Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) (6639 Views)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Try and take the hard drugs Tinubu is sharing, so that you will have sense to comprehend

Hahahahahahaha

femisplash:

Obi has admitted that he failed as Governor. A man that didn't succeed as Governor will never be President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by OKOATA(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin
Da Allah, Ayapiri. grin
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by IGBOSON1: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
zeuss:
They are lucky there are no stones inside the stadium....tinubu and APC crew for recieve broken head.....Every other rally will have a better prepared crowd for APC future rallies

….And a better prepared Tinubu and followers, who will attend future rallies in fully fastened crash-helmet! shocked
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by chigator2: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seun Mynd44 OAM4J , take this to FP please
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 PandoraObi Throwback lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556

I think it was always obvious that Nigerians would reject APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by chigator2: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 PandoraObi Throwback lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556

O lu le
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu contest against goat for president today, the goat will win

Tinubu for where?

Go to the north , he's been roundly rejected

Don't let Moh247 lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 see this comment abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thinkam:
This has nothing to do with ethnicity, but the overall failure of APC.

Peter Obi is coming
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Curious345: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu = cocaine
Shettima = suicide bomber

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has admitted that he failed as Governor. A man that didn't succeed as Governor will never be President of Nigeria.

Jati-jati wo ni eleyi n so lenu. Peter will win Lagos. You will cry and cry but Peter Obi will remain your president because majority of Nigerians want Peter Obi
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by dalongjnr: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
You people will just come to cyber space and be saying what you don't know.
I was live in the stadium.
The incident was between security men and so boys whom were retaliating their maltreatment by the security me. I think that was before arrival of El rufai.
About 7 dignitaries spoke before the arrival of tinubu and after that, the president was the last dignity on the stage.
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Osariemen12: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
dalongjnr:
The incident was between security men and so boys whom were retaliating their maltreatment by the security me. I think that was before arrival of El rufai.
About 7 dignitaries spoke before the arrival of tinubu and after that, the president was the last dignity on the stage.

You be mumu.
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by slivertongue: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THE STONNING SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED EARLIER THAN NOW.. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT SHAA.. THEY WOULD HAVE DECENDED ON HIM ON HIS ARRIVAL

Our PVC's will stone them out of power come 2023
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by snowball11(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have been saying this all along that Baba Milkose would be pelted with stories in some states.

This is just the beginning! grin
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Timatayo1: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why dey no go stone dem everything about dem is fake nd evil .. the presidential candidate is fake and evil
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nightwolf1: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
They should stone the criminal drug baron selling narcotics to Mc Oluomo and his bunch of retardds named urchins grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by socialmediaman: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
nlfpmod mynd44 seun why is this is not on frontpage like the ones created after Peter Obi rallies?
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by sukar886: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Evil and useless party with a drug baron as there presidential candiaite , not even amaechi or osibanjo ... Rubbish
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Racoon(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
APC is lucky that the stoning came @ the twilight of the disastrous reign. What remains is to stone them out of government and power through the ballot next year.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nwaetche(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Is that how you understand PO statement?

On the contrary, PO said the government is a continuousness. He said a every successive government should continue where the preceding one stops to deliver on people oriented program. He said if there were some buildings he started and could not complete the roofing that Soludo government should work to complete them.

That is not an admission of failure but rather a fact he buttressed by citing American history of democratic continuity.

Please watch the clip again with an open mind and then come back and update your comment.

femisplash:

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
I wish d
socialmediaman:
nlfpmod mynd44 seun why is this is not on frontpage like the ones created after Peter Obi rallies?

cool cool
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Jflex07(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Make the drug lord no just near PH,we go chase am with pellets.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
I hope they flogged hell out of that kag419 guy?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Jflex07(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
dalongjnr:
Zombie don't drop quote.
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by jackie111(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:

That's not what he implied. He is simply saying that he did what he could, with the resources he had, despite some "cabals" or disgruntled persons not believing in his capacity. Now that someone that has all the qualifications is there, he should be able to do better. So Prof. Soludo should focus on his tenure as Governor and take Anambra to greater heights (if he is destined to).

Trust me, there is nothing one can do to satisfy all persons at the same time. You can only do your part in good conscience. That good conscience is what is lacking in many Nigerian politicians PO has some of it. Please let us enjoy it small.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by esomchidaania7: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Drug Baron.Urchins go and collect your daily cocaineHahahahahahahaDrug Baron.Urchins go and collect your daily cocaineHahahahahahaha...
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by labelle123(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
jackie111:

That's not what he implied. He is simply saying that he did what he could, with the resources he had, despite some "cabals" or disgruntled persons not believing in his capacity. Now that someone that has all the qualifications is there, he should be able to do better. So Prof. Soludo should focus on his tenure as Governor and take Anambra to greater heights (if he is destined to).

Trust me, there is nothing one can do to satisfy all persons at the same time. You can only do your part in good conscience. That good conscience is what is lacking in many Nigerian politicians PO has some of it. Please let us enjoy it small.
. Is not a the time you will have to reply a dunce. ObiDatti I stand
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Urchins will come and tell you it is snow that is falling grin

Tinubu will fail and fail woefully. All 4 elements of this earth have rejected him.
Snow with dust grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
OKOATA:
grin
Da Allah, Ayapiri. grin
grin grin. No be Ayapiri na Anyakuri grin I don't know if I'm correct ho

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by MisterMan123456: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2022
J-town for life!!!! We don't take no shit from no one.
Re: JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) by NZYTW342: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2022
God bless Nigeria God bless P D P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah / 2 FRSC Officers Killed In Kano / Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.