same can you defend such figures in court where you can say that 920 is 1000? Must you people defend politicians by all means!?

If Obi is ruling and Atiku come and say dollar is 1000 instead of 920 as you claimed, the same you will defend and say 920 is not 1000. Why are you political aassslickers can't be consistent?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Skty: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olachase:
I heard someone saying this man him too lie, na now I day understand

Una man carry drugs .u still de type rubbish. Shame on u forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by toprealman: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
As if they all have lost their brains. This is the reason politicians act recklessly always.
Most of them don't even understand the significance is a dollar for N210 let alone the figures they are quoting.
Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by 4ward4: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Peter Obi and lies are inseparable na.

[s]That's why Soludo is angry at his lies.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants Soludo to keep quiet, stop asking him about Peter Obi's sham investment. You should have known by now that it's annoying to him. This wasn't the first time he talked about it and I remembered how Peter Obi recanted his false claim after Soludo debunked the sham investment the first time.

He tried to Ignore it when he was asked about the sham investment once again but they wouldn't let him be and kept asking him which annoyed him further hence he replied that the sham investment was next to nothing!

Looking at it, it's annoying. I mean, Peter Obi used Anambra state funds to make an investment his sole property in the end yet he kept saying it brought money to the state. Imagine. Someone who looted huge amount of state funds while using the said money to make an investment his sole property in the end, instead of the state property yet still kept saying rubbish.
[/s]

Crazy fool that just want to write an epistle without understanding.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Bennycollins: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Dis liar can't be my president... Anyway him no fit win before
It is sad that many of you claim to be more intelligent than obi but simple English you don't understand.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by zionstaar75: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
shegoon:
I dont know why some people remain daft even with their level of education, common interpretation zero. The man never said naira is 1000/$ now, he's just saying we cant afford 1000/$ of which we are heading to. It's a future tense.
stop abusing people abeg,as at today dollars is 710 so why is he talking about 1000naira.He doesn't mean well for this country then. Must he lie or exaggerate?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by drsibz66(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Many people don't understand the figure of speech "HYPERBOLE" half baked online graduates.

HYPERBOLE.
Hyperbole is a figure of speech or literary device that uses deliberate and extreme exaggeration to create a strong emotional response from the reader, emphasize a statement, or add a sense of drama. For example, you might say I'm so hungry I could eat a horse. You couldn't literally eat an entire horse.

MORE EXAMPLES OF HYPERBOLIC STATEMENTS

I'm so hungry I could eat a horse. ...
'I haven't seen you in ages!'
'The teacher gave us a ton of homework. ...
'When your mum sees what you've done, she will kill you. ...
'She never stops talking. ...
'This work is going to take me years to finish. ...
'I'll be there in two seconds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Bigchristo: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592530174058594304
This what APC urchins like to hear they will sleep on top the matter forget say their candidates they shout God bless PDP for opening of his own campaign APC candidates Bola Ahmed Tinubu I see the reasons why you avoid debates, you Dey gbas gbos well well grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Amarabae(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
His statement is futuristic, "we cannot have I dollar to 1000 naira,.
Olodos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by QuikMedia: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mumu APA and PDP supporters. We are too smart for 'that to happen' when did he said it is N1000.

Make na try get sense na. That's why it call common sense.

LET All Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Shezzman: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well...
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Traplord09: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Stop automatic question ⁉️ and mosquito him is right till when it get to 1000 eye go open

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Freebills12: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kagd10:
Peter Obi and lies are inseparable na.

That's why Soludo is angry at his lies.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants Soludo to keep quiet, stop asking him about Peter Obi's sham investment. You should have known by now that it's annoying to him. This wasn't the first time he talked about it and I remembered how Peter Obi recanted his false claim after Soludo debunked the sham investment the first time.

He tried to Ignore it when he was asked about the sham investment once again but they wouldn't let him be and kept asking him which annoyed him further hence he replied that the sham investment was next to nothing!

Looking at it, it's annoying. I mean, Peter Obi used Anambra state funds to make an investment his sole property in the end yet he kept saying it brought money to the state. Imagine. Someone who looted huge amount of state funds while using the said money to make an investment his sole property in the end, instead of the state property yet still kept saying rubbish.

You are just a disgrace to humanity! We all should blame Allah and Muhammad for terrorists attacks by Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban etc for creating Islam? Obi invested $12.6 million of the money saved by his govt. He didn't use it or loot it, but he invested it. Soludo was part of Buhari special adviser on economy, they killed our economy and currency! After 12 years of Obi's govt, they are now blaming him for investing state's fund!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Quodseverismete: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
I wonder when will Nigerians learn, The same Media repackaging and painting the good people bad that APC brought Nigeria into an all time worst that we are feeling it today.

Peter Obi said we are too Smart "to have" (future continue tense) now those new recruits to defend the Tinubu just because of ethnic and religion sentiment are attacking Peter Obi and calling him a liar??.

Last las na all of us go feel the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ZUBY77(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
The mumu dey attack without reading..

He said we are too smart "for that to happen to us" he also said "to have"

Which is advising against it going that direction

Don't mind the uneducated urchins.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by OdefaGirl(f): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Period007:
Watch as APC rented crowd fights in Jos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

Ah....Dem never start

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Nword223: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians or fulani and oduduwa urchins.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by uchennaq(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Some people don't understand simple English.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Jemex003: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smithkafors:

Maybe your father’s market
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by OdefaGirl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Quodseverismete:
I wonder when will Nigerians learn, The same Media repackaging and painting the good people bad that APC brought Nigeria into an all time worst that we are feeling it today.

Peter Obi said we are too Smart "to have" (future continue tense) now those new recruits to defend the Tinubu just because of ethnic and religion sentiment are attacking Peter Obi and calling him a liar??.

Last las na all of us go feel the pain.

Na Olodo dey lead way in APC, before others follow..... If you are smart, you MUST become dull to understand what APC understands grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by gibsonwales(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
I think what he meant was, to have it at that rate in future will be ridiculous.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Patriotsleague: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Naira to dollar now is N450/dollar, it never got to N900. Lying Pandora criminal.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by shimolv: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
If Naigerians understood Obi's English as a lie then Naigerians are illiterates cheesy
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
The mumu dey attack without reading..

He said we are too smart "for that to happen to us" he also said "to have"

Which is advising against it going that direction
Absolutely! Most Naigerians cannot read nor understand simple English
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by crackhouse(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
People that can't understand simple English are ranting online.. this is a future tense, no wonder they said nigeria have half baked graduates..
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi should wait for naira to enter 1000 naira first, before using it to campaign, since he likes bad news

You guys are too educated not to understand English language

I am a BIAFRAN not interested with anything politics of Nigeria

I am neutral but supports BIAFRAN

the sentence na English and it takes someone who can assimilate, understand and read in between the words to understand what he was saying
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by NavasBit: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
He too dey lie. May be that is his nature
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pandora and his brainwashed ipob low lives .......

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.