Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tinubu Will Not Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Win (1088 Views)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Saraki: Buhari Can Not Win Except He Rigs The Election - (video) / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by pinkgoodies(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Don't forget, Buhari is not on the ballot this time around, Badaru tenure as governor has ended too. I can tell you for a fact, that the only visible development in Jigawa State today, was built by Sule Lamido. The current governor lives in Abuja and Kano most of the time. Even Fulani for here dey insult Buhari...So don't sit in your room without travelling, and think it's all uhruru for APC.

U lie, i have two friends that are core northerners. Kanuris. Dey stay in jigawa. Dey said is either kwankwaso or BAT as first. Dem no wan use ear hear Lamido anything.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U lie, i have two friends that are core northerners. Kanuris. Dey stay in jigawa. Dey said is either kwankwaso or BAT as first. Dem no wan use ear hear Lamido anything.

Where in Jigawa are they staying...besides Kanuri's are rooting for Kashim Shettima because he's one of them. Also Kanuri population in Jigawa State is same as that of the ibos in Jigawa State.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by vhykeeytor(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
garfield1:

Even when buhari wasn't on the ballot during guber polls,apc cleared jigawa.there was two rerun polls in jigawa last year and this year,apc won

Governorship election is different from presidential elections. The local government election is controlled by the state governors. I have once worked as a presiding officer for Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC)...and I know how we were fed by the LASG and we did their bidding. Even in rivers state, it's PDP for governorship election and LP for presidential elections....same as Delta. In Osun it was PDP for governorship and it would be APC for presidential. It's not rocket Science to know this.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by ibechris(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:
From my observation and going by the recent presidential campaign rallies, Asiwaju can't win The following States:

1) Edo State (LP)
2) Benue State(LP/PDP)
3) Jigawa State (PDP I live here, so I know)
4) Plateau State (LP).

His chances are still bright cos we have 32 states and the FCT remaining.

APC can't win in Abuja.

Buhari in his two terms didn't win in the federal Capital territory na baba wey no well go come win am.

See,I can assure u that APC will never get up to 8percent votes here. People are more Obidient here than ever...PDP second and others follow.

I live here no be come later.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by ibechris(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
vhykeeytor:

I agree but not to being the highest in 17years. 8years of APC is enough for Nigeria to be food sufficient because that's the only inflation that affect the poor...but what do we have, a clueless government, who makes policies during the day and change it at night. My brother in your journey of life... "never reward a failure with another opportunity".

Stop telling them.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by Gobetaallahce(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Layer are u a God
ATIKU WELL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT 2023.
BY God willing, because is a good man with a heart of Gold is the only one that can unifier Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win by kukoyi17226: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
So you think these Jokers can do any better?So you think these Jokers can do any better?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of The Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway Up Buhari Up APC / Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor / I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.