Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Do I Go About This Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Go About This Job (457 Views)

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Which Of This Job Offer Should I Go For? / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This Job by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
A childhood friend of mine whom i have not seen for over 7 years now just message me on whatsapp that he has a job for me were he his working. and that there is recruitment he wants me to be one of the employee in the company and that the company is bases in lagos, they also have other locations outside the country. and that the pay is very good.
he told me that i should signify if am interested i told him why not. that i am very much interested. next thing he told me that he has submitted my name. and that my name will be published in the company. two days after a number called me that he his from the company and that i should report to the company in a week time... i called this my friend and
he told me that the company normally take intending employees outside the country for training and that the intending employee will pay half of the money and the company will pay half for the training. that is before i start the job. he then told me to come along with about half a million so that i will use it for the training. what i want to know now is that. is it employee that pay for training or the employer. though i have tried to search for the company but there is no exact location of the company in Nigeria.
does it look real.
what should i do. guys please help.
please dont mind my English i beg you
Re: How Do I Go About This Job by rickpat(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
your so called long time friend is about to scam you bro...

look,for the fact that you knew him seven years ago doesn't mean you know him now.. people change... don't use the way you guys related in the past to cloud your judgement...

FINALLY NO COMPANY WILL ASK ANY EMPLOYEE TO PAY FOR ANY TRAINING NO MATTER WHERE THE TRAINING WILL BE HELD.. IT'S EVEN THE EMPLOYEE THAT WILL BE PAID BEFORE AND AFTER THE TRAINING...

this is my opinion...the final decision is on you...good luck but be careful, sensible and wise

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About This Job by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lolzzzzz

Scammers are about to make you sad

That person you call your friend, his whatsapp may have been hacked
Else he's a wicked friend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This Job by Here2day(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's scam. Run ooo! But wait fess, Is it by any chance QI or Qsomething something? Japa ooo. No look back sef. Run!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This Job by foxxydude: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Your friend will scam you
This format used to be done I Togo and Ghana but now dem don carry am come Lagos. My friend run oh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This Job by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Thanks everyone for the advice. since i know this guy wants to scam me. let me play along. at the end it will cause him depression if i fail to send the money.
imagine somebody i have not seen for the past nine years all of a sudden just remember me like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Rent / . / 1200 Ambassadors Needed For A New H.O.M.E For All Initiative | Earn Cash & Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.