Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile (3132 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Gloriagee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Three or four more kids kwa. shocked Hope you know its not just about being a father of nations but also about nurturing them to be the best they can be so you'll need lots of time, parental affection and money. On your fiancee's fertility, It's difficult to tell as she may be on a birth control. If I were her, I'd also be wary of getting pregnant unknowingly so yall dont come back to say she trapped you.

Dgamezzz:

We have been dating for 4 years , living together for 2 years we are planning to wed next year .

We been having unprotected sex 2 to 3 times a week but no sign of pregnancy so far. I haven't given her any condition for her to be pregnant before marriage neither we are trying to conceive just being curious if she is fertile or not hence why I am trying to mpregnant her without her consent . If she becomes pregnant during the process it will not be a problem for me.
I am a responsible person the baby will not lack anything.
My baby mama was pregnant 4 months into the relationship my daughter is 7 years . I am worried that she is not fertile because i want to have 3 to 4 more kids . I don't want to marry her to divorce her later because of the inability of her to conecive. I only want to marry once in my life.
I want us to go for fertility test before the marriage but I don't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings.

Please fams help me out I am getting depressed, as I don't know what to do. Please no insult please

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gloriagee:
Three or four more kids kwa. shocked Hope you know its not just about being a father of nations but also about nurturing them to be the best they can be so you'll need lots of time, parental affection and money. On your fiancee's fertility, It's difficult to tell as she may be on a birth control. If I were her, I'd also be wary of getting pregnant unknowingly so yall dont come back to say she trapped you.

5 children is the ideal number for me . Money is not a issue for me, I am already taking care of 4 children 3 are not biologically mine , nothing will stop me from taking care of my own children.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Gloriagee(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ok o. So far the money is legit, I wish you Godspeed. You need to be fair with your would be spouse as I dont think its fair to check her fertility without her knowledge . She might be on the pill, have an IUD or be taking postinor 2. We really cant tell as only one person can give the full picture. However, what is more important to you - a compatible spouse or a healthy number of children? A number of persons, myself inclusive, prefer to conceive children under the umbrella of a marriage,

Dgamezzz:

5 children is the ideal number for me . Money is not a issue for me, I am already taking care of 4 children 3 are not biologically mine , nothing will stop me from taking care of my own children.
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

She will not be the first woman to be pregnant before marriage neither the last. If she becomes pregnant I love her and I will still marry her.

You love her but still want to divorce her after marriage if she fails to bear children. Men's description of love is just amusing.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

I am not blaming her but you are blaming me as if the sex and pregnancy was my fault , I didn't held a gun in her head to open her legs she had the right to refuse. I have dated a girl who didn't want to sex before marriage no matter how much I begged her she was adamant no sex before marriage and I respected her decision we broke up. She is happily married and I am also engaged to be married by next year. If she said no I wouldn't have forced her I would have let her go like I did with the other girl .

A lot of single mothers with 1 or more children are getting married without any problem and the child is not in her custody she is a free woman and she is free to get married because the man who will marry her will not cater for my child and if she is not lucky to have find someone else since 2016 we break up , she should check herself because I owe her nothing and her happiness doesn't rely on me because I am a human she should find happiness in christ

- U think is that eazy for a single mother to get married Especially in this Nigeria ?, What would a single guy enjoy from her?

- If you found out that your present girl has a baby sitting somewhere in a woman's house would you still marry her?

- single girls are now plenty in the market that even divorced men still go after single girls instead of single mothers

- Even celebrities with baby Mamas still take caution as is not even eazy like that, getting married to one them mamas would be a difficult choice and as such they just keep having kids

- The other lady that refused you sex might have had horrible experience with men, A man has confided in me on how his girl told him that if she had gotten pregnant without marriage she would have aborted the child.

I want to tell you that wherever your ex is she would always feel like you took something out of her that is meant for her own husband.

Since you are very rich and you don't need this your ex again, look for a way to settle her probably material Wise ( money) or possibly get her a job , something that would take her mind of you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gloriagee:
Ok o. So far the money is legit, I wish you Godspeed. You need to be fair with your would be spouse as I dont think its fair to check her fertility without her knowledge . She might be on the pill, have an IUD or be taking postinor 2. We really cant tell as only one person can give the full picture. However, what is more important to you - a compatible spouse or a healthy number of children? A number of persons, myself inclusive, prefer to conceive children under the umbrella of a marriage,

Thank you so much. I know she doesn't want to have a baby before marriage too , am not sure if she's on birth control or not but I think we should both conduct the fertility test now incase any of us has a problem we can treat before the wedding and we will make babies when we are married
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
MissLAP:

- U think is that eazy for a single mother to get married Especially in this Nigeria ?, What would a single guy enjoy from her?

