Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off (19565 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by PecE2Make: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
The man that brought hardship and suffering to Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by chudez0147(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
DamnNigga
What would god do with your useless life ?? Ode!
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

If it's not Tinubu let god take my life.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for this Job

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by ZombieSlayer1: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked
AMEN!!!
AMEN!!!!!
May the Earth upon which you walk and the heavens above you hear and answer this your prayer.
At least we'll have 1 less useless urchin to contend with
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by ZombieSlayer1: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin Buhari government favour me well well grin

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer
Because this disastrous government favours you is the reason why you want them to continue not bothering that millions of other people are suffering and dying, right?
Don't worry the suffering of these people will befall you soon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Trymeagain: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

Lol best employee of the election season... keep copying and pasting... hope they are paying you well because you and i both know that this economy is hard. Lol. MUMU...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Corto: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
If he likes let him return to hell, no one gives a shīt
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by asanausana91: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Buhari was just there for the pictures.
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Because this disastrous government favours you is the reason why you want them to continue not bothering that millions of other people are suffering and dying, right?
Don't worry the suffering of these people will befall you soon

Back to sender
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Corto:
If he likes let him return to hell, no one gives a shīt

Na u go, go to hell Obituary wailer
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
abobote:
And so what ?
Some of us have forgotten that Nigeria still have president

Now you remember

Lolzzzzz
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Corto: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na u go, go to hell Obituary wailer

God will surely punish your entire generation you this misbegotten degenerate bottom-feeder.

By the blood of all who have lost their lives to the negligence & complicity of this administration, may you never know true progress in your life, may you continue to feed on the cursed scraps from Tinubu's table for all eternity

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by ZombieSlayer1: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Back to sender
ahahahahahahaha...sooo...you know people are suffering under this government and you're still supporting them because you're gaining personally, right? no wahala.....the same way they've been crying and weeping is the same way you will soon if you don't change your ways.
You're incredibly selfish, and it's same as most of these other people supporting this government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by EvohCJ: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
So what about it?

Is it a new news?

Same old wine
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by PrettyIfy7: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin Buhari government favour me well well grin

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer

Stupid mentality of typical brainless citizens of Nigeria.
So, because Buhari's govt favoured you others should die of hardship for all you care.

You reek of selfishness, bigotry and metal slavery.
Repent....
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by EPOMA(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

Dont worry , by the grace of God you will be like Tinubu before the end of the year
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by 00FFT00(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

Nigerians continued suffering and servitude should be continued, or your life ends?.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by 9japride(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Some people are just wickedly selfish. In Africa, majority of the dictators have supporters and same wicked individuals here too supports wicked leaders. All they care is just to display colourful pictures without direct impact on the common man. So we should start jubilating? Just simple to offer good governance is that difficult for them to do and yet they keep disturbing the media about performance. Funny people everywhere.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by alimiadedayo1: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nancy070:

He have admitted his wrong so go and rest you hypocrites
oga what is the correct English let us learn English teacher
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless PDAPC
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by mema900: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2022
abobote:
And so what ?

We actually don't have a president
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by byteem: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

God bless pd ,Apc, apc...

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Olaba123: 2:37am On Nov 16, 2022
If you think tinubu is the next president to be , God will surely denied you in this life and after
, Useless people , supposing they have killed one of your brother or sister at kekki toll gate , you won't come here to speak nonsense
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Atlantis585: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2022

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by CheapHomes1: 3:45am On Nov 16, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

How is Tinubu the best man for the job?

If you are expecting Tinubu to give the youths a better country, what has buhari that Tinubu promoted been doing since 2015?

What hope is Tinubu renewing? Are you saying that buhari dashed the hopes of Nigerians?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by InvertedHammer: 4:00am On Nov 16, 2022
apache22b:

shocked
/

Amen!

There is power in the tongue.

/
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by OLOKOESHIN: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2022
abobote:
And so what ?
Even when drinking your garri .You keep thinking of Buhari
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by OLOKOESHIN: 4:13am On Nov 16, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Amen!

There is power in the tongue.

/
Nothing will happen to him
Obituary also said that in APGA that if he ever leaves the party that God should take his life but God is not human...Tinubu is your next presido or start preparing your visa to leave Naija
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by gulfer: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2022
007Marvel:

Please does anyone know how to contact Facebook support directly! I can't login into my Facebook for over 8 months now, but the Facebook is in fact still intact! Changed phone and country! I need a very important photo I scanned and saved in my Facebook account. Please any help will be appreciated.
Na APC hatchet job account, are you sure it's yours, there's a report button on FB for that.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After APC Presidential Flag-Off by Makapounse(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

I'm surprised you wish yourself death, if Tinubu doesn't become Nigeria next president?
Whereas something mysterious will happen before this coming election that will turn everything against Tinubu . Don't be surprise. I don't wish you daeth as you wish yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.