Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile (3093 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
We have been dating for 4 years , living together for 2 years we are planning to wed next year .

We been having unprotected sex 2 to 3 times a week but no sign of pregnancy so far. I haven't given her any condition for her to be pregnant before marriage neither we are trying to conceive just being curious if she is fertile or not hence why I am trying to mpregnant her without her consent . If she becomes pregnant during the process it will not be a problem for me.
I am a responsible person the baby will not lack anything.
My baby mama was pregnant 4 months into the relationship my daughter is 7 years . I am worried that she is not fertile because i want to have 3 to 4 more kids . I don't want to marry her to divorce her later because of the inability of her to conecive. I only want to marry once in my life.
I want us to go for fertility test before the marriage but I don't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings.

Please fams help me out I am getting depressed, as I don't know what to do. Please no insult please

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Wawelexy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
You want to get her pregnant without her consent? ....

When you re ready for pregnancy, inform her, only her know when she's ovulating, if you continue to have sex with her outside this period, your penalty go just dey go throw-in... the fertility test you mentioned is also a good idea...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by ufuosman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
U don't know her mind. U don't know if she take anything to prevent her taking in. She fit dey reason say make u marry her b4 she take in grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by extol1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Truly, the heart of a man is desperately wicked. Op is one of them

22 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Sweetvie: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
You're really naive undecided
You want her to get pregnant without telling her? Then you're not ready
When you're ready you will tell her and she will stop whatever she was using smiley
Dgamezzz:

We have been dating for 4 years , living together for 2 years we are planning to wed next year .

We been having unprotected sex 2 to 3 times a week but no sign of pregnancy so far. I haven't given her any condition for her to be pregnant before marriage neither we are trying to conceive just being curious if she is fertile or not hence why I am trying to mpregnant her without her consent . If she becomes pregnant during the process it will not be a problem for me.
My baby mama was pregnant 4 months into the relationship my daughter is 7 years . I am worried that she is not fertile because i want to have 3 to 4 more kids . I don't want to marry her to divorce her later because of the inability of her to conecive. I only want to marry once in my life.
I want us to go for fertility test before the marriage but I don't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings.

Please fams help me out I am getting depressed, as I don't know what to do. Please no insult please

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by complexBoss12: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Are you marrying a wife or you're acquiring a baby producing animal??

Why would you want to divorce her if there are no kids in the future??

Besides, you have not taken into consideration, that your inability to get her pregnant could come from you, your previous kid not withstanding.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na your type dem dey call "kolomental".
You should have the discussion first as she might also be working on ensuring she is not conceiving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wawelexy:
You want to get her pregnant without her consent? Iwo lo gbon ju....

When you re ready for pregnancy, inform her, only her know when she's ovulating, if you continue to have sex with her outside this period, your penalty go just dey go throw-in... the fertility test you mentioned is also a good idea...

I knows when she is menstruating and her ovulation time. Her cycle is 28
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
ufuosman:
U don't know her mind. U don't know if she take anything to prevent her taking in. She fit dey reason say make u marry her b4 she take in grin

as far as I know she is not taking anything but I might be wrong though
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
You're really naive undecided
You want her to get pregnant without telling her? Then you're not ready
When you're ready you will tell her and she will stop whatever she was using smiley

She is not ready

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
complexBoss12:
Are you marrying a wife or you're acquiring a baby producing animal??

Why would you want to divorce her if there are no kids in the future??

Besides, you have not taken into consideration, that your inability to get her pregnant could come from you, your previous kid not withstanding.

I only have 1 sibling my wish is to have many children 5 in total and I will be very devastated if she cannot conceive after the wedding. I want to marry a fertile woman to avoid divorce in the future

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Sweetvie: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

She is not ready
she not married
Of course she won't be ready until you do needful. You expect her to get pregnant without marriage? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by correctyourself(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

Please discuss it with her and if she is also wondering about it, both of you should go run test, I'm sure if you meet a gynecologist within three to four months everything would be ok having follow the advice by the gynocologist .

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
she not married
Of course she won't be ready until you do needful. You expect her to get pregnant without marriage? undecided

She will not be the first woman to be pregnant before marriage neither the last. If she becomes pregnant I love her and I will still marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
correctyourself:

Please discuss it with her and if she is also wondering about it, both of you should go run test, I'm sure if you meet a gynecologist within three to four months everything think would be ok having follow the advice by the gynocolonist .

