Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tinubu Will Not Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Win (1089 Views)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Saraki: Buhari Can Not Win Except He Rigs The Election - (video) / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
From my observation and going by the recent presidential campaign rallies, Asiwaju can't win The following States:

1) Edo State (LP)
2) Benue State(LP/PDP)
3) Jigawa State (PDP I live here, so I know)
4) Plateau State (LP).

His chances are still bright cos we have 32 states and the FCT remaining.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by BRIMBRAM: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin

You are a dreamer if you actually think labour party will win any state in Nigeria. Haven't Charles Soludo said so much. Bro, a word is enough for the wise. Labour won't even win in Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
grin

You are a dreamer if you actually think labour party will win any state in Nigeria. Haven't Charles Soludo said so much. Bro, a word is enough for the wise. Labour won't even win in Anambra state.

Charles Soludo has only one vote... Just like me. 2023 is a protest vote against bad leadership. Asiwaju is a good man, but APC failed woefully. And only a fool would reward a failure with another opportunity. Vote wisely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by BRIMBRAM: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Charles Soludo has only one vote... Just like me. 2023 is a protest vote against bad leadership. Asiwaju is a good man, but APC failed woefully. And only a fool would reward a failure with another opportunity. Vote wisely.

How did APC fail? Mind you how many governors from eastern Nigeria are showing support for Peter Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by duro4chang(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bola Tinubu is winning this election.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

How did APC fail? Mind you how many governors from eastern Nigeria are showing support for Peter Obi?
The picture below is enough evidence of their gross failure. Like I said, only a Capital FOOL would reward a failure with another opportunity. The failure would end up taking you for granted, because at a time you are suppose to take a definite decision you never did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by garfield1: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:
From my observation and going by the recent presidential campaign rallies, Asiwaju can't win The following States:

1) Edo State (LP)
2) Benue State(LP/PDP)
4) Plateau State (LP).

He will come second in edo,come second in benue,come second or first in plateau.I believe he will win jigawa but since you stay there,explain more

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:

No one is saying he's not winning...the states I mentioned are purely my own observation. His chances are still high.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
garfield1:

He will come second in edo,come second in benue,come second or first in plateau.I believe he will win jigawa but since you stay there,explain more

I stay in Jigawa which is close to Kano...The failure of APC govt, the Sule Lamido family effect, the kwankwasia movement and the Fulani background of Alh Atiku would affect the chances of Tinubu in Jigawa. The best Tinubu would get in Jigawa State is 3rd...behind Atiku and Kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by BRIMBRAM: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

The picture below is enough evidence of their gross failure. Like I said, only a Capital FOOL would reward a failure with another opportunity. The failure would end up taking you for granted, because at a time you are suppose to take a definite decision you never did.

Inflation is very much global.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by Onovo3: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

1) Edo State (LP)
2) Benue State(LP/PDP)
4) Plateau State (LP).

Bug joke ! Which state Obi wan win for there, lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

I agree but not to being the highest in 17years. 8years of APC is enough for Nigeria to be food sufficient because that's the only inflation that affect the poor...but what do we have, a clueless government, who makes policies during the day and change it at night. My brother in your journey of life... "never reward a failure with another opportunity".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Onovo3:

Bug joke ! Which state Obi wan win for there, lol

Obi chances in Edo, Benue and Plateau are bright. But this is Nigeria anything can change overnight. Like I said, it's my observation.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by garfield1: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

I stay in Jigawa which is close to Kano...The failure of APC govt, the Sule Lamido family effect, the kwankwasia movement and the Fulani background of Alh Atiku would affect the chances of Tinubu in Jigawa. The best Tinubu would get in Jigawa State is 3rd...behind Atiku and Kwankwaso

You lie.the lamido effect is dead.badaru and buhari finished them.lamido family pocketed jigawa pdp.son is guber candidate, father senate,daughter reps.the people dont want that.atiku is not purely fulani,he is not from northwest.it will be tinubu first,atiku 2nd,kwankwaso third.it will be tight though.but if kwankwaso wins,I won't be shocked followed by tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by BRIMBRAM: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

I agree but not to being the highest in 17years. 8years of APC is enough for Nigeria to be food sufficient because that's the only inflation that affect the poor...but what do we have, a clueless government, who makes policies during the day and change it at night. My brother in your journey of life... "never reward a failure with another opportunity".

United Kingdom is going through a lot too. I don't see it as a failure at all. Continuity matters a lot. Do a case study on any development at all. It starts rough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.the lamido effect is dead.badaru and buhari finished them.lamido family pocketed jigawa pdp.son is guber candidate, father senate,daughter reps.the people dont want that.atiku is not purely fulani,he is not from northwest.it will be tinubu first,atiku 2nd,kwankwaso third.it will be tight though.but if kwankwaso wins,I won't be shocked followed by tinubu

Don't forget, Buhari is not on the ballot this time around, Badaru tenure as governor has ended too. I can tell you for a fact, that the only visible development in Jigawa State today, was built by Sule Lamido. The current governor lives in Abuja and Kano most of the time. Even Fulani for here dey insult Buhari...So don't sit in your room without travelling, and think it's all uhruru for APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

United Kingdom is going through a lot too. I don't see it as a failure at all. Continuity matters a lot. Do a case study on any development at all. It starts rough.

