Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window (6581 Views)

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by ObiOmaMu: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2016
This young boy burglar meet his waterloo when he tried to steal a phone by passing his hand through someone's window in Sapele, Delta state yesterday.

The owner of the house had on sighting the guy's hand fiddling through his window looking for the phone, quickly reached for a cutlass and dropped the guy's hands on the floor. Mr burglar ran away into the night crying with his amputated hand.

See the graphic photos of the cut off hand after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/graphic-pics-young-boys-hand-gets-cut.html

lalasticlala

Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Movic1(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol! He gave him Saudi Arabia treatment. He no go thief again for hm life. cheesy
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by zeal22(m): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Been waiting for the next victim
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Joel3(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2016
so painful. but the person who cut that Hand is so heartless. and should be charged. I am not in support for stealing but that is too extremely. this is going to be memorable pain for life. and it's the right hand.

I think this should be a warning and lesson to all those teen who still engage in stealing and most especially through the window.

take heart boy you just lost your right hand, the bad news is it will be a reality and a challenge to you. the stigma and women you want to impressed will all run away from you. you are even Lucky to still be alive
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:31am On Apr 21, 2016
The end of stealing for the unfortunate hand. The second hand could experience same fate if it's not put into good use.... Second hand, be careful ooo! cheesy
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Flexherbal(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Stealing always attract a brutal punishment.
What will he tell his children, when they ask him of what happened to his hand?
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by rottennaija(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2016
They should tried stitching the hand back
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Leeeekeeee: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Great!!!

Same thing my Dad did to a thief in d 80's at Charter street Enugu..

They will avoid stealing for the rest of their life.

Onye Osi Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Yujin(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2016
As much gory as this is, it is well deserving. Suddenly, some people forget the pains and trauma victims of theft or robbery pass through because of thing as this but it shouldn't be. The amputator is well covered as the action he took was in his best interest and safety. The phone to be stolen contains sensitive info that that can lead to bigger victimization and so I support him. The wounded thief will have to live with that mark to always remember how he lost his hand. A well deserved punishment I must say.
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Leeeekeeee: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2016
rottennaija:
They should tried stitching the hand back

Stitching a dead hand

Joel3:
so painful. but the person who cut that Hand is so heartless. and should be charged.

Seems u stole during ur teen days
Stealing a phone I saved 3 months to buy is not heartless bah

OR

The man should've called out on the thief "Thief I dey see ur hand ooo"
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by whirlwind7(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
shocked
This is instant sharia meehn!

Pretty certain he'd always lie in future that he lost that hand in an automobile accident.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by scholes0(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Haaba! why would you cut off someone's hand for attempting to steal your phone...
How much is the phone , that makes it worth a man's future livelihood?
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by ORACLE1975(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Good grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Joel3(m): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Seems u stole during ur teen days
Stealing a phone I saved 3 months to buy is not heartless bah

OR

The man should've called out on the thief "Thief I dey see ur hand ooo"
you are silly. cut someone phone for a phone not up to 30k. judging from the room picture. he would have caught and hold the hand. caught the boy and beat him blue black. then handover him to police. cutting the hand is not an option at all. you can't create the hand that young man is still a teen.
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by bigtt76(f): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Tomorrow now he will be standing at the park begging for money as if he's a disabled person angry when he had both hands complete, he refused to work rather he retorted to stealing to be seen as a big boy angry ediot!
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerians are no longer smiling

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by mightyhaze: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Hahahaha!

No more pilfering for this very hand!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by realestworld(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Just take a look at the dirty finger!
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by Mynd44: 6:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window by lumzybo: 6:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Oh boy!!! If T-bag culd do it in prison break, there is HOPE 4 U cheesy

And those saying "the cutter" went too far, may u never be robbed.

All I can say is, 9ja future robber is minus 1. Thanks man

(1)

Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS / Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars / Speaker Abbas Sad Over Death Of 104 In Kwara Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.