Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off (19570 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by ruffDiamond: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Quota system Abok1 presiDense undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Mightycall: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
This jubril guy is really playing his card very well for these cabals oooh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by zeuss: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

If it's not Tinubu let god take my life.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for this Job

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked
but Tinubu is rooting for PDP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by OneCandleAway(f): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Manny21:
Buhari is just trying to fulfill all righteousness. The Buhari I know does not believe in Tinubu. He is just coasting along.

Did Buhari even speak there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Randy100: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lifeless
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Ashley86400: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked

You want youths to vote for an old man?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by ClearFlair: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Lasien: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family members...Amen

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by cris83: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its unbelievable and unfantomable that this octagenarian will want to hand over to another octagenarian of the same political party to rule. Na waa...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Uniquekriss(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

it's a pity, it's better you jump into the lagoon now than swearing with your life over Tinubu that doesn't know you and would never win, that's how you plan to die cheaply

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Marpol2021(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

go and buy sniper and keep now cause there will be increase in price. Your parents should start mourning for you in advance,because God will grant you your heart desire by taking your misery life....RIP in advance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by SILVERLINES: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin Buhari government favour me well well grin

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer

Small BMC money de puff ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Nastrademus(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Your prayers are answered urchin
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Illegal1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by abobote: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin Buhari government favour me well well grin

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer
E favor me too, coz it forced me to leave the country. But it doesn't change the fact that so many people are suffering as a result of his mismanagement of the economy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by BABANGBALI: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu go shame Buhari with God bless PDAPC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by MrJames007: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
So where he want return to before undecided
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Nancy070: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

if you understand English as you claim you can correct him.. oya correct it am waiting Mr English Teacher
He have admitted his wrong so go and rest you hypocrites
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by abobote: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

This one you are living, is it life ?
Walking dead is asking God to take his life

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lasien:

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family members...Amen
ameeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Confirm4real(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Next is to jet out of Nigeria grin

Shithole Country with useless leaders...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by MiaBeer(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu done old now and partially disabled... This heartless people should stop the wickedness now,,, na until this country scatter finish before our eyes open?

Tinubu is partially disabled and old apc people is either atiku or obi

But for me obi is my choice
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Truthdeypain: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

Lol urchin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Tinubufan: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Obituary is going nowhere keep deceiving yourself
you are nothing but a BATstard agbadorian urchin, keep living in illusion

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by MissLeslie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wintertime:
After the journey of thousand people to one state with all the money yet they couldn't fill up the stadium

Did u watch the video or u dey hide under camera to comment...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by millionaireman: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
President Buhari must be disappointed in Jos on learning that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has coined a new name for their APC.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by fydence: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

you dey fear to say let "God" take your miserable life? You think the death of one urchin will matter in the new Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Brimstone77: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

I say amen to your prayer!!

May God fulfill your wish!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by millionaireman: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Guy, Tinubu is no more healthy.
Atiku can't succeed another Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.
You believe only in rigging. But this time, it's rig and quench.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria. These two PDAPC men, Tinubu and Atiku shall slug it out between the two of them, and thus pave the way to Obi's victory.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by LiveWithIt: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
madapcmod:
Meanwhile Thieeeefnubu after arriving Jos airport has to be given chair to seat after climbing down from his PJ. His legs were shaking, he has to sit for some minutes before they led him like goat to the stadium

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Preacherrr(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
You can hug transformer if our obidient movement dey pain you. Wait untill after election before you will do that. Tinuthief is going no where.
LordviccoDaGuru:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa Today / Buhari Meets With Members Of The Nigerian Governors Forum / Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.