Thanks I will try but I don't want to hurt her feelings

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Sweetvie: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

She will not be the first woman to be pregnant before marriage neither the last. If she becomes pregnant I love her and I will still marry her.
Then tell her ur plan... You can't expect to take in for you when she knows nothing undecided she is not stupid... Not all "fiancee" lead to wife smiley
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Berrityga: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
She is aborting your kids without your knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Then tell her ur plan... You can't expect to take in for you when she knows nothing undecided she is not stupid... Not all "fiancee" lead to wife smiley

I don't think she is ready , I will not tell her my plan but I will talk to her about fertility test. If we conduct fertility test and everything came out fine, i will not impregnate her before marriage.
I don't know if you are a man or woman but I guess you are a woman. Please forget about the pregnancy let focus on the fertility test. Assuming you are in a serious relationship and your fiance want both of you to conduct a fertility test how would you feel about it please?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Berrityga:
She is aborting your kids without your knowledge.

Lies from the pit of Hell

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Richy4(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
Na your type dem dey call "kolomental".
You should have the discussion first as she might also be working on ensuring she is not conceiving.

grin grin grin cheesy
NoOoo he shouldn't grin
He thought he's wise... The lady might be using contraception pills secretly just to be safe?... all his bullet just dey Misfire cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by GboyegaD(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin cheesy
NoOoo he shouldn't grin
He thought he's wise... The lady might be using contraception pills secretly just to be safe?... all his bullet just dey Misfire cheesy

I don't know how some people will think in this age and time others don't think about themselves too.
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Sweetvie: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

I don't think she is ready , I will not tell her my plan but I will talk to her about fertility test. If we conduct fertility test and everything came out fine, i will not impregnate her before marriage.
I don't know if you are a man or woman but I guess you are a woman. Please forget about the pregnancy let focus on the fertility test. Assuming you are in a serious relationship and your fiance want both of you to conduct a fertility test how would you feel about it please?
Hmmm
Ok. On a woman part, i will feel somehow insulted but it not unreasonable
But as a nurse... It a normal thing to do all test before marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmmm
Ok. On a woman part, i will feel somehow insulted but it not unreasonable
But as a nurse... It a normal thing to do all test before marriage smiley

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Sweetvie: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

Thank you so much
Always welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by culf: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
I pity your woman, na una dey give marriage bad name!

why marry in the first place, you can have kids without marriage because obviously you just want kids not marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
culf:
I pity your woman, na una dey give marriage bad name!

why marry in the first place, you can have kids without marriage because obviously you just want kids not marriage.

I want both because it is very important for me and my family
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by culf: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dgamezzz:

I want both because it is very important for me and my family

I don't think so, I think you just want kids because what you're doing is wrong.
my friend had his baby 5 years after marriage, not talking about courtship. my bros own pass my guy own but both marriages were awesome, no pressure because both couples want marriage first not just kids, but from your writeup if madam no born sharp sharp marriage go end.
Marriage is not about producing kids, kids are added blessings from God. Marriage should first be about companionship and should be enjoyed with or without kids.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
culf:

I don't think so, I think you just want kids because what you're doing is wrong.
my friend had his baby 5 years after marriage, not talking about courtship. my bros own pass my guy own but both marriages were awesome, no pressure because both couples want marriage first not just kids, but from your writeup if madam no born sharp sharp marriage go end.
Marriage is not about producing kids, kids are added blessings from God. Marriage should first be about companionship and should be enjoyed with or without kids.

I respect your opinion if kids are not important to you good for you , to me marriage and kids are both important and I can never imagine marrying a woman who cannot bear more kids for me. Hence why I think fertility test is very important for us to know whether we are compatible or not. Hopefully we are even if we are not it will not be the end of the world , we will both move on with our lives hopefully we will find someone else whom we can bear children with.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
undecided
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
OP, the children man cheesy
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by realtalk19: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

Even with fertility test,it's still not a guarantee for pregnancy. Couples can be okay medically and still not get pregnant either for a long time or might get pregnant if they both end up with someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by techWriter1: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Truly, the heartless of a man is desperately wicked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Behaving Badly? / Can A Guy Get Married With N100,000? / I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.