At the detriment of the people while one individual stole over 100billion naira. We are in a country where Snake swallows money and the people don't have money to spend. Please don't compare UK and Nigeria. What did your government gift you during Covid-19 pandemic, even the pallatives that was suppose to be shared, were stored in a warehouse to rot away. I must be stupid if I support this government (APC).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by ObosiUkwalla: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:

What does an old radiator seller know about elections?? Abeg go siddon for shop
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

What does an old radiator seller know about elections?? Abeg go siddon for shop
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria.The Hope of the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by ObosiUkwalla: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria.The Hope of the country.

We don't take old radiator sellers serious. Go and look for scrabs to sell
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by duro4chang(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

No one is saying he's not winning...the states I mentioned are purely my own observation. His chances are still high.
May be there is a miss up some where. Sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by BRIMBRAM: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

At the detriment of the people while one individual stole over 100billion naira. We are in a country where Snake swallows money and the people don't have money to spend. Please don't compare UK and Nigeria. What did your government gift you during Covid-19 pandemic, even the pallatives that was suppose to be shared, were stored in a warehouse to rot away. I must be stupid if I support this government (APC).

That has always been the problem. The lack of paitence to grow. How did you know about snake swallowing money? How? Nigerians and lack of patience. The ware houses where the pallatives were stored was amused just like it is done in parties where you see people for lack of patience ambush coolers of jollof rice.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

We don't take old radiator sellers serious. Go and look for scrabs to sell
Loser. E pain you? You go wail taya. Common campaign in Jos you can't rest again! You go get high BP because of Tinubu matter. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me here

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by ObosiUkwalla: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Loser. E pain you? You go wail taya. Common campaign in Jos you can't rest again! You go get high BP because of Tinubu matter. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me here

They said josites stoned tinubu. The campaign was a flop. By the way, I have old radiators to gift you
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by duro4chang(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

They said josites stoned tinubu. The campaign was a flop. By the way, I have old radiators to gift you
Common campaign you can't rest again jumping from frypan to fire. I can see you are in pain already. By the time election results are released only God knows where you will hide your face. I hope you will not take otapiapia by then
Cry me blood joor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by Emma2Seconds: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Guy your talking trash, so your happy with the way things are going in the country?? Fulani herders invading farm lands, rise in price of things on daily basis, kidnappiners everywhere etc. Effect of bad governance is always felt by everyone irrespective of your tribe.APC has failed nigeria know this and know peace . What do you gain in promoting bad market.
BRIMBRAM:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by buckeyemedia: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Guy your talking trash, so your happy with the way things are going in the country?? Fulani herders invading farm lands, rise in price of things on daily basis, kidnappiners everywhere etc. Effect of bad governance is always felt by everyone irrespective of your tribe.APC has failed nigeria know this and know peace . What do you gain in promoting bad market.
So you think these Jokers can do any better?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by buckeyemedia: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

The sooner you accept the fact the better for you, only oblivious political mumus will imagine that General Buhari & APC have any plans to hand over to any opposition party.

Opposition votes from Benin City to Langtang, APC will definitely win the general election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by garfield1: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Don't forget, Buhari is not on the ballot this time around, Badaru tenure as governor has ended too. I can tell you for a fact, that the only visible development in Jigawa State today, was built by Sule Lamido. The current governor lives in Abuja and Kano most of the time. Even Fulani for here dey insult Buhari...So don't sit in your room without travelling, and think it's all uhruru for APC.

Even when buhari wasn't on the ballot during guber polls,apc cleared jigawa.there was two rerun polls in jigawa last year and this year,apc won

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by Emma2Seconds: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just know that bad governance/government does not know any tribe or region. I hope your enjoying the current hardship the country is into?? Las las nah everybody go suffer am .Can you tell me one tangible thing APC has done to this country since Bihari emerge as the president??las las nah me and you go suffer am ok.
buckeyemedia:
So you think these Jokers can do any better?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu ordered Security Orderly to Beat Up Northern Youths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

Tinubu has reiterated his stance on northern youths like we saw when he was governor and how he, allowed OPC to commit evil.

We await him in February
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by buckeyemedia: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Just know that bad governance/government does not know any tribe or region. I hope your enjoying the current hardship the country is into?? Las las nah everybody go suffer am .Can you tell me one tangible thing APC has done to this country since Bihari emerge as the president?? las las nah me and you go suffer am ok.
Too many to mention comes with the good, the bad, & the ugly, I have accepted my faith, no honor amongst political thieves, especially in the criminal den of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of The Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway Up Buhari Up APC / 2023: We Have Lost Confidence In INEC Conducting Free, Fair Election With BVAS – / Congratulations Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.