- If you found out that your present girl has a baby sitting somewhere in a woman's house would you still marry her?

- single girls are now plenty in the market that even divorced men still go after single girls instead of single mothers

- Even celebrities with baby Mamas still take caution as is not even eazy like that, getting married to one them mamas would be a difficult choice and as such they just keep having kids

- The other lady that refused you sex might have had horrible experience with men, A man has confided in me on how his girl told him that if she had gotten pregnant without marriage she would have aborted the child.

I want to tell you that wherever your ex is she would always feel like you took something out of her that is meant for her own husband.

Since you are very rich and you don't need this your ex again, look for a way to settle her probably material Wise ( money) or possibly get her a job , something that would take her mind of you.

It is not easy like you think but it is happening a lot of them are getting married including some of my friends have married single mothers but not the jobless ones. Do you know why a lot of single mothers are not getting married easily is because they don't want to work and they are looking for a man who will carry all her burdens. That's not how it should be you cannot stay iddle and wait for another man to carry the responsibility of a deadbeat father.As a single lady or mother you should have something doing it doesn't have to be big as long you are doing something a man will approach and marry you.

If I found out that she had a child somewhere and she didn't tell me about i will break up with her for not telling me the truth from the beginning, if she had told me earlier with this her good character I won't mind marrying her.

I didn't take anything out of her she wasn't a virgin when we met her and she can't continue to dwell in the past. Do you know how many guys or abortion she has done in the past 6 years or are you trying to me she hasn't slept with any other guy since our separation which was her fault.
I have nothing to give to her she is not handicapped she should find work.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by EmahBoss(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

Thank you so much. I know she doesn't want to have a baby before marriage too , am not sure if she's on birth control or not but I think we should both conduct the fertility test now incase any of us has a problem we can treat before the wedding and we will make babies when we are married

You are sharp - mouthed you have a reply for everything.
Know this, even if you run a fertility test and she is okay, she might not be compatible with your blood type so she won't conceive. Ask her if she is on any pills, if she is not, for 2 years you have. Even having sex no pregnancy, she isn't compatible with you or she is infertile

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Dgamezzz: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
EmahBoss:

You are sharp - mouthed you have a reply for everything.

Lol

Know this, even if you run a fertility test and she is okay, she might not be compatible with your blood type so she won't conceive. Ask her if she is on any pills, if she is not, for 2 years you have. Even having sex no pregnancy, she isn't compatible with you or she is infertile

As far as I know she's not taking any pills , last night after reading comments on here I went through her bag where she keep her important documents to see if I can find any pills or any sort of prevention and I didn't see anything.
I will ask her in a jokeful way I hope she will tell me the truth
Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Meandmycrew(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
So you think this world is made for you alone, you want to impregnate her without carrying her along? You must be high on something.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Meandmycrew(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
So you think this world is made for you alone, you want to impregnate her without carrying her along? You must be high on something.Stupid boy!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Advision: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

She will not be the first woman to be pregnant before marriage neither the last. If she becomes pregnant I love her and I will still marry her.

The last woman that got pregnant for you, you didnt marry tongue, you've started promising marriage to anther one

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by sholay2011(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dgamezzz:

Is she the only single mother in the world? she was a adult i i didn't held a gun in her head or raped her we were both having consented sex. The pregnancy wasn't plan , if she didnt want to end up a single mother she should have closed her legs and wait until shes married .
She is even lucky she had a responsible man like me I have accepted the pregnancy
and the child is living with my mother she doesn't lack anything . She hasn't contributed anything for the child upkeep, she is free to remarry if she likes because she is not my type and my fiance is better than her.
Sir, you are S.T.U.P.I.D and wicked. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Dgamezzz:

It is not easy like you think but it is happening a lot of them are getting married including some of my friends have married single mothers but not the jobless ones. Do you know why a lot of single mothers are not getting married easily is because they don't want to work and they are looking for a man who will carry all her burdens. That's not how it should be you cannot stay iddle and wait for another man to carry the responsibility of a deadbeat father.As a single lady or mother you should have something doing it doesn't have to be big as long you are doing something a man will approach and marry you.

If I found out that she had a child somewhere and she didn't tell me about i will break up with her for not telling me the truth from the beginning, if she had told me earlier with this her good character I won't mind marrying her.

I didn't take anything out of her she wasn't a virgin when we met her and she can't continue to dwell in the past. Do you know how many guys or abortion she has done in the past 6 years or are you trying to me she hasn't slept with any other guy since our separation which was her fault.
I have nothing to give to her she is not handicapped she should find work.

After reading your write up, one would wonder if this was not the woman you were humping/digging/sucking her Kitty with all joy years ago.

Chai women has suffered Sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm This Close To Losing My Mind / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Several Women On Facebook / Student Kicked Out Of Class For Being Too Busty(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.