Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate (38165 Views)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Agbadolova: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's either the person who presented this as full of lies is disoriented or he has lost touch with Grammer. All these concotment just to make obi's candidacy trivial or unsellable. You are only showing your lack of tact and knowledge of English. QED.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Agbadolova: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
The liar here is the person calling Po a liar. He's also a dunce.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by 7arrows: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
joelbooks:
grin grin

Usd rose to 850 so if he says 1,000 so what? What's the distance from your eyes to your nose? Thats If you have any.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by 7arrows: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smithkafors:
Where is the lie….dollars exchanged above 920 Naira

U dey mind them nii. Always looking for anything against PETER OBI. God pass them all. E go shock them
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by 7arrows: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olachase:
I heard someone saying this man him too lie, na now I day understand

If u call PETER OBI a liar then what will u say about Tinubu who is painted and bathed in lies? Whose surname and first name are all lies. I beg make una stop dey find wetin no dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by 7arrows: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Na fact na!

Man didnt lie, if we keep APC quiet, Dollar will get upto 1500 before buhari go comot..

Peter dsnt dwell in the now... He dwells in d future... Know ds and know peace..??

APC FINISHED THIS COUNTRY KPATAKPATA

Only APC and PDP political jobbers wld disagree....
Buh we go show Una say game don change.

Yes o. E dey pain them say sensible NIGERIANS when want good for the nation don wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Whoknowsme: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why do people especially nairalanders find it hard to comprehend a simple sentence.
He's talking about the future.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Mac2016(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592530174058594304
People just showed that their gullible with their replies on twitter. How did he say 1k for 1 dollar? grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by julaion: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Peter Obi and lies are inseparable na.

That's why Soludo is angry at his lies.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants Soludo to keep quiet, stop asking him about Peter Obi's sham investment. You should have known by now that it's annoying to him. This wasn't the first time he talked about it and I remembered how Peter Obi recanted his false claim after Soludo debunked the sham investment the first time.

He tried to Ignore it when he was asked about the sham investment once again but they wouldn't let him be and kept asking him which annoyed him further hence he replied that the investment was next to nothing!

Looking at it, it's annoying. I mean, Peter Obi used Anambra state funds to make an investment his sole property in the end yet he kept saying it brought money to the state. Imagine. Someone who looted huge amount of state funds while using the said money to make an investment his sole property in the end, instead of the state property yet still kept saying rubbish.
chai so school wey u go na waste
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by ogatboy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
He said 'To have'. He did not say dollar is N1000. Plus dollar was almost at N920 already.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by chatinent: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerians are mostly illiterates. It's clear.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by md16: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Something is missing. I have said this before and I'll say it again, as a political party lover or ardent follower of a candidate...if you have not come to terms that your hero or role model isn't free of making mistakes, error or blunder and all you want to do is defend them hook, line and sinker for what makes them human...then you are just a puppet!
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:04am On Nov 16, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Dis liar can't be my president... Anyway him no fit win before
Go and vote for Atiku or Tinubu because they don't lie..
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by AutoRedux: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Useless Tinubu urchins don't understand simple grammar. He is saying to have that happen to us will be very bad because we can do better. That is clearly a future tense.

Mumu afonja infidels.

I just wish Peter should withdraw from this journey of salvaging Nigeria make the country just die patapata under the drug peddler tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Napata77: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Dreambeat:
We are too smart for that to happen . He meant it should not happen, go school una no gree

Shut up. That statement can also infer that it is happening or has happened.

Like if you fail your exams and your father says, ''you're too smart to be failing exams'', is he talking about the future? Is he not talking about present or past?

Abegi!
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:00am On Nov 16, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Dis liar can't be my president... Anyway him no fit win before

Too dull for Una to understand a statement, too dumb. Or probably Una understand but the hatred can’t make you speak
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Laideabdulahi: 4:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Nairalanders are something else.

All online warriors.
Now I just discovered comprehending simple spoken English is a problem..

Too bad
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by goldfish27(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Inability to comprehend is worst than illitracy
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Azazi(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Most of you guys here don't read to understand at all. Effect of strike. Where is the lie there? SMH
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by isaiahethan: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar, an incompetent buffoon, and a corrupt individual.

Your hate on Peter obi will only take you to early graveeeee If you don't repent. Nevertheless I don't attend to any response , you better not to bother responding to the truth ok.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by oladahunsirose4: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2022
I heard someone saying this man him too lie, na now I day understandI heard someone saying this man him too lie, na now I day understand...
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by Musauzor(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2022
The propaganda of the BATstard and his urchins is that they will always be looking for a fault in every comment made by HE Peter Obi in order to present him as a liar before Nigerians but we are now wiser after the Buhari deception of 2015. God bless PD LP by Bola Tribulation
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by xtycool: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
There's no lie in what he typed.
Dollar is rising at a very fast pace and if nothing is done abt it by 2023/2024 one dollar will b equal to 1k.

Wen we see or hear someone say the truth we are supposed to bck the person up regardless of our political affiliations.

All our own na tribal and religious sentiments.

Call a spade a spade. He lied , obi like to exaggerate things to much, exaggeration is equal to lie.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by babajero(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592530174058594304
Where did he say dollar rose to 1000 naira, you people are just disseminating propaganda because of the change corrupt politicians give you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by duncan511: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Opposition are quick to call PO a liar, or kinds of Names, without understanding the word; To Have,
PO did not say a Dollar is 1000 to Naira, this is not a failure of Nigeria School, that make understanding hard to what PO said, but the mind set of those, who which not to understand English, but quick to criticize
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by obyno82: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2022
ShaqFu:
like you get sense abi. Idiot.

Arrow
Re: Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate by obyno82: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

This is so unfair. this same guy insults people at will and you don't flag his response. This just shows the level of Bias you guys have

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Decides: Results Coming In / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.